[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@yukiyukiku
Hahaha....she will hear JJS cries for helpSuper-IU to the rescue!
stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

By the way ....granted JH is a CEO...but does he really have to be in the corporate attire all the time...it's summer for heaven's sake...Stylist can just provide shirts that are semi-corporate in cool, cottony fabric - and get rid of that coat - it's so bothersome ! 
#-o

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KatKat09 said: @yukiyukiku
Hahaha....she will hear JJS cries for helpSuper-IU to the rescue!
stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

By the way ....granted JH is a CEO...but does he really have to be in the corporate attire all the time...it's summer for heaven's sake...Stylist can just provide shirts that are semi-corporate in cool, cottony fabric - and get rid of that coat - it's so bothersome ! 
#-o

@yukiyukiku theres so much will power to control your byoentae mood. fighting! btw i barely see @edensor here now. i think she's following this somewhere n grinning while barely control herself. green scarf 14
@KatKat09 super IU is so cute.green scarf 10

LoveSG said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

<br />

Agreed. I noticed that from the start, but I find it very endearing. lol. Especially when he gets caught in a situation where it's obvious to others he cares deeply for SS and he tries to talk his way out of it in a nonchalant way, but fails miserably because he starts stuttering.

:))

Guest apaul15

woah!! it's been so long since I last posted here...and the thread really grew a lot...like (700+ pages more)...daebak!! and i missed a lot of happenings here and i miss posting here too :D

anyway..i guess this has been said already...but .i just really wanted to say that I really like the scene after JH and SS went to the fortune teller...i was really LOL'ing on Junho's reaction and when he was being jealous YH..hahahha...he was soo cute...

anyway i'm glad that the writer did not pushed through with the storyline of  JH father becoming the matchmaker between CW and JH sister...but my guess that a relationship between JH father and MR seems to be coming true...

suprisingly, i don't really hate YS even after she became a real  b***tch to SS...its the grandmother and YA that I really hate now...

and what SS is doing to MR serves her right :D

there i said my peace...a late reaction...but i still want to say it...hahahaha 

btw, it seems that the pace of the story is a bit slow now...i hope they pick it up soon...its not like they'll have another 30 more episodes...unless YTBLSS gets extended for that long...

@KatKat09LOL....it's very hard *nods*but at least, we try our best to restrain ourselvesif things get out of control, we can graciously remind each other in a polite mannerso incidents can be avoided

i try to change my name againi feel very much challenged as to why it seems i'm the only one who can't change LOL...so silly....hahaha

joyy

said: @KatKat09LOL....it's very hard *nods*but at least, we try our best to restrain ourselvesif things get out of control, we can

graciously

remind each other in

a polite manner

so incidents can be avoided

i try to change my name againi feel very much challenged as to why it seems i'm the only one who can't change LOL...so silly....hahaha

Guest jjsiu

Just read that the drama after YTBLSS will be "The Wang Family" and cast include Lee Yoon Ji, JJS's girl in K2H.  Don't thnk l'll watch as can't imagine JJS with anyone except IU and so not going to see his ex here. Also not a fan of LYJ.

:((

I think the JH we see today has changed a lot! from the arrogant, stiff, snobbish stubborn CEO..to a gentle, caring friendly one.. I think also due of what he went through before.. YA dumping him over career, Doc Shin not supporting him in his career.. he turned  stoned cold..and then through his hard work, he was able to put up Gabi Entertainment on his own effort w/o anybody's help! and eventually became successful..credit is due to SS to JH's  change..

YEp. Ss changed him n I'm sure he'll find back his passion in music- inspired by ss. Jh turning into a popular singer n ss turning into a popular actress n they becoming the golden couple in the entertainment world will make yatblss the best! This is how I vision the ending :)

I'm pretty sure the writer has this ending in mind?

LoveSG said:

annamchoi

wrote:

»

I think the JH we see today has changed a lot! from the arrogant, stiff, snobbish stubborn CEO..to a gentle, caring friendly one.. I think also due of what he went through before.. YA dumping him over career, Doc Shin not supporting him in his career.. he turned  stoned cold..and then through his hard work, he was able to put up Gabi Entertainment on his own effort w/o anybody's help! and eventually became successful..credit is due to SS to JH's  change..

YEp. Ss changed him n I'm sure he'll find back his passion in music- inspired by ss. Jh turning into a popular singer n ss turning into a popular actress n they becoming the golden couple in the entertainment world will make yatblss the best! This is how I vision the ending :)

I'm pretty sure the writer has this ending in mind? And the new Gabi Entertainment CEO? IS! :D

What I understand from the CD scene is that these two people DO understand and support each other.  No one knows and appreciate and support JH's passion as good as SS, and no one knows how deep SS's passion in acting is as good as JH. 
JH was the one who kept believing and encouraging SS to pursue acting, even when she and people around her were to blind to know what she wanted in life. SS, through her speech :I really like your songs, I'm your fan, do your best I believe in you - to this ex failed singer. Those words were motivating, comforting, and appreciating. It's like she wants to say: for other people you failed, but in my eyes you're not. Do what you love, pursue your dreams, I believe in you. No wonder JH was so absorbed by his emotions and tried to cover it in his gruff attitude ( he said: do you think I'll be impressed by that??, and everyone can see he was impressed) That's why they are meant to be. Two souls who understand and respect each other.YA, even if she could get him back - which is beyond impossible, won't be able to do this kind of thing. . 

akinahana89 said: LoveSG said:

annamchoi

wrote:

»

Archived