♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THROWBACK THURSDAY :x :x :x

fanfic: 24 Dec 2012 (fan sharing her story )

It was 6:30pm Korean time and we’re supposed to meet up with Taxi Ahjusshi. This is the 2nd time SGA (S’pore Ahjumma) and I are visiting Yuchun on the filming site. Taxi Ajusshi drove us to Paju Premium factory outlet and the journey was about 1 hour. When we arrived, Yuchun’s nanny SUV was already there and so were other China fans . It was very, very cold and the temperature was about minus 13 degrees C. We waited for Yuchun to alight from the SUV and followed him to the walkway. There were a lot of shoppers around and we were all given the opportunity to see him up close. Yoon Eun Hye was there too.

First Scene

The scene Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye were shooting — she walks along the bridge and Yuchun chases after her. Yuchun was in his brown woolly coat and YEH was in a black and white patched dress. They took a couple of takes and it lasted for about 30mins. Then all of sudden, a staff approached me and pulled my arm. I looked at him in shock. What are they doing?? You know they speak Korean and I can’t understand. They were pulling me towards the filming site. Then I realised they’re asking me to be the extra for the scene! Hahaha, I was shocked and happy as well. I was standing at a stall and spoke to an extra who helped me to understand what was going on. I was supposed to walk back to the next stall and act as if I was buying accessories when the director shouts ‘cue’. I was looking for Yuchun and he was far behind me. But I was really happy as I was in the filming. The director shouted “cue” and I started to act (lol) like buying things and walking back. I was actually enjoying myself and laughing. I kept looking at SGA. Oh…did I forget to mention I was holding the PYC Singapore Fanclub Christmas book while they’re filming? I think I walked about 4 times and it was really chilly and my face was frozen and red. But I wasn’t really bothered. On one of the takes, I could see Yuchun walking past me. He was a bit taller than me as I am 176cm tall. I really wanted to shout. Poor Yuchun, his cheeks are really sunken and I could see his dark circles. He was really skinny. Every time a take ended, all his assistants rushed to his side to provide him with a portable heater, blanket and down coat.
Then came the second part. At first he was standing next to the actor in front of me but it seemed like there was some change and all of sudden I realized he was standing next to me!!! Oh my god!! I can’t believe it, he was just about an arm’s length away! I kept stealing glances at him as I was not supposed to look at him. His super long lashes were so prominent. This is the best Christmas present I’ve ever had. We had to do two takes. Imagine he was standing beside me twice! I am over the moon. The takes lasted about 10mins. I was so happy.

Second Scene

We thought the scene in Paju ended. Then the taxi Ahjusshi told us it’s not over yet. So we rushed for our toilet and coffee break. When we rushed down to the 1st floor, we saw Yuchun and YEH already started the scene near the Christmas tree. They were filming a scene whereby Yuchun was talking to YEH and then he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pushed her to walk with him around the Christmas tree. By this time, a lot of onlookers already left, and only some China fans and us were around. We’re told to keep quiet. During break time, Yuchun was saying something and caused YEH to squat down while laughing. We were all amused by their chemistry. Then halfway through the takes, it started to snow. Wow, my very first white Christmas. It was 1 hour plus to Christmas. Me and SGA were so thrilled that we told the staff, we’re going to take photos of the snow but not of Yuchun and YEH. lol.
It started to snow very heavily, and both SGA and I were still very thrilled until we almost forgot what our purpose here was! We followed Yuchun into the building. It was break time and we were all focusing on Yuchun. Then the assistant approached us and asked us to walk away. We’re puzzled because we had been very quiet. Then we realised, behind us was an angel-wings painting that Yuchun wanted to take a photo with. lol. Yuchun was so dorky and cute. He posed a superman pose and the assistants were all ready with their phones to snap a photo of him. All of us were laughing. The 3rd scene was YEH was calling for a taxi and Yuchun was behind her and put a red scarf round her neck. They did about 3 takes.

Fourth scene

We noticed a crew bringing in 2 boxes of cake and I guessed it was for Christmas celebration. This scene was outside the food store. It was open air and snowing. When the scene ended, we saw the crew bring in the cake on a table and Yuchun shouted,”Merry Christmas Bogoshipda!!” Yuchun was smiling all the while. YEH fed Yuchun with cake twice. When Yuchun left, we shouted “Merry Christmas, Yuchun!” and he acknowledged us by bowing.
We followed Yuchun to his SUV. Before he got into his favourite front seat, we shouted Merry Christmas again and he said Merry Christmas to us too! Before they left, we passed to his manager our Singapore Fanclub’s Christmas booklet (filled with fans’ Christmas messages). Mission accomplished!!! SGA also told the manager, please bring Yuchun to Singapore. And he said, OK, OK, and then he went into the SUV as well. Then SGA couldn’t help herself and shouted towards the closed SUV with Yuchun sitting inside, “Yuchun, come to Singapore!”
What a day! It was my first White Christmas and the best Christmas I’ve had!
(When it was over, it was 12:15 midnight.)

