✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

8 hours ago, Breeze said:

@elan1 You mean emoji ?

KBS uploded the poster on ig ,  ig story and add highlights .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKAhVIPBB_i/

I think a mod probably deleted the photo for you that you accidentally quoted lol 

Good job kbs! Keep it up :P

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

Let's show the world women's power 

excited!!!! I hope we get to see sohyun play with guns in a drama in the future :joy:

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun ig story . She shared from KBS 's post ;)

She is good at promoting herself 

:loveu:

they should be models for a macaron company :lol:

so precious :wub:

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448739wpp/ji-soo-and-kim-so-hyuns-upcoming-historical-drama-unveils-evocative-poster

Ji Soo And Kim So Hyun’s Upcoming Historical Drama Unveils Evocative Poster

Jan 14, 2021
by S. Cho
Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun’s upcoming historical drama has unveiled a new teaser poster!

River Where the Moon Rises” retells the love story between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who are characters in a classic Goguryeo folktale. Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun), also known as Yeom Ga Jin, is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, and she uses On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) feelings for her to achieve her goals.

The poster released on January 14 features the silhouette of Pyeonggang on a horse with On Dal’s face faintly hovering in the sky above her. This reflects Pyeonggang’s strong determination to restore and lead Goguryeo as well as On Dal’s love for Pyeonggang and his desire to watch over her. It reads, “On Dal, the general who turned love into history. Princess Pyeonggang, whose life in Goguryeo was everything.”

River-Where-The-Moon-Rises1.jpg

A representative from the drama shared, “Through the teaser poster, we wanted to symbolically represent the narrative of Pyeonggang and On Dal. We hope viewers will look forward to ‘River Where the Moon Rises’ which will invite you to the Goguryeo era when Pyeonggang and On Dal loved, this coming February.”

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448784wpp/kim-so-hyun-confirmed-to-be-leaving-her-agency

Kim So Hyun Confirmed To Be Leaving Her Agency

Jan 14, 2021
by E. Cha
Kim So Hyun will be parting ways with her agency E&T Story Entertainment.

On January 15, E&T Story Entertainment officially released a formal statement announcing that the actress would be leaving the agency.

Their full statement is as follows:

Hello, this is E&T Story Entertainment.

Following a long conversation with actress Kim So Hyun, we have mutually agreed that E&T Entertainment will be ceasing its management of her activities.

We chose to respect the wishes of actress Kim So Hyun, who has been with the agency since 2018, and we will continue to sincerely root for the actress in the future.

We would like to thank actress Kim So Hyun, who trusted us and stayed with us up until now, and we would also like thank the fans who gave her their unsparing love. We hope that you will continue to send actress Kim So Hyun your unchanging love and interest in the future as well.

Thank you.

Last November, a source at Culture Depot confirmedthat they had met with the actress to discuss the possibility of her joining the agency in the future, but clarified that nothing had yet been decided.

We wish Kim So Hyun all the best as she makes a fresh start!”

Finally official news from ET. Hopefully this means better things to come. I’m still very curious about the behind the scenes conversations and actions that had taken place. I’m excited and scared at the same time, I hope she will be doing well :)

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

F8986-DC5-8-A4-A-460-E-B0-A9-963207-FB35

I can’t stop praising VC, they are too good to us! Now they release script reading video and not only that, they take the time to explain how careful they were with being cautious for covid safety back in October :love:

Video: 

8-F6-F72-DE-D4-B2-45-EE-A1-CC-5-DC3-D50-

her smile :relaxed:

• Blob 4

58 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Finally official news from ET. Hopefully this means better things to come. I’m still very curious about the behind the scenes conversations and actions that had taken place. I’m excited and scared at the same time, I hope she will be doing well :)

I'am glad there official news that sso leave EnT and they ending it with peace (even just for formality) :please: because it not good to join with other agency when you didn't officially leave your former agency. Hahaha finally one big stone lifted up from my heart, we can wait peacefully for her new agency.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I'am glad there official news that sso leave EnT and they ending it with peace (even just for formality) because it not good to join with other agency when you didn't officially leave your former agency. Hahaha finally one big stone lifted up from my heart, we can wait peacefully for her new agency.

Ikr! I’m very happy that there’s an official news statement coming from ET first of her leaving, so that it won’t be awkward. So happy to look forward to hopefully bright future ;)

:issohappy:

1 minute ago, Erick Miranda said:

Now, the waiting period starts for So hyun to announce her new agency. Hope it is a better one this time. 

Im sure it will be released at the right time and we will all be so happy :) 

we got two great gifts today! An official statement of her leaving ET and script video! AH we got so much sohyun goodies so far in 2021 :kiss_wink:

she’s so gorgeous! Purple looks great on her :love:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

This quarter of 2021 will surely be the best due to the following:

1. Official airing of RWTMR

2. Announcement of So Hyun's new agency

3. Announcement of official airing of LAS2. 

IKR! And maybe. Just maybe love alarm 2 will also air in the first quarter as well... that would be dynamite :joy:

chemistry power house :heart:

Yes you are a very strong girl :kiss_wink:

no surprises that other agencies want her :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

IKR! And maybe. Just maybe love alarm 2 will also air in the first quarter as well... that would be dynamite :joy: Chemistry power house :heart:

She looks so comfortable with jisoo. Love that. I hope we can see her happy just like in nokdu and she makes lots of friends. As for love alarm 2, I hope it will air only after rwtmr ends.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, kimjojo said:

She looks so comfortable with jisoo. Love that. I hope we can see her happy just like in nokdu and she makes lots of friends.

