✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Idk if he’s evil or not. I know that in original folktale, she was arranged to be married to a nobleman or aristocrat/royalty. She rejects him and he gets mad and try to get revenge. But this 2ML is playing a general, so I don’t know if sohyun will be arranged to be married to him or if that’s just a different character. 

yes, excited to see ji soo and sohyun chemistry 

Maybe story have change. Can remember it say story of pyeo gangg to become king. Can be make change to characters. Maybe ji soo can not die in end? Will be big mystery till final.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe he is evil then not have syndrome. Can see so hyun chemistry with ji soo can enjoy. 

15 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Idk if he’s evil or not. I know that in original folktale, she was arranged to be married to a nobleman or aristocrat/royalty. She rejects him and he gets mad and try to get revenge. But this 2ML is playing a general, so I don’t know if sohyun will be arranged to be married to him or if that’s just a different character. 

10 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe story have change. Can remember it say story of pyeo gangg to become king. Can be make change to characters. Maybe ji soo can not die in end? Will be big mystery till final.

The plot has so much potential! Anything can happen so much intrigue! Warrior princess is coming!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, iheartsohyun said:

:coolshades:

Yes! Sohyun doesn’t need a famous star to launch her into super stardom, her talent and work ethics alone is what carries her gradually up the stairs of fame. Her hard work is slowly paying off. Most of her male co-stars became more popular and become more successful careers after working with her, she is the lucky charm :hooray:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Yes! Sohyun doesn’t need a famous star to launch her into super stardom, her talent and work ethics alone is what carries her gradually up the stairs of fame. Her hard work is slowly paying off. Most of her male co-stars became more popular and become more successful careers after working with her, she is the lucky charm :hooray:

It is true she is only young actor can carry own drama. Never need big name can make popular. Have big following because always carry drama to have succeess.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

I don’t think story will change much because they are based off real historical characters. Just small changes maybe

. In real life odal dies during war scene, so he has to die in drama. But I suppose that maybe in drama, they don’t need to show his death, they could end the drama before he has to die in history (like show a flashback clip of happy moments between sohyun and jisoo)  or maybe he could pretend to die and run away and hide with sohyun and they both change their identity and live happily ever after. But I think not. I’m like 99 percent sure ji soo will die :bawling:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doldo said:

The plot has so much potential! Anything can happen so much intrigue! Warrior princess is coming!

It can be many story to tell. Can anticipate.

Just now, elan1 said:

I don’t think story will change much because they are based off real historical characters. Just small changes maybe

. In real life odal dies during war scene, so he has to die in drama. But I suppose that maybe in drama, they don’t need to show his death, they could end the drama before he has to die in history (like show a flashback clip of happy moments between sohyun and jisoo)  or maybe he could pretend to die and run away and hide with sohyun and they both change their identity and live happily ever after. But I think not. I’m like 99 percent sure ji soo will die :bawling:

Last drama also have real historical character if can remember. Can still have happy ending. Maybe can change story again and have happy ending.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Yes! I want to see her fight fight kill kill and see her cover in blood bath. I hope writer doesn’t let us down  :onfirex:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is true she is only young actor can carry own drama. Never need big name can make popular. Have big following because always carry drama to have succeess.

Yes, it is amazing that she has been in so many dramas as the lead but she didn’t work with any super popular actor, most are just rookies when they first work with her. She deserves all of her successes and future successes, she’s not getting enough recognition in Korea. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It can be many story to tell. Can anticipate.

I'm ready to be wowed!

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Yes! I want to see her fight fight kill kill and see her cover in blood bath. I hope writer doesn’t let us down  

Give it to us!

8 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Her power! She is the Queen hard carry!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Last drama also have real historical character if can remember. Can still have happy ending. Maybe can change story again and have happy ending.