Written by Vienna (pycsgfc)

CDQnV1yUsAAKSka.jpg

CDQVUvHUkAAGmMO.jpg

CDQQTZJW0AEBk8v.jpg

CDQR4F5VIAA22W-.jpg

CDPrWxLUMAAyUbv.jpg

CDPVc-eVIAAstzN.jpg
cr: @Heeeewon2/@geministar06/@Boscopnh
New YC's pictures on his TGWSS drama, hmmmm YC really handsome, manly and cute .Every time watching him doing funny things , my goodness he is so cute he he, Now I realized, You . just imagine how YC a good husband to be , aside of being handsome, talented, business man, kind person, knowing YC a mood makers hmmm he will make his wife to be happy always, and we saw YC how a good mood maker in bts MY he always makes YEH's happy.

kis.4kis.6kis.5kis.3
after he passionately kiss YEH. look how happy he is, so cute'' that is what happen when you kiss someone you are in love with:xtumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o1_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o2_r5_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o5_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o6_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o7_250.gif
for me this is the best scene ever in i miss you drama. i remember the bts of this scene, when YC come to YEH and hand shake with her, and said to her did you miss me. after that she burst out laughing.
tumblr_mhua6utDTm1r5cl02o4_400.giftumblr_mj2r0yBIhz1r5cl02o4_400.gifnaughtyChun.gifcuteSmile2.gifzLRcUik.gifchunhyemoment_zpsf4127065.gifch_2_4.gifpizapcom1095375462202355271370859724127_Hd5fWxC.gifsweetSmile6.gifch_2_11.gifimageimageimageimageThey said a woman will always love a man who makes her laugh. and that is what YC did, he Make Her Laugh and win Heart.
My beautiful chunhye couple i will never ever replace you with any others.  chunhye shippers fighting,, "

FOR CHUNHYERS only and who love CHUNHYE couple. . .CDSjiBwVEAA0FNI.jpg
Hmmmmmm YC texting YEH to up dated her , hmmmm and he hoping she won't be jealous to their kissing scene in his drama. . . .CHUNHYERS don't be jealous YC's kissing scene just pure for work , he he, ok?

CDSnYhnUIAANcv8.jpg
He miss his pretty princess . . ., .,cr:@Boscopnh

muno said: kis.4kis.6kis.5kis.3
after he passionately kiss YEH. look how happy he is, so cute'' that is what happen when you kiss someone you are in love with:xtumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o1_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o2_r5_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o5_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o6_250.giftumblr_meoactRunE1qfwfg4o7_250.gif
for me this is the best scene ever in i miss you drama. i remember the bts of this scene, when YC come to YEH and hand shake with her, and said to her did you miss me. after that she burst out laughing.
tumblr_mhua6utDTm1r5cl02o4_400.giftumblr_mj2r0yBIhz1r5cl02o4_400.gifnaughtyChun.gifcuteSmile2.gifzLRcUik.gifchunhyemoment_zpsf4127065.gifch_2_4.gifpizapcom1095375462202355271370859724127_Hd5fWxC.gifsweetSmile6.gifch_2_11.gifimageimageimageimageThey said a woman will always love a man who makes her laugh. and that is what YC did, he Make Her Laugh and win Heart.
My beautiful chunhye couple i will never ever replace you with any others.  chunhye shippers fighting,, "

CDcew3mUMAAzvCX.jpg

CDcexVHUEAAOK9x.jpg

CDceyu8UkAAAfeT.jpg

CDce0RrVEAA_N01.jpg

CDVmaaPUgAAtSNF.png

CDZ50NVUIAAGDQa.jpg

CDXObpGUUAA_tOU.jpg
cr:@Boscopnh      YC's new pictures in his TGWSS, he was looking great.
Good morning everyone, sooooooo quiet, CHUNHYERS are MIA too? ? ? he he 
,hmmmmm our OTP very busy to their individual projects/activities but in our shipping heart no matter how busy they are, they have QUALITY TIME TOGETHER. 