As for love alarm 2, I hope it will air only after rwtmr ends.

Yes! I think it makes it much easier since they worked together before :) Me too! I hope she has a happy time filming. I feel like she is working with many fun people and reuniting with some actors and actresses makes it comfy :wub: The week after moon river ends would be nice, so we won’t miss her too much :glasses:

43143-C7-C-FF0-D-4-B98-9-B19-72-E553402-

im probably minority but I like love triangles in drama because it makes things more interesting :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

https://www.korseries.com/kim-so-hyun-decide-to-leave-her-agency/

While fans are looking forward to watching Kim So Hyun's new performance. News reports have revealed that The actress has decided not to renew her contract with the current agency E&T Story Entertainment.

News reports revealed in the morning of January 15 that Kim So Hyun's contract ended with the agency E&T Story Entertainment. Respect Kim So Hyun's decision. After working together since 2018, it was revealed that he will sincerely support Kim So Hyun's future.

A statement from E&T Story stated the following:

“This is E&T Story.

We, E&T Story, agreed to end Kim So Hyun's activities after a long discussion with her.

We made the decision to respect her will. Who has been with us since 2018 and will sincerely support her future.

We thank Kim So Hyun. Who trust us and work with us until now And thank you to the fans who love her. We hope all of you will continue to continue to provide unchanging love and interest to Kim So Hyun in the future. ”

Back in November It was reported that Kim So Hyunhad a meeting with Culture Depot , the agency that manages famous actors such as Jun Ji Hyun, Seo Ji Hye, hinting at the possibility of joining in the future. However, no decision has been confirmed.

Kim So Hyun is making her comeback with a new performance in River Where the Moon Rises  , a period drama based on a folklore that tells a tragic love story between Princess Pyeonggang  An ambitious man who dreams of becoming the first woman to reign in the Koguryeo Kingdom. The use of the sense of  the Dallas  man who sacrificed stupidly alongside Ji Sooplanned to air in February, the KBS also be the series Love Alarm 2 , the queue waiting to shine through. Netflix this year, which according to media reports that While having continued activity The actress is expected to receive offers from several companies for a future collaboration.

After which agency will Kim So Hyun decide to stay? And there will be any form of results coming out to follow Wait to hear her news from now on!

these edits are so ado:)rable 

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 1/15/2021 at 7:56 AM, Breeze said:

Finally we got the good news. Next ,which agency :) Thanks VC to published the script reading video 

If she does get into Culture Depot, I hope they open more social media accounts like YouTube, IG, and etc. It is sad that they don’t even have those basic promoting tools :lol:

Every agency needs to learn from VC how to run an agency even though they’re not one :P

omg I love her reactions :blush:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Watch: Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, Lee Ji Hoon, And More Test Chemistry At Script Reading For New Drama

Watch: Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, Lee Ji Hoon, And More Test Chemistry At Script Reading For New Drama

Jan 15, 2021
by M. Kang

KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises” released a new behind-the-scenes video from the first script reading!

Based on a classic Goguryeo folktale, “River Where the Moon Rises” tells the story of Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (Ji Soo). At the script reading, Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, and Lee Ji Hoon took some time to explain their roles and how they relate to them.

In the video, Kim So Hyun introduces her character Pyeonggang, who is also known as Yeom Ga Jin. She explains that because her role entails channeling two personalities, she will work hard to emphasize the difference between them with her acting. Kim So Hyun also adds that she herself has a sense of strong will, similar to that of Pyeonggang.

Ji Soo then describes his character On Dal as a one who seems like a tough man but also has a naive and boyish nature. He admits there isn’t much in the way of relating to On Dal because he shares similarities with him.

The role of Go Gun will be played by Lee Ji Hoon, who describes his character as charming and manly. He also says, “Go Gun has a lot of attributes that I haven’t been able to express to the public before. I will try my best to produce a good project with our great cast members, director, and staff members.”

The lineup for the drama also includes Wang Bit NaKim Bup RaeLee Hae Young, and more. Ji Soo comments, “Everyone is so talented and the atmosphere is nice. I can learn a lot from them. and I feel that filming will be a fun process.”

Check out the team’s chemistry below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448828wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-lee-ji-hoon-and-more-test-chemistry-at-script-reading-for-new-drama

“River Where the Moon Rises” will premiere on February 15 following the conclusion of “Royal Secret Agent.” Watch a teaser for the series here!

• Blob 2

Actress Kim So Hyun parts ways with label E&T Story

1610699687-20210115-kimsohyun.jpg

Actress Kim So Hyun has parted ways with her label E&T Story Entertainment.

On January 15, the agency announced, "After a long conversation with actress Kim So Hyun, we've agreed to end our management work together. We've decided to respect Kim So Hyun's wishes, who's been with us since 2018, and we'll continue to support her in the future."

Kim So Hyun launched her one-person agency E&T Story Entertainment in partnership with LOEN Entertainment in December of 2017, and it looks like she's now on the search for a new label.

Stay tuned for updates on Kim So Hyun.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/actress-kim-so-hyun-parts-ways-with-label-et-story

• Blob 3