[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me CD is infatuated with JH but he is more comfortable with JI, I think episode 10 was the turning point for his character, because even though CD was a dirty prosecutor he was just as infatuated with SK as everyone else is, but that has now changed. Hawang phone will have his phone number in it and he will realize that he was the one to know his true identity, he will investigate him and he will come back to the case of his mother's trial and realize that JG, SK, BR ,Hawang and the reporter were all connected to the trial
.I don't know why but I think KH will help him. Although he is SK right hand man and JG son he always seem to be watching them with an unpleasant look in his eye. Earlier he was my first choice for the spy on SK team because he always have this shifty look but they never seem to notice.
I do think one of the remaining 4 killed Hawang, because he tried to blackmail them because he's broke, I also think he left something behind for CD to find letting him know what happened to his family.
When CD get's locked up in the mental hospital it will be because he has started to make them nervous or someone realize he is KS, I hope he will end up in the same place as his mother so that he finds her and is able to get her out. 
SK thinks that he is in charge of everything but he depends on JG a lot and JG has always had his own agenda. Look at how he advised SK when SK was going after the mayor. SK got a promotion and thought that he was doing so great but he didn't take into account that JG became the head prosecutor. Yet he was no higher on the food chain than SK was. After 5 years he brings SK back makes him in charge of the unit that investigates corruption but at the same time his son is number 2. SK also doesn't think about the fact that he is the murderer, the others with the exception of BR came on board after the second trial was about to start. So they can't even be implicated in the murder. No, SK is not as smart as he think he is and it will be a joy watching CD reveal the truth and JI might be the one to prosecute them. 

@IBELIS : i agree with you that may be hwang left something behind for CD to find letting him know what happened to his family.i have a feeling that JG is the father of Jae in ,or any way that man has something with the mother of JI

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130307]Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신_Making FILM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy0g6q_20130307-incarnation-of-money-yy-yy-making-film_shortfilms

jjc51.jpg

Guest farstrep

IBELIS

wrote:

»

sorry to cut your post.

When CD get's locked up in the mental hospital it will be because he has started to make them nervous or someone realize he is KS, I hope he will end up in the same place as his mother so that he finds her and is able to get her out. 

Hi @farstrep, that locked up scene hasn't been shown in the past 10 episodes, only in
the preview that was aired before the drama started, having CD wear a straightjacket.

Recaps of Ep. 9 of IOM. credit: Dramabeans
(Spoiler alert: Don't read this if you haven't watched Ep. 9 yet)
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/incarnation-of-money-episode-9/

Guest farstrep

@pechumori: Thanks for the information.

I thought this is an interesting contrast of the notion about money. I prefer Jae In's mum's interpretation though.

iom97_zpsb802968e.jpg

iom98_zps39dce0f5.jpg

you're welcome, @farstrep, I also liked what JI's mom said about money and what a shocking way to make her point to her daughter.

Here's a BTS of the scene in the gamgling den with Kang Ji Hwan  and Lee Moon Sik, who was asked by the director and writer team of "Giant" to make cameo appearance in their third project "Incarnation of Money". For those of you who may have watched Giant, you'll probably remember him. Also in the cast of giant are Hwang Jung Eum and Park Sang Min.
video credit: YU MI

Archived