SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyesung is looking so FINE. I have not been following his news (I'M SO SORRY OPPA ~ ) and then BAM! this came out. I'm gonna check this out after work today. I must. I need to.  BRING IT ON HYESUNG ~

and.. hi guys ^^ Long time no see ~

It's out!

cr. CJENMMUSIC Official 

LYRICS

Roco Drama
(Lyrics by Lee Chaeyoon(JAM FACTORY) / Composed&Arranged by ERIK LIDBOM/ESBEE)

Fresh like shoes dried in sunshine (Fresh Baby)
My soaking heart, now light (You are my sunshine)

You’re like soap on me (Your heart)
Washing off my tears and traces
(You make me smile, Girl Friend, changing me with your spell)

Love is about you, like a bench, and me, like a tree
We find comfort in each other (the two of us) at the end of the day
I Wanna Stay (Oh oh oh oh oh)
In Your Life (Oh oh oh oh oh)
You are to me (Love uh uh uh uh)
Soft like Sunday morning Yeah

Yeah, when you smile at me
You make my heart fuzzy
My calm heart shaken up again, what’s happening?
My diary is full of you, Yeah (My love)

Whenever you move, Uh, our roco drama starts, Oh
You make me smile and make me feel aflutter
I can’t take my eyes off you for one second, you’re a masterpiece
(Girl Friend, I can’t live a day without you)

Love is about you, like a bench, and me, like a tree
We find comfort in each other (the two of us) at the end of the day
You are to me (Love uh uh uh uh)
Soft like Sunday morning Yeah

(Oh, two shadows together) Um-
(I embrace you quietly) Like I can’t breathe, Yeah
(Stopped at midnight) Like that clock, again we’re~ Uh

Love is about you, like sunshine, and me, like spring rain
We come together (the two of us) to make pretty flowers bloom
I love you (Love uh uh uh uh)
You’re mine, you fill my day

Source: Live Works Company Hyesung Blog

cr. Shinhwa Stuff

first time I post here, I really wanted for you to look at this:

Pops in Seoul _ SHIN HYE SUNG(신혜성) _ Interview _ Part 1

I like his song Roco Drama so much! I think all members are doing/did very well with their solo projects!!

I sometimes watch interviews from other groups or listen songs from other groups but I always end with something from Shinhwa. Like today I was watching some performances from the KBS Song Festival and then I watched this interview with Hye Sung. It is so nice hearing him speak, watching him explain about the album Delight and so on. It feels like coming home , do you understand what I'm saying? Shinhwa members are our favorites, we know them best, so I can watch hundreds of other music groups clips, when it is Shinhwa I feel most comfortable, I smile my biggest smile, I feel happy and proud. Life of a fangirl, I guess :wub:

@peanuts281 I totally understand you, it's true, there is that kind of feeling ^^ And yesss the being sidetracked is so relevant to all of us, even YT is not helping (or is helping?:D) by recommending Shinhwa related videos :D It's never ending kk

Thanks for the link! Kudos for Syung for trying a different genre, if I didn't know I would think it was Minwoo's songs. And his End stages are always pretty.

Apparently Hyesung and Andy went to Weekly Idol filming today/yesterday. They are in lots of shows :) 

[News] Mention of Hyesung in SJ Ryeowook interview

Ryeowook: “I feel the pressure of going solo; I will do my best to never become arrogant”

[Photo and content omitted]

He added, “I work among a lot of juniors on music shows these days. During a recent shoot with Shinhwa’s Shin Hyesung hyungnim, he commented that ‘You’re a big veteran senior too now’. Like he said, I feel the pressure as a senior, but I’ll do my best to play my role responsibly. I’ll work hard in front of my juniors.”

[Omit]

Source: Newsen

cr.   shinhwastuff 

[Interview] Shin Hyesung, singer of 18 years and soloist of 10 years, takes up a new challenge

I was curious. Shin Hyesung built an 18-year career as an idol, out of which 10 of those years he’s been active as a soloist. It’s enough to make anyone become complacent. It would have been safest to sing another ballad, the genre he’s good at and is in line with the image he’s built as a soloist. He, however, decided to return with a surprise dance piece. Not as Shinhwa either, but alone. The first question that came to mind was why he decided to prepare a dance piece.

“Last year was my 10th anniversary as a soloist. I am the member of a dance group, but when I promote solo I’m a balladeer. I started working on my album thinking it would be most meaningful to sing a ballad, but I came to think it wouldn’t feel any new. I tried to think of what I haven’t done, and I realized that I’ve performed dance titles as Shinhwa but never solo. So I shifted gears. Up to this time I’ve sung the types of songs I’ve wanted to sing, but this time my goal was to do what my fans would like. I wanted to delight my fans, so that’s why the title of my album is ‘Delight.’”

tumblr_inline_o1v6ls7Z2d1spcm04_500.jpg

His goal was to try to show a new side of himself for his 10th anniversary, and he definitely succeeded. He painted an entirely new image of himself with his title song ‘Roco Drama’. He managed to fill a full dance performance alone without his fellow members, and also flaunt his mature side as well. The chair performance especially reminds those watching of his group Shinhwa, well-known for its chair performances.