The thing is that nokdu and Dong joo aren’t real historical characters, I believe nokdu was mentioned a little bit in Korea history but not many information is known about him, so writer can make up any story she likes. Only nokdu dad and the 2ml/evil prince was well known in Korea history. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Yes, it is amazing that she has been in so many dramas as the lead but she didn’t work with any super popular actor, most are just rookies when they first work with her. She deserves all of her successes and future successes, she’s not getting enough recognition in Korea. :heart:

It is long wait to see so hyun many big succeess. Can be wait will have many sweet fruits. Maybe culture depot can be good to make big and have many recognition. Can always be proud so hyun have many good drama.

4 minutes ago, Doldo said:

I'm ready to be wowed!

Give it to us!

She never disappoint. Always give us strong performance. Can always be proud. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Doldo said:

Most if not all of actresses in her generation or older depends on popular male lead for opportunity to be famous. Like if you name me an actress, I can name you a drama when they were rookie actresses but they worked with big star so they have better chance to be recognized, of course they worked hard too but it helps them to get attention easier haha 

3 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe culture depot can be good to make big and have many recognition. Can always be proud so hyun have many good drama.

Still waiting for culture depot confirmation news, what’s taking so long??? Lol :dizzy:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe he is evil then not have syndrome. Can see so hyun chemistry with ji soo can enjoy. 

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

Just my speculation, it contain spoiler from the novel but it not 100% accurate so :grimace: 

Spoiler

I don't know about evil, but Go Geon is son (my guest) of Pyo Go Won (the villain the drama). Pyo Go Won intend to arranged marriage Go Geon and Pyonggang so he have more validation to dominate the court. But of course, our Princess didn't want being manipulated by other so she reject him. 

I read, some part of the book, Pyonggang is type of person who use other rather being used by other. So she marry Ondal in the first place, well, she is tactician and ambitious too. 

Go Geon is perfect (handsome, smart, good background, excellent achievement) so when Pyonggang reject him, it hurt his pride (i think) that why he became obsess with her. (I think, he also have through that Pyonggang is perfect for being his match and didn't think that Pyonggang willl reject him LOL).

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Most if not all of actresses in her generation or older depends on popular male lead for opportunity to be famous. Like if you name me an actress, I can name you a drama when they were rookie actresses but they worked with big star so they have better chance to be recognized, of course they worked hard too but it helps them to get attention easier haha 

Still waiting for culture depot confirmation news, what’s taking so long??? Lol :dizzy:

It is true so hyun never have depend on any actor. When future can see many appreciate so hyun talent and hard carry. Still wait culture depot make long waiting. Fans always waiting.

14 minutes ago, elan1 said:

The thing is that nokdu and Dong joo aren’t real historical characters, I believe nokdu was mentioned a little bit in Korea history but not many information is known about him, so writer can make up any story she likes. Only nokdu dad and the 2ml/evil prince was well known in Korea history. 

Maybe writer change history? Can happen maybe. If can have happy ending can be good.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Just my speculation, it contain spoiler from the novel but it not 100% accurate so :grimace: 

You made my day!!! Thank you for sharing that spoiler and also your speculation and conjecture! I like that her character is very ambitious and that she uses people with calculation, it’s definitely a different role than she done before. I like it that she constantly likes to challenge herself. Many of her roles are diverse and different. :wow2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Hide contents

I don't know about evil, but Go Geon is son (my guest) of Pyo Go Won (the villain the drama). Pyo Go Won intend to arranged marriage Go Geon and Pyonggang so he have more validation to dominate the court. But of course, our Princess didn't want being manipulated by other so she reject him. 

I read, some part of the book, Pyonggang is type of person who use other rather being used by other. So she marry Ondal in the first place, well, she is tactician and ambitious too. 

Go Geon is perfect (handsome, smart, good background, excellent achievement) so when Pyonggang reject him, it hurt his pride (i think) that why he became obsess with her. (I think, he also have through that Pyonggang is perfect for being his match and didn't think that Pyonggang willl reject him LOL).

Plot it become more interesting. All characters have many side. Maybe second lead become evil after rejected. Obsession description can not be good? What happen with second female lead? If both evil it is good so hyun character have little evil side too. Can fight strong.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1