[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha we always knew he was really smart, but yesterday I felt so sorry for him when she rejected him.Then today all he did was groan and she gave him water. Plus was wiping his fingers. Did you see him smirk? 

Guest doanlan

@pechumori

hi, can u give me a link with eng sub of ep 19 please !

I have one but it's not sync, sub doesn't match with video !

thank you

Yup @hannahmiriam, I guess so, to deceive SG. But, SG is not someone that can be outsmart that easily, so... The game is still on.
But, @Ck1Oz, he looks smexy when he smirks! I love man who can smirk that smexily.. *wink*

The 2 evil continues with their evil plan.. [sorry, don't understand what they say]
JI is having drink party with CD, Ji drinking-CD watching. Ended up a drunken JI push around in a patient's wheelchair by the real patient. When the patient confess to the drunken lady, the drunken lady is fast asleep... Poor loving-attentive CD.. ^^

Madam Bok watch CD assistant having dinner with Jingogae Gentlemen and got the shock of her life with PD witnessing her outburst. She doesn't remember about meeting him in CD house and ask PD. Both keep watching the convo of both men in dining room.

Archived