✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Too much news to digest this morning!!!

1. Casting news - Radio Romance start airing on January 2018

By seeing that little synopsis, I can see this drama is in heartwarming + slice of life genre, something that can be turning points to other's life as it will about hearing and comforting the radio listeners. Maybe.

Her character will be the scriptwriter/ the one that arranges the radio programme in her mid-20s that have experience in that field for 5 years.

If she really taking the roles, she will be busy again in next few months, airing on January, ending on March and her college life will start in early March. It's gonna be soo hectic!

2. Airport pics

So pretty in white and black! Minimalist is the best!

3. 2017 Melon Music Awards

She will be the presenter again for Melon on December 2. Seems like she doesn't have much time to spend in Japan.

again,

Welcome back KSH! yEAY!

Take care of your health too!

Edited by faye406
  • Like 3

Pelicana update!

6 SECOND version

p/s: in twitter, I have seen some war tweet between KSH and Dujun fans.

Basically, some of KSH fans don't agree with this casting news due to the age concerns while Dujun fans said that he is the first one that taking the role so not his fault tho. Some are starting degrading each other bias. So unhealthy.

In good views, there are also lot positive of comments. I love seeing Dujun in his previous works before but pairing with KSH is something that I never think before so let's see how this gonna doing.

• Like 4

Spoiler
2 hours ago, faye406 said:

Too much news to digest this morning!!!

1. Casting news - Radio Romance start airing on January 2018

By seeing that little synopsis, I can see this drama is in heartwarming + slice of life genre, something that can be turning points to other's life as it will about hearing and comforting the radio listeners. Maybe.

Her character will be the scriptwriter/ the one that arranges the radio programme in her mid-20s that have experience in that field for 5 years.

If she really taking the roles, she will be busy again in next few months, airing on January, ending on March and her college life will start in early March. It's gonna be soo hectic!

2. Airport pics

So pretty in white and black! Minimalist is the best!

3. 2017 Melon Music Awards

She will be the presenter again for Melon on December 2. Seems like she doesn't have much time to spend in Japan.

again,

Welcome back KSH! yEAY!

Take care of your health too!

1. Yeah it sounds heartwarming with kinda 'light' plot (no fantasy thing, nor tragic character). She's paired with co-star which has a quiet big age gap, but i guess it's okay since the plot seems not too focused about romance (so far, even if the title is "Radio Romance" tho lol). Well, for me it's a good choice for a comeback drama as an adult! Lets start all lightly and smoothly :wub:  Kyaaaaa We'll get Sohyun in our small screen very soon~~~ So happy and excited!!! Oh you know, i always imagine about Sohyun becomes a writer! Look forward to see it through a drama role! :D

2. The crowd is no joke at all :blink: and yes I LOVE her airport fashion soo muchhh :heart: so pretty yet casual~ Safe flight mybabyy (or have you arrived? Will there be any photo in Japan airport? Lol #imstillgreedyeveryonee)

3. First on MAMA and then on MMA!! Omg December will be so good as well :heart: Another Fabulous Sohyun in Stunning Gown to enjoy~~~ i don't know why but i hope in one of that Award, i can see her in Red Gown kkk! Btw, isn't Melon is under LOEN? Could it be the sign she joined the agency? Lol

My morning is so full i'm barely breathing!! More and moreee to look forward now yeaahhh~~ SO HAPPY :bawling:

BTW, the BTS video of Sohyun's fanmeet from Allets will be aired today, right? 

I LOVE TUESDAY

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

@faye406 i presume the twitter war is from International fans? As from what i see from the comments at the naver article, majority of knetz are happy and excited at this casting, and its not even confirmed yet.

p/s: anyone know which apps to watch the red carpet for tomorrow MAMA in Japan? Thanks

• Like 2

So much news to digest! Finally have time to catch up!!

Like we said earlier, after its too quiet we will suddenly drown in news!! :lol:

KSH airport fashion is great as always and the crowd is so big!

Looks like she'll have another photoshoot! In Japan this time! So we may see her in Jan issue of some magazine!

And MMA appearance! Wonder if she'll meet her new potential label mate IU! Hehehe

About drama news, it sounds like a healing romance and was honestly not sure how to digest the age gap. But then KSH and Taec had amazing chemistry so there is that. And even in his short cameo in LFG, YDJ and KSH looked good together.

Wouldn't read too much into the fan wars because some of it might even be anti trying to create hate for KSH by using age gap as an excuse.

Whatever happens we support KSH in her decisions. About this drama, rating not important but more for KSH to regain her confidence and have fun while filming. Hope filming set is bright and happy and full of laughter. 

What are the writer pd team for this drama? And what is KSH role specifically?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

@mindstar 

I hope this drama gonna be the healing and happy project for KSH too.

No details about the drama production team yet.

They will discuss in details after KSH back from MAMA on Dec 1.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, godhunters said:

@faye406 i presume the twitter war is from International fans? As from what i see from the comments at the naver article, majority of knetz are happy and excited at this casting, and its not even confirmed yet.

Yes, I think most knetz response the news positively, they're excited to see sohyunie first adult role. And she's still reviewing it (some say positively). in one of the article, she will give her answer after MAMA.

You can watch the red carpet on twitter https://twitter.com/i/live/928413109428948992

36 minutes ago, mindstar said:

What are the writer pd team for this drama? And what is KSH role specifically?

It makes me wondering, why they didn't give us information about PD and writer? but if she decides to take the role, can we hope PJH PD will be the director? :lol: he worked with both KSH and YDJ before.

And I guess it's a male centric drama (?)

I don't really worry about age gap. she's already proved to us that she can build a great chemistry with every co-star. And yes, YDJ and sohyunie looked good in CF and LFG.

but personally I will love to see sohyunie first act as a (legally) adult not with idol-actor. and not with MBC or KBS (the strike in KBS isn't over yet, right?).

well, whatever her decision, I will support her :blush: she knows what the best for her, her happiness is the most important thing, right?

• Like 4

Spoiler

Always feel terrible everytime i see "fans" who just creates more and more haters for Sohyun.. i guess they think Sohyun will happy with that kind of behaviour :) 

Btw talking about KBS, do you remember this reporter?

i wonder will she/he have a chance to meet Sohyun again :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1