✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

17 hours ago, elan1 said:

Since it’s snowing for first time in Seoul, can you mark that special moment with the first teaser or trailer or photos of love alarm 2? Pleaseeee and also tell us released date

Maybe they are waiting for her new agency . When official news come they will give us everthing about LA 2:wow1:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Blob 4

17 hours ago, elan1 said:

Since it’s snowing for first time in Seoul, can you mark that special moment with the first teaser or trailer or photos of love alarm 2? Pleaseeee and also tell us released date

11 hours ago, Breeze said:

Maybe they are waiting for her new agency . When official news come they will give us everthing about LA 2_

Yeah it can be, or they wait for Sweet Home release so the excitement will not overlap (?) well i'am not sure. :joy:

But for real, i really want official statement about sso news agency and her new profile photo too please, i still curious with that black-white photo she upload in IG before.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Breeze said:

Maybe they are waiting for her new agency . When official news come they will give us everthing about LA 2

That’s a good thought! 

4 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Yeah it can be, or they wait for Sweet Home release so the excitement will not overlap (?) well i'am not sure. :joy:

But for real, i really want official statement about sso news agency and her new profile photo too please, i still curious with that black-white photo she upload in IG before.

That makes sense, they want to promote one drama at a time for Netflix.

official statement is taking so long. That’s right, I forgotten about that black and white photo. Is that a profile pic? 

:crazymad:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443315wpp/lee-kyung-kyu-yoo-se-yoon-jang-dong-min-jang-do-yeon-and-more-revealed-to-have-not-been-paid-by-former-agency

reading this article about the struggles that certain stars faced with their former agency, not paying them money... makes me wonder what struggles sohyun faced with ET that we don’t know about that made her leave it and try to find another agency, she must have faced a very tough year  :cry:

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Wow Mr. Queen's premiere rating is so high despite of not having a high profile writer and PD. This gives me hope that So Hyun's Moon River will also achieve that kind of success as long as they do their best and be always optimistic to attract luck. 

That’s true but the biggest question mark is moon river writer who has a lackluster record of writing and that it’s going against joseon exorcist (I don’t think Korean audience will have appetite to watch two historical dramas on the same day even if it’s shown at a different time) :brokenheart:

I haven’t checked out Mr. Queen yet. I might wait for a couple weeks and see if people still like it because so many dramas this year sputter in the second half. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, elan1 said:

That’s true but the biggest question mark is moon river writer who has a lackluster record of writing and that it’s going against joseon exorcist (I don’t think Korean audience will have appetite to watch two historical dramas on the same day even if it’s shown at a different time)

I haven’t checked out Mr. Queen yet. I might wait for a couple weeks and see if people still like it because so many dramas this year sputter in the second half. 

Let us hope for the best. I hope the PD will be able to cover up any weakness of the writer like what he did in the King Maker. 

Actually, only the PD and the cast are strong for this drama. So let us hope that the writer will manage to fill in the gap so they deliver an excellent drama. And hope that it will resonate to Korean people because there are tons of good dramas that don't attract high ratings. 

• Wiggle 1

Just now, Erick Miranda said:

Let us hope for the best. I hope the PD will cover up any weakness of the writer like what he did in the King Maker. 

I will still have some hope but not strong hope, low expectations so I won’t be too surprised or too disappointed if it turns out not to be good lol . even the best director in the world can’t perform well without a good script. It can look pretty with an amazing director but it can still feel empty :/ 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I will still have some hope but not strong hope, low expectations so I won’t be too surprised or too disappointed if it turns out not to be good lol . even the best director in the world can’t perform well without a good script. It can look pretty with an amazing director but it can still feel empty :/ 

If he was able to make it with the King Maker, I hope he can also do the same with Moon River. Anyways, the Moon River writer is not totally lackluster. His record shows that he can give good ratings like the 9.9 Billion Woman. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

If he was able to make it with the King Maker, I hope he can also do the same with Moon River. Anyways, the Moon River writer is not totally lackluster. His record shows that he can give good ratings like the 9.9 Billion Woman. 

Yes moon river writer got good ratings for his last drama but it was hated as a whole in general and the writing supposedly got very sloppy and illogical in the second half. I prefer strong writing over good ratings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Yes moon river writer got good ratings for his last drama but it was hated as a whole in general and the writing supposedly got very sloppy and illogical in the second half. I prefer strong writing over good ratings. 

We cant do anything about the writer but at the least we can hope the script will be good this time or they will have co-writer (the one wrote the novel maybe). I mean, our writernim is also the one who write the classic series 'The Time Between Dog and Wolf', so dont be to pessimist. :wow1: Lets just enjoy the process first, at the least dont be defeat before the battle. :) 

I forgot 'NEXT WEEK' is also Tuesday-Sunday, not only Monday. LOL :selfie2:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

We cant do anything about the writer but at the least we can hope the script will be good this time or they will have co-writer (the one wrote the novel maybe). I mean, our writernim is also the one who write the classic series 'The Time Between Dog and Wolf', so dont be to pessimist.  Lets just enjoy the process first, at the least dont be defeat before the battle. :) 

I forgot 'NEXT WEEK' is also Tuesday-Sunday, not only Monday. LOL

True, we can’t change the writer and we should just hope the writer learned from their past mistakes and grow as a writer :lol:

“Next week is also “Tuesday-Sunday”

I can’t survive, I almost wish they didn’t make the announcement and just dropped it whenever they choose to do so. The anticipation is killing me LOL :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

We cant do anything about the writer but at the least we can hope the script will be good this time or they will have co-writer (the one wrote the novel maybe). I mean, our writernim is also the one who write the classic series 'The Time Between Dog and Wolf', so dont be to pessimist.  Lets just enjoy the process first, at the least dont be defeat before the battle. :) 

I forgot 'NEXT WEEK' is also Tuesday-Sunday, not only Monday. LOL 

It is not good be sad. Can trust so hyun and be happy watching good acting. Have focus on good female lead character. Can do many action scene can be happy. Watch spoilers can see have good costume. Be happy and have long wait. Long week waiting.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

“Next week is also “Tuesday-Sunday”

I can’t survive, I almost wish they didn’t make the announcement and just dropped it whenever they choose to do so. The anticipation is killing me LOL

IKR :joy: they make us wait deliberately. It so cruel, i also see the River fans in twitter (include me) became restless.

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is not good be sad. Can trust so hyun and be happy watching good acting. Have focus on good female lead character. Can do many action scene can be happy. Watch spoilers can see have good costume. Be happy and have long wait. Long week waiting.

Yes you are also correct! Will try to be positive although it’s hard for me :) waiting sigh :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

IKR :joy: they make us wait deliberately. It so cruel, i also see the River fans in twitter (include me) became restless.

I’m so restless, it makes it seems like I drink too much coffee or energy drink lol :sweat_smile:

YAY 9.8 :kaching1:

:hahah!: Me when I stay up overnight to study for exam or when I don’t get to eat dessert after a meal lol 

• LOL 2