j i w o n.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

cr. Liveworks Company
(Transcript: Starry Starry Hyesung.
Hello, this is Shin Hyesung. Today I’ll be talking about the last song of my Once Again project, which has been going on since July. The sixth song of Once Again will be Because It’s You, the title song of my third studio album released in 2008. Before Because It’s You, my albums were mostly centered on ballads, but since this album I’ve mostly become interested in modern rock pieces. It was a time of musical change. I remember how I had a hard time recording it, and I also remember how N.EX.T’s Kim Sehwang and Lee Sooyong joined me during my first TV performance. I bet you’re very curious on what the new version of Because It’s You will be like and who I’ll be singing it with. First, Dear Cloud’s vocalist Nine9 will be collaborating with me. Her voice is very attractive; it has both the feel of a fragile boy and a fragile girl. I hope you’re looking forward to how our voices will mix. As for the rearrangement, the song’s original composer Davink rearranged the song. Many versions of the song were performed at my concerts, but Because It’s You is actually a song that’s pretty difficult to change. I guess you could say it’s a very high-quality song, and so you need to be careful when trying to rearrange it. That’s why I figured the original composer, who knows the song best, should rearrange it, so Davink and I worked together for the first time in a very long time. Once you hear the song you’ll notice that the new version is completely different from the versions I sang at my concerts. The melody and lyrics of the verses were completely changed, and to keep the emotions of the original, we kept the original chorus. Once you hear it, it’ll feel very different yet familiar at the same time. I believe it’ll also be very sad and mysterious. I’m very curious on what you’ll think about the new version. It’ll be released on December 29th, so I hope to see your support. Thank you so much for showing great love for my Once Again project. I was able to learn a lot and take on new genres thanks to this project, and it got me thinking a lot. Thank you so much. The year’s nearing its end, so I hope you wrap up your year well, and I’ll return in 2015 with better music. I’m feeling sad. I keep saying I thank you, but really, thank you. I hope we’ll meet again with smiling faces next year. Thank you.)
Source: Live Works Company YouTube
cr. Shinhwa Stuff

Shinhwa′s Shin Hye Sung and Dear Cloud Let Emotions Pour in ′Because It′s You′ Remake
2014.12.29 14:10  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Rounding up 2014 with the last track on his remake project Once Again, Shinhwa′s Shin Hye Sung released the song Because It′s You.
62843652.jpg

On December 29, Shin Hye Sung revealed the remake of his song Because It′s You (translated) from his 2008 third album side 1, Live and Let LIve. For this song, he collaborated with Dear Cloud′s Nine, delivering a different atmosphere than the original. 

The song was rearranged by its original composer, DAVINK. The song′s lyrics were also rewritten by the original lyricist, Yoon Sara, making it stand out from the other remake songs from Shin Hye Sung′s project. 

cr. Liveworks Company
Photo Credit: Liveworks Company
cr. mwave

Guest adikkeluangman

신혜성+바닐라 어쿠스틱_Shin Hye Sung+Vanilla Acoustic - 첫사람 - Official Lyrics Video:

This is such a nice remake. 

• 3 weeks later...

@adikkeluangman After Minwoo's mini album and Hyesung and Wannie's single releases, I understand the advantages of buying digital.  It's fast and simple without stress :)  They can release one song at time too if they want, they don't have to wait for a whole album to complete. So hopefully they can squeeze some time to record a song.  Afterwards then they can make a compilation album.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Immortal Song” to Hold ‘King of Kings’ Special Including Ailee, Kim Tae Woo, and More
It has been reported that KBS’ “Immortal Song” will be hosting a ‘King of Kings – Show Show Show’ special during the February 16 recording.
“Show Show Show” was originally a television program that aired between 1964 and 1983. It was a variety show that showcased a number of different of talents, from dancing to singing, as well as comedy.
B9wDCS_IIAEYGn8.jpg

With the revival of this show after 19 years, many are looking forward to it, especially because of the impressive lineup. The top singers who have previously taken the stage on “Immortal Song” and earned much love from viewers will be participating in this special broadcast.
The lineup is said to include Ailee, K.Will, B1A4’s Sandeul, Kim Tae Woo, S, Lee Jung, Kim Jong Seo, Moon Myung Jin, Ali, Jung Dong Ha, Ulala Session, and Son Seung Yeon.
The broadcast is scheduled to air over a period of two weeks next month on March 7 and 14.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/13/immortal-song-to-hold-king-of-kings-special-including-ailee-kim-tae-woo-and-more/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman
Have someone discovered about the music that HS used for his radio. I think I just found it. It from group VIBE album 4 (2010). The music used as intermission track where there also a narration.

[바이브] 사연 part 1_VIBE IN PRAHA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anniyong, changjo-ERS hye sung is my bias between Andy and junjin, but what I like the most from him is his voice,, and also the bromance between him and Eric,, ricsyung is dae Bak :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Weibo Chinese event. 

HYESUNG:fighting for your exam! Happy Birthday!

轉自優酷神司,若不妥本人會刪

cr. Shinhwa Official weibo + Coco LING

==

Syungie's voice sounds so deep :)

Archived