SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

Wow!how is it possible that he looks hotter behind the wheel!?kkk

Maybe he does own  more than one car...after all, he's a bit obsessed about them!kkk

Wonder if he still keeps the audi...

Edit//

Btw, how did you know that it's a mercedes? I seriously know nothing about cars--i dont even drive (though my entire family keeps on pushing me to learn!lol).

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@babyviolets The car and the man both so hot!! The girls were all like 'Whoaaaaaaaaaa' in the end of the video :D

I really like this car, maybe because I'm influenced heavily by Wannie kkk.  Oh because of the logo in front.  I thought it doesn't look like a Gallardo because the shape looks different so I rewinded it. And at the beginning of the video, we can see the logo. kkk (ding ding ding :lol:)  It looks similar to Wannie's so I thought it might be a Mercedes and the logo confirm it.  I know nothing about cars too :sweatingbullets:   

the members are doing solo CBs one after another...I don't think my heart--and wallet--can handle it! TT TT TT

regarding that LA photo, was he alone? I wonder if the members toured together, or if they had their own agenda. *hopeless ricsung shipping heart on delulu mode once again*

@babyviolets One month after another T.T  Wallet and stress and time ^^ Anything for Shinhwa :)  

I'm half hoping Oppayam will go promote and at the same time I'm hoping he won't T.T  But I hope he goes to radio shows.  Do you think Syung will go to the music shows this time? LW will release merchandise as well, I assume :w00t:

I'm not sure if the poster mentioned who he was with....  Haha they might have, who knows? :lol:  Eric and Andy went earlier and went back later, didn't they?  M with his gf, DW with another friends... hehehe 

@hkana i get what you mean. I would love to see a dw cb, but frankly, my wallet is not going to be able to handle shinhwa solo comebacks 3x in a row!lol  

I would love it if hs does music shows this round too. Jj's cb somehow made me into a greedier fangirl. Now, i just want to see more of hs!lol

From what i remember, it was minwoo, hyesung and eric who stayed back in la.(i remember this coz i remember how ricsung fans went gaga over this news!lol)

@babyviolets It's very understandable *nods*. Not just the solo stuff but Shinhwa has many releases too :) I only bought digital for solos too, to be honest.  Shipping is the most reason, I think it's a problem most I-SHCJs have too...  Oppayam has announced the solo album since last year so I've been preparing for that.

Jinnie prepared so hard I hope we get him at least one no.1.  Seems like Syung has the most possibility to reach no. 1 among them? I like his remake project too btw.  I think it's less stressful, but of course it's always nice to see them on TV haha. We're such greedy fans, can't help it :D

Ah I see. I thought Andy had stayed longer too. I only remembered Jinnie and Wannie was back on the same day, not long after the KCON. Hyesung is really a ninja :D 

@babyviolets It's very understandable *nods*. Not just the solo stuff but Shinhwa has many releases too :) I only bought digital for solos too, to be honest.  Shipping is the most reason, I think it's a problem most I-SHCJs have too...  Oppayam has announced the solo album since last year so I've been preparing for that.

Jinnie prepared so hard I hope we get him at least one no.1.  Seems like Syung has the most possibility to reach no. 1 among them? I like his remake project too btw.  I think it's less stressful, but of course it's always nice to see them on TV haha. We're such greedy fans, can't help it :D

Ah I see. I thought Andy had stayed longer too. I only remembered Jinnie and Wannie was back on the same day, not long after the KCON. Hyesung is really a ninja :D 

I know! It breaks my heart every time I see his song going down the charts.  Then, the melon issue had to happen too! At this rate, getting him 1st place is next to impossible. :(

What hurts more is that you see everyone doing their best--losing sleep just to stream--and yet, it doesn't reflect in the charts. I don't know if the fandom of other CB artists are just bigger, or if we're doing something wrong! TT

I think HS has the most chance to reach #1 too, because his genre will reach out to more people, not just people in the fandom. Plus he's also established himself as a solo singer.

Personally, I hope he'd release a new album, since this is his 10th year.  Then again, they are probably thinking of compiling like a "best of" album to commemorate his 10 years as a solo performer.  As of this moment, I really am not sure what they are planning!lol

BTW, I really love seeing HS' handwriting!lol  It makes me feel happy to know that at least I'm not the only one who can't understand what he's writing about!hahaha

@babyviolets I don't know either but I think it's combination of a lot of factors? Shinhwa has been around for long too, so some fans might already have their own life to focus on so won't be able to stream or vote much.  It's not too long since their group activities as well - albums, concerts, encore...  And Shinhwa has members that all can do solo individually so imagine the continuous work ^^ SHCJs' dedication is jjang! Seems many new fans emerging from Jinnie's comeback so let's don't be too sad :) 

Ah yeah I'm wondering about that too, it didn't seem there's plan from LW for releasing something before, right? Well they migt have a surprise for us. 

Tbh with my little understanding of Hangul alphabets, not only Hyesung's,  I found the others' handwritings are hard to read too lol lol 

--

cr. Alicia PriSHCJ

@ hkana

I just found out about some really bad news within the fandom.  In any case, let's just do what we can to support JJ on our own by streaming like mad!lol

and finally, LW released pre-sales info on HS' "gift". 

dvd2015_03.jpg

AN 84p photobook!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but...but...still no advise as to the contents of the cd itself. will it have at least 1 new song? also, how much is the damn thing?!lol

cr:http://www.lworks.co.kr/HYESUNG/dvd/index.html

@babyviolets OH no :( Are there more problems besides the melon IDs? :( Yeah streaming is important, let's stream and vote!

Aww so it's a commemorative set! A gift we need to buy ourselves :D  The set is pretty.  Hyesung has merchandise with those pastel colors ^^ Dreamy and pretty :)

and classy!

I love how everything about shinhwa is classy.

I may be bias but i dont think other kpop groups can pull off class the way shinhwa can.

@babyviolets Is this the content of the CD?

Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung to Release Special Album to Celebrate 10th Anniversary of His Solo Debut

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/20/shinhwas-shin-hye-sung-to-release-special-album-to-celebrate-10th-anniversary-of-his-solo-debut/ 

I feel so much for Jin's and Syung's stans... Last year, CI ENT said there will be a mini album then a full album for Oppayam but honestly if there are, then I'll buy the full album only. Though I'll be crying :tears:

Archived