[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Hi guys! I miss this forum so BADDD I've been busy these couple days and decided to at least catch up on what I missed on YTBLSS here... And I was like.......WUTTTT Damn that teaser pic??That dress?? My lovely heodang jung suk oppa has transformed to such a gentleman??? Dat dance move on happy together TOO MUCH TO PROCESS :(( :x KBS YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE OMG I'm so excited for tomorrow!!! This gif perfectly describes what i'm going through atm lolz :(( :(
tumblr_mm6n1rYtpg1s8pid5o4_500.gif

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cavewomanjaya

Can anyone send me a link to stream live ? I've been trying out various websites but I just can't seem to watch despite downloading the plugin.

Guest Laura1430292527

cavewomanjaya

wrote:

»

Can anyone send me a link to stream live ? I've been trying out various websites but I just can't seem to watch despite downloading the plugin.

Ok I watched last half of the show, first of all JH is arranging Music Video for SS! that white dress is for MV  but MR hear it and again make plans to ruin her chance. I dont know What is her problem? Her father saved your life stupid woman!! and died because of you! and you still can act like that! X( 
Also I cant understand but I think at final scene Yeon Ah go to JH and said I want a be with you! lets start again..or something.... !!!

My annoying characters of the ep :
Yeon Ah!She is now approaching Junho's father and sister??
Hye Shin X mother in lawI don't know what she talking about but she is annoying. Good job baker ahjussi...
Double momDon't want to bother to even said anything about them anymore.
Chicken ahjussiHe is really chicken. Why a man act like him. Like a scardy cat. Chan U quite character from him I think. But thank god he is friend with Yoo Shin -which I describe as xplosive, opposite his character- so he is manly enough -not like his father.

Archived