THEOFFICIALHOUSEOF
OURCHUNHYECOUPLE

photojan05224737.jpg

pyh2012123100340001300p.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye

Nicknames: “JamGgoDae” (Stick), “Pooh”
Date of Birth: October 3, 1984
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Family: Parents & Younger Brother
Profession: Actress, Singer & Model
TV Shows: Goong (2006)
               The Vineyard Man (2006)
      Coffee Prince (2007) 
               My Fair Lady/Take Care of the Young Lady (2009)
      Personal Preference (2010) as cameo
              Lie To Me (2011)
     Missing You (2012)
Movies: The Legend of Seven Cutter/Escaping from Charisma (2006)
        My Black Mini Dress (2011)
Education: Joong Kyung High School
               Kyung Hee Cyber University (Tourism management degree)
               Chung-Ang (Central) University Graduate School of Advance Imaging
               Science, Multimedia & Film (GSAIM)
Hobbies: Watching Movies, Writing Letters & Taking Pictures
Talent: Drawing
Fun FactYoon Eun-Hye was formerly a member of Baby V.O.X.

Awards
2012 MBC Drama Awards: Popularity Award (I Miss You)
2012 MBC Drama Awards: Hallyu Star Award (I Miss You)
2009 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Yoon Sang Hyun (Take Care of the Young Lady)
2009 KBS Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Take Care of the Young Lady)
2008 44th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best TV Actress Award (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince)
2007 MBC Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award - Actress  (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince)
2006 The Grime Awards: Best Actress Award (The Vineyard Man)
2006 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (The Vineyard Man)
2006 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Oh Man Suk (The Vineyard Man)
2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress Award (Goong)

Other Awards
2012:
Hallyu Star of the Year Award (Missing You)
Female Popularity Award (Missing You)
MBC Grand Acting Awards

tumblr_mg4obnwsOo1r51pwqo1_500.jpg

Park Yoo Chun

Hangul : 박유천
English name : Micky
Stage Name : Micky Yoochun
Japanese name: ユチョン Yuchun
Chinese name: 朴有天 Pǔ Yǒutiān - 秘奇有天 Mìqí Yǒutiān
Birthdate: June 4, 1986 (1986-06-04) 
Birthplace: Seoul 
Education: Kyunghee University - Post-modern Music Major
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: O
Star sign: Gemini
Zodiac: Tiger 
Hobbies: Piano, Composing music and basketball
Special Ability: Singing, playing piano, writing lyrics and composing music
Fun Fact: He is a member of South Korean boy band TVXQ, known as Dong Bang Shin Ki in South Korea and Tohoshinki in Japan. After TVXQ was placed on hiatus, he became a member of JYJ, who made their global debut in October 2010.

Awards

2010 KBS Drama Awards [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]

- Best New Actor
- Netizens Award
- Best Couple Award (with Park Min Young)
 2011 47th Paeksang Arts Award [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]
- Best New Actor
- Most Popular Actor
 2011 6th Seoul International Drama Awards [Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal]
- People’s Choice Award (Korea)
- Outstanding Korean Actor
2011 MBC Drama Awards [Miss Ripley]
- Best Newcomer
 2012 48th Paeksang Arts Award [Miss Ripley]
- Most Popular Male Actor
2012 7th Seoul International Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]
- People’s Choice Award (Korea)
- Outstanding Korean Actor
 2012 SBS Drama Awards [Rooftop Prince]
- Best Couple Award (with Han Ji Min)
- Drama Special Best Male Actor Award
- Popularity Award
- Top 10 Star Award
2012 MBC Drama Awards [I Miss You]
- Excellence Actor Award (Mini Series)

Other Awards

Drama – Sungkyunkwan Scandal

2010 Nov. The Best Program of the Month Award selected by Korea Communications Commission(KCC)

2010 Jan. Good TV Program Award in Dramas for the Female Section selected by YMCA

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards TV section Short/Medium Length Drama Award

2011 May The 47th Paeksang Arts Awards Best Rookie Director Award

2011 August The 6th Seoul International Drama Awards Hanllyu Drama Best Drama Award

2011 Sep. The 38th Korea Broadcasting Prizes Best Drama Award

2011 Korea Drama Festival Best Director Award

2012 New York Festival TV Miniseries Section Bronze Prize

Shared by: 6002sky

THE CHARACTERS

LEE SOO YEON

photojan05225156.jpg

HAN JUNG WOO

photojan05225011.jpg

Goodies~

Missing You Cast at the MBC Awards 

All pictures and videos stated here are credited to their respective owners.

ae51f3deb48f8c545a0e35e43a292df5e1fe7f18

201503192005771711_550aad8e247ce.jpgtumblr_n09jscpHL41spsyfvo1_500.giftumblr_n09jscpHL41spsyfvo2_r1_500.giftumblr_n09jscpHL41spsyfvo3_r1_500.gif tumblr_nlvlx4NUPB1s01wjuo1_400.gif58Our happy Chunhye couple on SBS's One Night of TV Entertainment.
yoochun said If I'm happy enough I'd reveal my girlfriend"  
YC i think you look more then happy enough, and you two look wonderful together why not now? but i will patiently wait:)>-

Archived