✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

12 minutes ago, aazangel said:

Me too! after Ruler, many of KSY fans are becoming to be more vocal(like me~)

Lol when Ruler are still airing,  I seriously made an Instagram account just to comment in Mbc and Ruler page about how unfair it is for sohyun:ph34r: Everyone there was like 'hey let's voice out our opinion there(mbc and ruler page) and demand for answer about our sohyun and bring justice for Gauen character!!'  and I was like 'hell yeah!!' hahahaha, 

I think the shock over Ruler was so high that everyone just looking for an outlet to express their love and admiration for KSH :)

I hope all the positive energy can reach her and give her back her confidence! Love her and miss her so much! :D 

5 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Haha to think that this was all during the filming of Ruler with YSH. And also probably this was film before the Ruler vlive where her interaction with YSH is off the chart. proof that she really can immerse herself as the character she play until viewers see and believe her as the character itself rather than an actress name KSH playing a role. Talk about acting skill there. Its no wonder she have so many ship-able male co-star,oh, wait, also female co-star now that we add in Suzy. LOL.

Her chemistry with Suzy really surprised me! I'm a huge fan of KSH but I never knew  or expected she could have such amazing chemi with a female costar as well! So proud of her and I'm also amazed at how both of them make it so enjoyable to watch their bickering!! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I had to laugh on all their bickering, their chemi as sisters is very convincing! :lol:

Maybe the end will show a happy ending for both couples. I'm looking forward to our Sohyun-Jaeha ending :heart: and maybe another bicker between Sohyun-Suzy! :lol::lol:

Way to go, everyone!! Let's keep on making the forum a very interactive one :heart:

KSH is truly amazing, filming 2 diff genre dramas at the same time eventough cameo is short in WYWS but still be able to pull off the character. Love her acting skills again and again~

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, mindstar said:

They really paid attention to details and I love how they used the real life pics of the two! Maybe the crew is a secret shipper of the two! :lol:

I really love that epilogue and it made be realize that PHR really appreciates our KSH and gave her character such a beautiful ending! The most satisfying closing for a cameo I've ever seen! :) 

I agree!! From writer-nim to the whole cast, they seem a shipper of this couple as well :lol::lol:

Is it too much to hope for a bts video of her cameo in WYWS? Esp on her 'jump' and spinning embrace with SHJ?! :heart: 

Seriously, the ship needs to have their own drama as leads soon :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I'm a huge Taebi shipper during WAYS. I even have a separate folder for Taebi gifs in my phone and in my pc until now. But now, I'm a SoWon (Soyoon Seungwon) shipper because they are just so adorable.

Unlike most, I shipped Jinmok and Yooseul in Page Turner. Chashik felt like someone Yooseul could be friends with for life while Jinmok and Yooseul's scenes are always filled with tension (romantic, I must say). 

The only ship I couldn't get myself into is ShyShy. I blame this to Ruler production. I couldn't understand how they fell in love, and every scene of them together felt contrived. And Sohyun didn't seem like she enjoyed filming it. But that's just me.

Also, you guys have no idea how many times I replayed Jaeha and Sohyun's scenes together especially when he swung her. It just looked so genuine. I was also expecting a kiss too! Hahaha! You know, maybe we'll get that kiss at the ending. Sohyun was 17 when she filmed her parts. But by the last episode, she was already 18. Praying to the dramagods that it happens. Hahahaha!

Also, I hope Jaeha and Sohyun can be really close off set. Not only do I want her to open up more and improve her social skills, but I also want her to have friends that she can lean on. Both her and Jiwoo are really introverted and timid. Hahaha!

SoWon = 소원 = Wish

Can we call them wish couple instead? Who's gonna make the thread? I'm so ready to officially ship them. Hahahaha!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

If this is the case, we need a thread that group all KSH shipping, say call, KSH shipping thread which will include Taebi, ShyShy,piano couples a.k.a SoWon, and also maybe SuHyun (suzy & sohyun).:grin:

Jokes aside i doubt that thread will be realize since each ship will have their own thread. ha, unlike all i am more interested in shipping her with Suzy now (obviously as a sisters relationship). like @mindstar said i am too surprise with her chemistry with suzy. Need to see more of this kind of chemistry she have with a female co-star in the future and please drama God make it happen.

Besides that , i actually wish she can also work with other veteran or great actors  (doesnt matter the age) such as Jang Hyuk, JiSung, Kim Rae Won and many more as it will widen her acting scope and gives her valuable lesson and experience. Dont get me wrong as i hope she will be paired or work with those actors in a family genre drama or movies.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

I'm a huge Taebi shipper during WAYS. I even have a separate folder for Taebi gifs in my phone and in my pc until now. But now, I'm a SoWon (Soyoon Seungwon) shipper because they are just so adorable.

Unlike most, I shipped Jinmok and Yooseul in Page Turner. Chashik felt like someone Yooseul could be friends with for life while Jinmok and Yooseul's scenes are always filled with tension (romantic, I must say). 

The only ship I couldn't get myself into is ShyShy. I blame this to Ruler production. I couldn't understand how they fell in love, and every scene of them together felt contrived. And Sohyun didn't seem like she enjoyed filming it. But that's just me.

Also, you guys have no idea how many times I replayed Jaeha and Sohyun's scenes together especially when he swung her. It just looked so genuine. I was also expecting a kiss too! Hahaha! You know, maybe we'll get that kiss at the ending. Sohyun was 17 when she filmed her parts. But by the last episode, she was already 18. Praying to the dramagods that it happens. Hahahaha!

