SHiN HYESUNG <3

j i w o n.

Guest adikkeluangman

신혜성_Shin Hye Sung_SPECIAL ALBUM -delight- JACKET MAKING TEASER

He looks good and it only instrumental so far in the video.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[News] Shin Hyesung completes first extended concert since debut…successful end to “Weekly Delight”

tumblr_inline_o40agzOeRt1rb7x3v_500.jpg

Shinhwa’s Shin Hyesung completed his first extended concert successfully.

Starting from 20 February (Sat), Shin Hyesung held his first extended concert “Weekly Delight” at Blue Square Samsung Card Hall in Hannam-dong. With the end of the final concert yesterday (13th), Shin Hyesung had spent a meaningful time with roughly 10,000 fans over 4 weeks.

The concert venue was surrounded by domestic and international fans, who had gathered to watch Shin Hyesung’s final concert for “Weekly Delight”, and to repay the fans for their support and anticipation, Shin Hyesung presented ballads such as “Beautiful Girl”, “Peter Pan’s Serenade”, “Love Actually” etc.

Shin Hyesung followed up with “First Person”, “EX-MIND”, “Think About It”, “Come Back To Me” etc, leading to enthusiastic cheers from the fans. He also showed a different fan service by personally singing the witty lyrics fans rewrote on songs previously revealed through SNS.

Shin Hyesung showed a charismatic performance through “Roco Drama”, the title track to his solo 10th anniversary special album “Delight”, as well as perform covers of Carnival’s “Was Like That Then”, Lee Kwangjo’s “A Night Like Tonight”, Lee Juk’s “Lie, Lie, Lie”.

Shin Hyesung’s solo concert also had a variety of guests appearances, like Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, Kim Janghoon, Jessi, Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan, Andy, Bae Gisung, Mate’s Im Heonil. On the 12th, Shin Hyesung’s father joined in as a guest, and not only had a witty talk but also performed a duet performance with Shin Hyesung. On the last concert, Shinhwa’s Junjin made a surprise appearance, surprising Shin Hyesung, and even gave the fans sweets as a present for White Day (14th), showing much loyalty as well as fan service.

At the end, Shin Hyesung said, “I sincerely thank all the fans who filled up every concert so that my first extended concert can end in success. At the thought that this is my last concert of the 8 concerts, I really can’t bear to leave but I think it’s such a relief that Shinhwa’s 18th anniversary concert is upcoming. I really thank the fans who have given me enthusiastic applause and support, and will show a good performance at Shinhwa’s upcoming concert.” After which, Shin Hyesung sang his encore song “Pretty Girl” with the fans, wrapping up his first extended concert.

Shin Hyesug will next be participating in Shinhwa’s 18th anniversary concert “2016 Shinhwa 18th Anniversary Concert Hero”, to be held on 26th (Sat) and 27th (Sun) at Olympic Park Gymnasium.

sr: Donga
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

신혜성_SHIN HYE SUNG_10th Anniversary Making DVD 'DELIGHTFUL CHANGE' Spot

This look nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, Hyesung is absolutely handsome and hot. Even though he's almost 40 years old but look at his face, there might be no one believe him 37 years old. I just knew him a few years ago and thanks to Shinhwa, I can listen to his sweet voice and watch his beautiful face. 

• 4 months later...

Archived