SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ixLoveXse7en

^..lol Hope so. I hope they send ALL tapes back to Korea and let the casting people choose..:D

haha i hella want to see it seen it wasn't on tvk or 32

i think everyone in the first group got recorded. They kept mentioning the camera.

everyone was recorded at the audition singer,dancer,model,act/actress & rapper

yeah! lol i was in ur group.. i think we got recorded... cuz she kept on pointing at it. .since i was staaring at her LOL i couldn't help it though...the freestyle part.. hahah did u notice the guys were laughing at us?!?? ahhh one of them was cute too

yeah! #24...right? haha I did see them smiling..and ur right one of the guys was cute! :blush: When we were freestyling i was so embarrassed, but even so, I stilled tried to "groove" as much as i can.hahahha

Also, may i ask how horrible i did when i sang again? :crazy::P

Also another question, do you think, like in American Idol, do they have a sections for "rejects" haha cuz i think i may be part of it.... :P

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

yeah! #24...right? haha I did see them smiling..and ur right one of the guys was cute! :blush: When we were freestyling i was so embarrassed, but even so, I stilled tried to "groove" as much as i can.hahahha

Also, may i ask how horrible i did when i sang again? :crazy::P

Also another question, do you think, like in American Idol, do they have a sections for "rejects" haha cuz i think i may be part of it.... :P

! u didnt do that bad! i mean the judge was really niceee to you especially.... she let you go again and asked you questions! hahah i dont mind being on the reject channel though LOL.. since i signed the paper n/e ways

Guest xxzone2zonexx

I wish..lol then i can ask why they didnt like me...HAHA or ate least didnt ask me ANY questions....and y some people didnt get to introduce themselves...lol

Guest xVKN408x

eh... well they gave me their number and told me if i have trouble finding the place or anything that i can give them a call lol...

but i guess thats only for the private auditioners

Guest xjustsweet

^ haahs. ditto. i also want to add. I CAN SPEAK CANTONESSSEEE! grrr..they better have heard me

T.T

porbably assumed i lied on my applications.. I DID NOT!!

I wish..lol then i can ask why they didnt like me...HAHA or ate least didnt ask me ANY questions....and y some people didnt get to introduce themselves...lol

lol i think maybe it was because it was too many people and they were running out of time???? or else i think they would have let everyone do it right?

Guest xVKN408x

xVKN408x - were you the one with the long black hair and wearing all those crosses?

yup~

catholic i am XD

with the black blazer and cross earrings

plus cross necklace....

plus cross below my skull brooch XD

i dnno i just really luck crosses ^_^

why whats wrong?

HAHAH i keep on owning pages :D

Archived