[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest syahrilaiyub

The question in my mind....

-When gilja die?

-when SS father appear?

-when woojoo accept baker guy as father?

-when YJ stop pestering CW?

-when YA proposed to YH? and get rejected?

So many question, so little time(kingdom heart :P)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

curious how's baker guy and his assistant are in their younger days? :D
http://youtu.be/eiz6itHhnQ0
cr: uploader

Wait... is the broadcasting networks kissing length guidelines still in place?
There's like 20 sec and not longer. Or was it 10 sec.
I am not joking. There is a limit. Darn it and if I can only remember. Don't you guys remember why and when the wedding night scene in Secret Garden- received a warning letter from the board for the kissing scene length.

@edensoryesss....no matter how we resist & reason how IU's image is against kissing & freinch kiss and allwe can not deny JJS & IU so explosive that we all are coming to an agreement --->>> JJS' signature Naebdukki kiss on IUi don't need to campaign further...just sit & read silently...and we are all going to enjoy the coming kiss
JJS is very well known because of Naebdukki & his theory on kissing...and won a Blue Dragon award because of the actingif IU & her agency are so cautious about her image, they shouldn't go co-lead with JJS in a drama in the 1st placebut, the fact that they decided to cast & be casted together with JJS....is indeed intruguing & deserve attention for the realization of the mentioned above kiss that's my personal biasand i do hope to see JH & SS will marry...live together with JH's family & rock them allsomebody need to help that family to warm up

ck1Oz

said: Wait... is the broadcasting networks kissing length guidelines still in place?

There's like 20 sec and not longer. Or was it 10 sec.

I am not joking. There is a limit. Darn it and if I can only remember. Don't you guys remember why and when the wedding night scene in Secret Garden- received a warning letter from the board for the kissing scene length.

Archived