[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to sleep but before that  just want to congratulate @edensor chingu once again  for naming this 2 the Pabou Couple, seriously is not even funny  anymore, even the blabbermouth knows that JH likes SS aigoooo!!! ufffffff #-o  
off to bed,niteee/good morning I-)

I have re watched this ep 34 for the 10th time and everytime at the beginning of the episode where JH and SS are talking about her failing audition i cannot help
but stare at JH BITTING HIS FINGERS and LOOKING AT SS

ITS SO SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE I LOVE IT :D

Guest suunyup

jihanjannah said:

suunyup

said: guys I have a question. when SS fell on top of JH and said "you fell again", has

she mentioned anything about him falling before?

if so, do u guys know which ep??

Continue from my previous rant...
What I can tell is that this week episodes have some major problem with the editing. Bad editing ruined the story mood, at least to me. In case of the OTP scene, they were short and cut abruptly (you can see it especially in ep34). And the scenes didn't come out like what we expected. Now I've learnt not to put my hope up on any bts teasers again. They are deceiving and manipulative. Honestly, if the PD continues to be like this by giving us false hope, I think some of us might really drop this show. I'm considering doing that too. I still can tolerate with the slow progress of the story but not bad editing. It just spoilt my mood. Lets see what they will show us next week, if it's up to the par according to my standard and taste, I'll stick to it to the end. If not, I might take a month break before watching it again. 
As for the story progress especially the OTP, now I admit that it's FREAKING slow. Even a snail is faster. It's good that the story has finally picking up in ep33 but it doesn't change the fact that the drama still progresses at a very slow pace. It's already more than halfway through the drama but they're still many issues to resolve. Now I'm afraid that they're going to rush everything within the last 10 episodes. Before, I thought that I can endure this slower-than-snail story flow to the end but I don't think I can if they continue like this. Too much waiting game tires me out.  Sincerely, taking a short break off this drama sounds like an ideal option now.
In sum, this week episodes are a turning point and sweet but short and unsatisfying. 
Now I've made my rant... Off to catch some breathe... Thanks in advance to those who actually read this post... 

Yi 'cockpit, involuntarily love confession to IU 1f8ff99bd986.gif  2013-07-01 07:48:38
 http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201307010110131610

[News yen bakseonji Reporter]
Love this cockpit involuntarily admitted to IU.
June 30 broadcast KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Yi is the best "(a play jeongyugyeong / director yunseongsik) 34 times in the Yi (IU minutes) special heart toward Obama unwittingly confess sinjunho (cockpit minutes) drawn look was
The mother songmiryeong Yi (Lee, Mi - Sook minutes) alone without the help of an actor with his debut try getdamyeo Junho started attending various auditions to see the situation. SS completely ruined, but the first audition. SS was greatly saddened, Junho and "I've used this to show our grit to his father rose Jailbreak deoni ruin as each song ended. Originally toughest to empty the mind, "he gave courage.

Junho aspiring singers to audition for the following roles cited friends. Yi was the last song in the theater, this impressive figure Junho to the SS, "You sound attractive because there is a possibility," he gyeotgo leek, Yi started to gain confidence. SS after the song had entered into a dance, dance Junho directly visible to the pilot was my passion.
Then Junho hold a fall down the fearsome SS, the SS "or fell," he laughed. SS and make a mistake again that physical contact with strange facial redness Junho was alight. Then choeyeonah birthday (the minutes and Public Health) Jun-ho with a phone call to hajamyeo meal came, Junho was "too busy Let's talk later" and hung up the phone as soon as possible.
Yi, "I will do that alone. If you look at one busy place enough, "he, but Junho is" no. It is more important to me. You are the most important, "he said. Involuntarily towards SS've to confess that their hearts. We let Yi Jun-ho at the astonished eyes of the "What do you think I am. Said the most important audition, "he fenced gone. (Photo = KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Yi is the best' capture)4065abe8c652.jpg

atilia said: Continue from my previous rant...
What I can tell is that this week episodes have some major problem with the editing. Bad editing ruined the story mood, at least to me. In case of the OTP scene, they were short and cut abruptly (you can see it especially in ep34). And the scenes didn't come out like what we expected. Now I've learnt not to put my hope up on any bts teasers again. They are deceiving and manipulative. Honestly, if the PD continues to be like this by giving us false hope, I think some of us might really drop this show. I'm considering doing that too. I still can tolerate with the slow progress of the story but not bad editing. It just spoilt my mood. Lets see what they will show us next week, if it's up to the par according to my standard and taste, I'll stick to it to the end. If not, I might take a month break before watching it again. 
As for the story progress especially the OTP, now I admit that it's FREAKING slow. Even a snail is faster. It's good that the story has finally picking up in ep33 but it doesn't change the fact that the drama still progresses at a very slow pace. It's already more than halfway through the drama but they're still many issues to resolve. Now I'm afraid that they're going to rush everything within the last 10 episodes. Before, I thought that I can endure this slower-than-snail story flow to the end but I don't think I can if they continue like this. Too much waiting game tires me out.  Sincerely, taking a short break off this drama sounds like an ideal option now.
In sum, this week episodes are a turning point and sweet but short and unsatisfying. 
Now I've made my rant... Off to catch some breathe... Thanks in advance to those who actually read this post... 

Just passing by and I didn't rewatch the episode.So I could be wrong.

Wasn't SS smiling with her mum because JH said she could sing?And they were both smiling recalling how the dad like singing?Even when she told him which song she associated it with her dad's favourite song number at karoake.There is no awareness from SS there liking JH in a romantic sense.

I don't watch many weekend dramas precisely because they usually derail towards the middle. However one big payoff is the fact that the OTPs most of the time end up married. And there are usually a few bed scenes. No, no not the hot scenes you're all going to imagine. But the quiet intimate scenes of them either chatting in bed or sleeping together. Now that ep 34 has come and gone, my hopes we'll get these for all of them just went down the drain. We might not even get the greet elders in hanbok scenes. Or cooking for husband scenes.

GAH!!!

More OST news [it's the OST from the train ride scene & the end of the last few episodes]:
"[iNFO] 2AM's Changmin x GLAM's Dahee duet "한 사람만 보여요" for the KBS2 drama <You're The Best Lee Soon Shin> OST will be released at noon KST!"source

Archived