Also, I hope Jaeha and Sohyun can be really close off set. Not only do I want her to open up more and improve her social skills, but I also want her to have friends that she can lean on. Both her and Jiwoo are really introverted and timid. Hahaha!

SoWon = 소원 = Wish

Can we call them wish couple instead? Who's gonna make the thread? I'm so ready to officially ship them. Hahahaha!

Taebi and SoWon couple thread plssss!!!hahahaha If I would know how to make a forum, I would gladly volunteer, but I can't since I kinda bit new here(I'm still getting to know the format) , and also, I don't have the time:tongue:

sohyun is totally a versatile actress!! I really love her to bits:wub:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

SoWon = 소원 = Wish

I love SoWon/Wish Couple! It has a really nice ring to it! Though I agree with suggestion to have a poll since its only fair. But we need both parties fandom to participate in that and I'm not sure SJH even has a page or anything since he still very new. :lol:

I think she's opening up quite a lot recently and it's better she does it at her own pace instead of feeling peer pressure or something else. I'm quite happy to be constantly surprised by all her friendships! I think it just adds to her charm to not be such an open book. :)

9 minutes ago, godhunters said:

If this is the case, we need a thread that group all KSH shipping, say call, KSH shipping thread which will include Taebi, ShyShy,piano couples a.k.a SoWon, and also maybe SuHyun (suzy & sohyun).:grin:

Jokes aside i doubt that thread will be realize since each ship will have their own thread. ha, unlike all i am more interested in shipping her with Suzy now (obviously as a sisters relationship). like @mindstar said i am too surprise with her chemistry with suzy. Need to see more of this kind of chemistry she have with a female co-star in the future and please drama God make it happen.

Besides that , i actually wish she can also work with other veteran or great actors  (doesnt matter the age) such as Jang Hyuk, JiSung, Kim Rae Won and many more as it will widen her acting scope and gives her valuable lesson and experience. Dont get me wrong as i hope she will be paired or work with those actors in a family genre drama or movies.

SuHyun might be my fav ship!hahaha!

Please Suzy or KSH, share a selca! I think a lot of people even outside this forum are waiting for that!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, aineofcebu said:

I agree!! From writer-nim to the whole cast, they seem a shipper of this couple as well :lol::lol:

Is it too much to hope for a bts video of her cameo in WYWS? Esp on her 'jump' and spinning embrace with SHJ?! :heart: 

Seriously, the ship needs to have their own drama as leads soon :blush:

I agree! We need BTS for that jump, hug and twirl scene!!  I was seriously so surprised by that scene! I don't think I've ever seen KSH smile like that! :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, godhunters said:

For her next project, I want her to be in an ensemble drama. You know, Reply series or Age of Youth of some sort. And I want her to work with reputable writers. But for now, she should focus on her collegiate exams.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

For her next project, I want her to be in an ensemble drama. You know, Reply series or Age of Youth of some sort. And I want her to work with reputable writers. But for now, she should focus on her collegiate exams.

Or an ensemble movie. Actually I think movies handle ensemble better than dramas unless the entire cast is composed of rookies or relative unknowns.

And yes, good writing and directing is all I ask for her next drama. Co leads and ratings could be whatever, I don't care. But don't waste her acting is all I want!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

oh totally want her to be part of Reply! 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, kimhanbin102296 said:

SoWon = 소원 = Wish

Ohhhhh I'm with you on this @kimhanbin102296. I've acknowledge Shin Jae Ha, as someone close with Sohyun, since he commented on her IG post abt Taec's food truck. It makes me happy that Sohyun even replied to his comment. Now, after the rewatching many times their scenes, the ship has sail officially for me! :heart: thinking backwards, sohyun replying to his IG comment confirms their closeness off screen :blush:

Can't we continue to discuss this ship here in her forum for the mean time since we still don't have a shipper thread yet?

Both TaeBi and SoWon shippers can interact with more fans here for now that they don't have an official drama yet

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, faye406 said:

We always see KSH being a noona in her previous dramas. So when she becomes a dongsaeng she is really cute and adorable! Even her act with Park Yoo Chun also remarkable in Sensory Couple. 

But whenever she's a dongsaeng she dies! I'm so glad she's not actually Suzy's sister in this drama or I'd be worried for her mortality! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, mindstar said:

But whenever she's a dongsaeng she dies! I'm so glad she's not actually Suzy's sister in this drama or I'd be worried for her mortality! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We should really thank writer-nim this time for letting her live and have a happy ending.

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, mindstar said:

your comment had me laughing :D but thinking back yes, you are right though, from sensory couple to goblin, she did "died" as a dongsaeng to someone. lets pray that in the future, if she is playing a dongsaeng, she will be able to "live" till end.

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, aineofcebu said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We should really thank writer-nim this time for letting her live and have a happy ending.

Wait! Let's say that AFTER the finale!

I don't want any last minute surprises! Unless its a kiss! :wink::lol:

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, godhunters said:

your comment had me laughing :D but thinking back yes, you are right though, from sensory couple to goblin, she did "died" as a dongsaeng to someone. lets pray that in the future, if she is playing a dongsaeng, she will be able to "live" till end.

This has made me so laughing as well :lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Wait! Let's say that AFTER the finale!

I don't want any last minute surprises! Unless its a kiss! :wink::lol:

Alright, chingu. Let's wait for the finale. I'd like to stay positive that this is a happy finale for our SoWon~:heart:

Now I'd like to look forward on this. Hopefully~ :blush:

Apologies everyone on my posts this time, I just can't contain my fondness for this ship. Glad that some fans appreciate the ship as well :blush:

• Like 4