[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IU is weirdly funny :)) I really love her. She write this on From.IU
tumblr_inline_mp50dzv6Fp1qz9xe6.jpg
IU: I keep smelling 계란빵 (egg bread) the whole day.. What a weird day.

tumblr_inline_mp50l1xVsi1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: I recall last year’s SBS Daejeon when I finished the live broadcast at midnight and came out to the carpark and all the celebrities were queuing to leave in their cars, even though it was really cold, there were two high school students I couldn’t see very well who were waving to me at the side and knocked on my car window, passed me a bag of egg bread and ran off embarrassedly, then slipped on the icy ground.. Conclusion is that this winter, I’ll eat egg bread until I’m bloated.

(Note: According to the fans who were there, there were a number of fans present, but Seungri was the “high school" student who passed the egg bread to IU then, but he’s actually not a high school student hahaha. The other fan could have been OneS.)

Translated by squishy with love

class="entry-title" style="font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both;"Jo Jung Suk – I Totally Love You (완전 사랑해요) You Are The Best Lee Soon Shin OST
Translated by cgwm808@ viki.com
-- she does most of the OST translations there and personally I think translating OST is an art. Instead of just using the words you understand.- I've put the other translation in spoiler. If anyone is doing the subs onto the sound track prefer hers actually.- I knew it would sound better. I may not comment much here but I am quite addicted to this drama. It's just that all of us have other priorities. Wish I could hang out more on soompi but spend enough time on viki already. There's just not enough hours of the day for real life and K dramas.
How can Soon Shin walk away when he is singing those lines?

Incredibly something shining 
appeared in front of my eyes 
Whenever heartaches for reasons you don't understand 
are unbearably hard to endure, turn around 
I'll be there. At your side, I'll protect you.

I love you totally, darling 
If you come to my side 
I will cherish you much more than now 
Forever yours 
I hope to be on your side, believe me. 

Forever adorable in front of me 
You steathily try to hide your heart 
But even that makes you look so loveable 
I think I’m crazy, I keep laughing, it’s so strange 
I’ll be there. At your side, I'll protect you.

If you come to my side 
I will cherish you much more than now 
Forever yours 
I hope to be at your side, believe me

I’ll protect you

Stay here just as you are 
Because I will run to you, who are waiting 
Forever yours 
I hope I can be on your side, believe me

You unbelievably appeared before my eyes 

When there is unknown pain in your heart 
When it’s hard to endure, just turn around 
I’ll be there, I’ll protect you

I totally love you, darling 
If you come to my side 
I will treat you even better than now 
I’ll forever be on your side, believe me

You cutely try to hide your heart in front of me 
But even that makes you look so loveable 
I think I’m crazy, I keep laughing, it’s so strange 
I’ll be there, I’ll protect you

If you come to my side 
I will treat you even better than now 

I’ll protect you

Stay just as you are 
Because I will run to you, who is waiting 

@ck10zMe too. I'm curently following 5 dramas plus variety and we just don't have that much time to following all thread everyday. So altho I too admiring and really love all the dramas I currently following, still priority needed. So I'm mostly spend time on this thread. 
Thanks for the translations...

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both;"Jo Jung Suk – I Totally Love You (완전 사랑해요) You Are The Best Lee Soon Shin OST

말도 안되게 눈 앞에서 
번쩍 나타나 버린거야 
너의 맘속엔 웬지모를 아픔들이 
견디기 힘들어 그럴때마다 뒤를 돌아봐 
내가 있을게 너의 곁을 지켜줄게

완전 사랑해요 달링 
그대 내곁으로 온다면 
지금보다 훨씬 더 널 아껴줄테니까 
완전 사랑해요 달링 
영원한 너의 우~ 
편이 될께 나를 믿어줘

마냥 귀엽게 내 앞에서 
슬쩍 마음을 숨기지만 
그 모습마저 너무나 사랑스러워 
내가 미쳤나봐 자꾸 웃게돼 그게 이상해 
내가 있을게 너의 곁을 지켜줄게

완전 사랑해요 달링 
그대 내곁으로 온다면 
지금보다 훨씬 더 널 아껴줄테니까 
완전 사랑해요 달링 
영원한 너의 우~ 
편이 될께 나를 믿어줘

그대를 지켜줄께

완전 사랑해요 달링 
여기 이대로 있어줘요 
기다리는 그대에게 달려갈테니까 
완전 사랑해요 달링 
영원한 너의 우~ 
편이 될께 나를 믿어줘

These are the lyrics. The Pogasa translations had some left out.

Sorry. When I go into the edit mode there is no space at the top but when I post it's this long white screen.

Guest suunyup

guys! i really want to watch it tonight but I'm sooo sleepy and it doesn't air here in california until like 3 am. i don't think i could stay awake  :(( i guess i'll just fall asleep and look forward to when i wake up 

Ahhhhh I was out of this forum for one day and the threads just added about ten pages ^^ so much love and hate invested in the various characters show just how successful yatblss is in this regard :)

Personally I do not like the behaviour of ys, mr and gma but m grateful that they make things difficult for ss but they'll not harm her after all - they have their own concerns and perspectives that may not be in line with what should be good for ss but they will make her stronger. If ss inherits her mum's character, these problems would make her all the more determined to go against them and prove them wrong ;) that's why I like mr. She is showing to ss what is bad behavior and what she should NOT do when she gets famous and popular. N if there's no mr, no motivation for jh to understand ss feelings - he'll be like mr - not trying to understand ss' feelings and just push her to attend more auditions... seeing how dense jh is he wont realise his feelings for ss if there's no mr :-B

Archived