Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

Male Actors Who Steal Hearts With Their Beautiful Monolid Eyes

Among the handsome male actors that grace our screens in dramas or movies, there are several who boast monolid eyes as one of their charms. Just one look from these stars can melt the hearts of many.

Here is a list of actors whose attractive monolid eyes add to their charisma!

Kim Woo Bin

Kim-Woo-Bin.jpg

As a former model, Kim Woo Bin gained much attention for his solid performances and his good looks, which are accentuated by his monolid eyes. Many are hoping for the day that the capable actor will return to their screens.

Watch Kim Woo Bin in “Heirs” below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

*** I heard that KWB & SMA are planning their wedding! Reports said that they are planning to get married in 2021. Not surprised since they have been together for more than (3) years now. How long it is exactly????? It seems like his health had returned to normal - that he is healthy now and doing well.  He announced through his fan cafe that he finished his treatments and is focusing on his recuperation through regular check-ups. :P I'm happy for him, for both of them!

• Awesome 1

6 K-Drama Tropes We’re So Done With Already

Every good K-drama deserves a few tropes. Y’know, those familiar moments and plot twists that show up time and again in different dramas. It’s fun, rewarding, and even comforting to see certain tropes play out. We know they will push our buttons in a certain way, and it’s enjoyable seeing new actors put their own spin on old tropes. Yeah, you’ve seen Lee Jong Suk with amnesia, but have you ever seen Hyun Bin with amnesia? Whole different story!

Not all tropes are created equal, though. Some tropes may have worked in the past, but in late 2019, they’re outdated and tired, exemplifying old-fashioned cultural values people don’t believe in anymore. Other tropes have shown up so often that there’s just no way to make them seem fresh, and they just come off as lazy writing.

Which tropes do we need to kill off? Here are six of the worst offenders!

Warning: spoilers ahead!

6. The Wrist Grab

Kim-Woo-Bin-Park-Shin-Hye-Lee-Min-Ho-Hei

A three-way wrist grab in “Heirs” 

Forget wrist grabs. What’s truly attractive is when two leads actually try to talk to each other. They ask each other how they’re feeling.

They make themselves vulnerable. They ask for permission before they touch each other! It’s not groundbreaking, it’s just being nice.

And being nice is a trope I wish would live forever.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

6 Actors Who Used To Be Thin But Are Now Muscular AF

Is it getting hot in here?

mJ3KnG4b-YDjiEfc8dP_G2pMtdugMU-Psbc1wRwY

In an industry where physical appearance is highly scrutinized, it’s no wonder actors are always trying to look their best. From skinny to muscular, here are 6 famous actors who completely transformed their body.

4. Kim Woobin

Kim Woobin first debuted as a model where he had a slender body. Ever since entering acting however, he went through a drastic physical change for the various roles he played.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

19. Kim Woo Bin

Debut role: 2011, on White Christmas

kim woo bin 2

Latest role: 2016, on “Master” as Park Jang Goon

kim woo bin 1

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

Kim Woo Bin To Resume Activities After 2 Years At 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards + In Talks For New Film

Nov 21, 2019

Kim Woo Bin is making his long-awaited return!

On November 21, the actor’s agency confirmed, “Kim Woo Bin will be appearing as a presenter at the Blue Dragon Film Awards today.”

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards on November 21 at 8:55 p.m. KST will be his first public appearance in over two years.

Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May 2017 and halted activities to focus on his recovery. At the time of his diagnosis, he was in the midst of shooting the film “Wiretap” by Director Choi Dong Hoon.

The actor’s representative stated regarding his upcoming plans, “He received the script for a new film by Director Choi Dong Hoon and is currently in talks.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1367034wpp/kim-woo-bin-to-resume-activities-after-2-years-at-40th-blue-dragon-film-awards-in-talks-for-new-film

• Like 3

Surreal. Woobin smiling, feeling good and looking good in tux, as one...with his co actors and artists, celebrating art and life's sweetest victories. For healing & restoring Woobin's health, for the opportunity to see more of this precious man's life journey, I'm grateful to God. :bawling::bawling:

• Like 1

I can't even begin to express how happy I am to see my boy again, happy and healthy !!!:blush: 

I missed you so much !!! Please stay healthy and be with us always woo bin ah !!!! Life has changed a lot in these past two years, both for you and for us, but our love for you will always remain the same !!! :heart:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vivaleta64 said:

the best news 

Hi Vivaleta, thanks for sharing MORE pictures. Awww.......I'm happy to see his appearance on this awards night! I'm happy to see him in good health. He deserves it. Welcome back, Kim Woo Bin! It's been over two years! It's been a long while! I will always support him. Looking forward to seeing him in a new project. I hope he's coming back soon. Good luck!  I hope he could stay as healthy as always. Special thanks to Shin Min Ah for being by his side the whole time - Thank God he is fine ...... I pray that He sustains him! I PRAY that he is COMPLETELY healed. So happy for him! God bless him! He went through a really hard time. He looks good! I've missed him!  :P

• Love 2

NEWS

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  11 hours ago

Actor Kim Woo Bin to donate all proceeds from fan meeting to childhood cancer patients

Actor Kim Woo Bin will be donating all the proceeds from his upcoming fan meeting 'Thank You' to childhood cancer patients.

On November 29, his agency SidusHQ stated, "Kim Woo Bin will be donating all the proceeds from his fan meeting on December 8 to childhood cancer patients." Like the title of his fan meeting 'Thank You' suggests, the actor is said to be holding the event to thank his fans who stood by him through his own struggle with cancer. 

'Thank You' will be held on December 8 KST at SMTOWN Theatre.

As previously reported, Kim Woo Bin was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer in May of 2017, but he's now returning to the public eye after 2 years and 6 months. 

1575023175-20191129-kimwoobin.jpg

1575023175-20191129-kimwoobin.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 9:22 AM, willenette said:

Hi Vivaleta, thanks for sharing MORE pictures. Awww.......I'm happy to see his appearance on this awards night! I'm happy to see him in good health. He deserves it. Welcome back, Kim Woo Bin! It's been over two years! It's been a long while! I will always support him. Looking forward to seeing him in a new project. I hope he's coming back soon. Good luck!  I hope he could stay as healthy as always. Special thanks to Shin Min Ah for being by his side the whole time - Thank God he is fine ...... I pray that He sustains him! I PRAY that he is COMPLETELY healed. So happy for him! God bless him! He went through a really hard time. He looks good! I've missed him!  :P

I understand you.And And I want to say a big thank you for everything-for sharing news , for faith and support

• Like 1