[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

class="content-title"IU Wows in a Beautiful Violet Cocktail Dress

Singer IU recently wore a beautiful violet cocktail dress that captivated viewers. 

On March 29, IU wore the beautiful dress for the new KBS2 drama “Lee Soon Shin is the Best.” She was a vision of beauty with her hair swept up and her milky white complexion accentuated by the vivid violet hue of her cocktail dress.  

IU stated about her transformation, “Although a lot went into making Lee Soon Shin’s surprise transformation, I’m happy we were able to show the viewers Lee Soon Shin’s lovely image.” 

The transformation took place soon after Lee Soon Shin (played by IU) comes to grips with the death of her father by accepting a casting recommendation from Junho (played by Jo Jung Suk), launching “Project to Make Lee Soon Shin a Star.” 

A Story: Creative Writers & Producers Group representatives stated, “Starting from this week, Junho will be launching his ‘Project to Make Lee Soon Shin a Star’ efforts. This will trigger the onset of encounters between Junho and Lee Soon Shin that will likely produce interesting results. Please look forward to IU’s continual transformation as the drama progresses.”

IU_cocktaildress.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/30/iu-wows-in-a-beautiful-violet-cocktail-dress/

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i get how lee soon shin is the actress's daughter, but i am confused isn't lee soon shin the youngest daughter? did the father have an affair? or are lee soon shin's older sisters not the father's daughters...but that doesn't make sense either.....or was the father not soon shin's father and he only took care of her because the actress left her and the father loved the actress so he took care of soon shin? 

Guest wolfjade

saranghaeshinee said: so i get how lee soon shin is the actress's daughter, but i am confused isn't lee soon shin the youngest daughter? did the father have an affair? or are lee soon shin's older sisters not the father's daughters...but that doesn't make sense either.....or was the father not soon shin's father and he only took care of her because the actress left her and the father loved the actress so he took care of soon shin? 

Guest syahrilaiyub

@edensor you got android devices? Download watchwhat drama at google play

Al, this is my 1st times here, is the guy that offer LSS is the same guy in arang=ibang, jeon woochi=the herbalist and SKKS=the bookstore? Thanks for reply :D

Wow I'm in love with this episode.

I think the story is getting interesting. Finally the mom is suspecting things.Soon Shin finally deciding to go in the agency.Yay more funny scenes with Joon Ho.LOL Wow never expected Yu Shin and Chan Won will do it so soon. I thought it was only a drunken kiss and all,Never ever imagined they would end up in a hotel.WOW Hope they won't go down the pregnancy storyline.Hate those shotgun wedding and relationships. Things are really getting interesting in the show. Can't wait to see Yu Shin-Chan Woo coupling development. Read Joon Ho's sister is going to be Yu shin's rival in the show,Maybe He will meet her in that club,he was drinking when Yu shin said NO to them starting to date.I can't wait for Soon Shin to become a star and her relationship with Joon-Ho.They are so cute and funny together.

Episode 7 has been great. Looking forward to ep 8.SS is funny with JH, she still doesn't respect him at all.However the YS and what's his name, did they really go down that road? I wasn't expecting that scene. Thought the romance would take another 20 episodes or something.

@anoosha yes the red line is the love line and the dash red line is one sided love.
@dexter8010 This chart is not official one from kbs This is fanmade chart based on the news releasing about the characters and their relationships. And dont worry the baker and hyeshin will have a love line. The red dash line between the two of them was drew based on the news released about the baker having a crush on Hyeshin.

Archived