“Shinhwa was one of the first groups to do a chair dance, so I thought it would be symbolic to do a chair dance. The main point is the ‘flower dance’, in which I form a flower with my hands. I am proud of the story that Shinhwa has written these past 18 years, so I tried to link my performance to Shinhwa’s. I included in ‘Roco Drama’ a part of Shinhwa’s choreography as well as a part of Jun Jin’s, who promoted solo before me. I wanted to link it all together and I thought it would be fun for the fans too.”

Shinhwa is known for its powerful dances, but Shin Hyesung is thought of as one of the members not so comfortable around dance. He probably felt the pressure of performing alone. Shin Hyesung answered by saying he wanted to be judged not on certain movements, but the entire flow of his choreography.

tumblr_inline_o1v6u6w9AU1spcm04_540.jpg

“I have to be careful I don’t hurt my knee, which has been a pain for a long time, but otherwise I don’t feel much physical strain. I’m not good at dancing like Jun Jin or Minwoo are so I was worried, but I concluded that I could perform alone if I did something that fit me well. So rather than sing a powerful song, I tried a more groovy genre and the choreographer said he could think up something that emphasizes my unique movements. Many people may think I’ll look awkward around dance but I hope they judge me on how the performance looks as a whole.”

It’s already been over 10 years since Shin Hyesung made a name for himself as a soloist. He said he is very attached to his first album ‘Love of May’, even calling it his ‘heart’. The singer was thankful that he’s released a number of albums in the course of his career and is still releasing albums now.

“I found it’s already been three years since my last album. Time really flies. When I look back on the past 10 years it’s been a long time, and I’m thankful that I can still perform and release new albums yet still have something to surprise people with. These last 10 years have gone by so quickly, and I want to be active for at least 10 years more.”

Shin Hyesung said his driving force is his fans. He said he just sang the songs he likes, and it was his fans who listened to his songs and made him the soloist he is now. That’s why this album is so precious, because it’s exclusively dedicated to his fans. He wanted to take another step closer to his fans by appearing in music shows and variety programs as well as other shows he’s rarely been in.

“It may sound cliche, but really it’s thanks to my fans that I’m able to remain active. I just sang the songs I liked, and those who continued to listen to it and support me were the ones who helped me on. I couldn’t have done it alone. ‘Delight’ is dedicated to those fans. I try to do things I rarely did before because I was so shy. I still feel nervous about going onstage and on TV shows alone. Some may think it’s not such a big challenge for a singer of 18 years, but still I feel nervous and shy. I just hope that my fans feel happy I tried to do more for them.”

tumblr_inline_o1v9yb4yy71spcm04_500.jpg

The new music and variety of windows are not the end of Shin Hyesung’s fan service. He’ll be holding his first ever long-term concert from February 20. His challenge continues as he moves about busily and in new areas.

“It only goes on for eight shows so it doesn’t go on for as long as the long-term concerts some other singers put on, but it’s the longest ever for me, so it’ll be interesting. I’m doing my best to prepare for my weekly meeting with my fans. I’ll be performing at the Shinhwa concert in March after my concerts are over. The members and I have also started discussions for the next Shinhwa album. I’m going to be really busy this year.”

Source: MBN Star

cr.  shinhwastuff 

"Hyesung-hyung is a perfectionist. He tries not to let it be seen if things aren’t perfect yet. To be honest, initially, I didn’t know Hyesung-hyung would be that good in “Sniper” either. The dance at the chorus is hard and I wondered if Hyesung-hyung, as the main vocals, could support it well but he did it the best. His dance angle was really good. But he doesn’t show that side of him working hard. He is someone who builds up on experience on his own."
— Choreographer Choi Youngjun on Hyesung
(sr: 10Asia)

cr. malpabo

• 3 weeks later...

Shinhwa′s Shin Hye Sung to Host Concert Series

Shinhwa member Shin Hye Sung will hold concerts for longest duration in his career.

From February 20 to March 13, his solo concert ‘2016 SHIN HYE SUNG CONCERT WEEKLY DELIGHT’ will take place at Samsung Card Hall of Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Seoul, eight times.

Shinhwa′s Shin Hye Sung to Host Concert Series

On January 12, he released special album delight to celebrate the 10th anniversary of his solo debut. He disclosed his first solo dance performance with the title song Roco Drama. His fans ardently welcomed the news that he will hold series of concerts and bought out 5,000 tickets to the show. The concert was the best seller of the day on Interpark, an online store for tickets.

‘WEEKLY DELIGHT’ is the longest concert in his solo career and he chose a mid-sized venue to meet his fans up-close. He is to sing his hits live for all eight shows.

Moreover, Shin will invite one guest a day to talk about the episode on the artist. He will also perform collaborated stage with the guests to make the concert all the more special.

There will be additional event such as ‘Written by her, sung by him’ for the singer to interact with his fans. His company will upload a title of a song every week on its social network, for which fans will be asked to write new lyrics. Those that selected from the entries will be sung by the singer live on his concert.

His agency Liveworks Company said “It is the longest concert Shin Hye Sung held since his solo debut. The mid-sized concert hall will allow his fans to enjoy his performance closer than ever. He is excited about the upcoming shows. He is preparing to make meaningful and warm memories for his fans. Please look forward to his solo concerts.”

Meanwhile, the singer will host ‘2016 SHIN HYE SUNG CONCERT WEEKLY DELIGHT’ eight times at Samsung Card Hall of Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Seoul from February 20 to March 13. 

Photo credit: Liveworks Company

cr. mwave

Archived