[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest yoonghyuun

I think most toasties already expert how to read body-language n micro-expression onion-106.gif
everyone turn into psychoanalysts :))

then what about the meaning of this eyebrow expression 8->

eye1y.gifeye1y.gif

eye2p.gifeye2p.gif

ieman3ms said: About the Chamisul event, other than saying that MCW is tired or sad, let be optimistic that maybe she's not in a good health condition at that time. Maybe she's sick, or having some kind of cough or flu. Maybe. Let be optimistic. Yes, i can't wait for the KBS drama award, i hope most of the naughties and toasties gonna burn this thread and NG thread that night. 

Guys really i can't wait anymore to see our chaeki couple in KBS Drama Awards..less than 3 weeks again we can see them together again..i really hope that Joong ki will sing Nice Guy Ost "Really"...ah..i can't imagine about chae wonie expression when she watch him singing..hahahhaha....
:x :x :x :x

Song-Joong-Ki_korean-dramas_Moon-Chae-Wo

Guest charmingtail

How amazing toasts and naughties are.......
I mean look at our OTP...are they the worst OTP in all kdrama land?...despite NG high rating despite SJK and MCW popularity.....we dont have anything abt them after NG ended...
Not only that, toasts have to deal with them "acting coldly" with each other....at least all other OTPs in other dramas mentioned each other with some affection..........Can anyone pls show me any other OTPs are like chaeki?
Its like our OTP after they hug at the last scene....from close friends...they downgraded themselves to "merely colleagues" who dont know much abt each other.....
But despite all these...we are still at page 91........and I simply cant catch up NG thread at pg 1569, I am still reading 1484 =o
Sometimes I almost felt that chaeki "what app" each other at night discussing plans to torture us.........
Our chaeki are like in their own drama....just like NG, you never know what to expect..
Just when you thot they are merely close friends.....they become merely colleagues......just when you want to give up on them thinking that merely colleagues.........you see his tears...
Am I being over sensitive that somehow sometimes their interviews mirror each other? is that a coincidence? The latest.......Both talked abt happiness filming NG. For SJK, shouldnt it be that he felt happiness filming werewolf boy because he is filming with his close friend whom he said he is comfortable with and also he obviously doesn't mind having her as a GF? Boki have so much Off-screen skinship and declaration of love that can really burn silvertop village LOL. Shouldnt he say that he polished up his acting skills in NG because KMG is such a complex character and MCW is such a great actress, he learned a lot from her?.........yet he played with toasts' hearts again by talking abt feeling happy filming NG and getting teary recalling NG...........really where does all his emotions come from? 
Somehow I believe chaeki will continue to play with our hearts...just when we want to give up on them.....they will drop a bomb or grenade in our village......
Oh Ya....... SJK still did not answer any direct question on MCW...How long can he avoid answering that question which is on the mind of every reporters after PBY made her firm statement......Its like when everyone thot of SJK's possible GF.....MCW is on top of the list....Reporter: you are in good relationship with MCW?SJK: we are merely colleagues  working together for 6 mths, I dont know her as a woman =p
I think they will once again mirror each other reply......
;))

Guest charmingtail

rulezhine said: Guys really i can't wait anymore to see our chaeki couple in KBS Drama Awards..less than 3 weeks again we can see them together again..i really hope that Joong ki will sing Nice Guy Ost "Really"...ah..i can't imagine about chae wonie expression when she watch him singing..hahahhaha....

I've been grinning all day while reading this thread, starting from the very first page ;) All of your posts really fuel my withdrawal syndrome after the end of NG. I'm officially hooked now, thank you for all the AWESOME images and gifs :D

Not willing to leave this forum, but my eyes need to rest.. Will come back again tmr, Chaeki FTW!!!

Master/Capt. @Jillia, so, did you finish your paper?

If so, let's all go and take a vacation to Aomori!!! Oh, the things there are to see! And to eat!!! (three layered pork, Maru Chicken, corndogs, and even goat cheese!*)

* Yet to be approved by @obscuresalmon, the owner of such goat.

Jillia said: @coastalbreeze

I wish I could, chingu! :) But I can't awesome my own post! *sigh* =))

Oh you're Korean!? I'm envious you have family there so it's easy to travel there... though I know it can also be really stressful because you have to visit your family every time you go to Korea, right!? :)

charmingtail said: rulezhine said: Guys really i can't wait anymore to see our chaeki couple in KBS Drama Awards..less than 3 weeks again we can see them together again..i really hope that Joong ki will sing Nice Guy Ost "Really"...ah..i can't imagine about chae wonie expression when she watch him singing..hahahhaha....

Stopping by quickly. Just wanted to say I'm so behind on the Naughty inside jokes, I know I know, it's my fault for not catching up with the NG thread.

Firstly, welcome all new "extremely active" delurkers to our SilverTop Village! >:D<

Secondly, as I was sorting through my holiday calender to plan for a detailed schedule of events and to-do list (it's a miracle CW knows her Christmas day schedule so well, you know, being a celebrity and all, but anyhoo)...ChaeKi popped into my head. Unbelievable right? So as I was looking at my calendar and also marking the 31st (and time of KBS event) I suddenly had multiple images pop into my head of JK laughing during his recent KBS ER interview and him covering his eyes when he "was thinking about" working with the 3 noonas, then right after I visualized an image of CW covering her face and eyes - JK doesn't normally cover his eyes or uses his hand to cover most of his face.

Then, then...I realized that CW has recently been touching her hair much more often in these last several months than I've seen her touch her hair in the last several years. She normally doesn't "preen" as much or get nervous/anxious by touching her hair. Also she has "learned" to look down more often when she's answering questions in video interviews. Normally, she's much up front and looks at her interviewer straight on.

I finally went to watch CW's Mnet Chamisul interview and see why some Toasts may feel a little pessimistic, but there are definitely some interesting things about that interview. CW was tired, but she also fidgeted a lot during sections of that interview, and her eyes were down-cast more often for "sensitive" parts of the interview. OK, gotta go finish some stuff at work. Everyone cheer up, our ship is sailing brightly across the Atlantic. :D

@Jillia How do you always know to come to this thread when I post? =)) I love ya hon. :-*

(Fairy?) Godmother/ Colleague @kgrl!

Let me see if I can condense a mini glossary that may come in handy:

- The Boki Goat evolved from being a Boki Sheep. The story goes that a happy Naughty realized that google supported Chaeki as when you type it, this forum and other happy ChaeKi related results pop up, and when you type Boki, many unrelated searches pop up, and one of them is a sheep (ay ay ay, forgive us Boki shippers). The Sheep became a goat (I think, but @obscuresalmon correct me if I'm wrong) after I gave a spoiler about a goat scene in Wolf Boy. LOL

- Someone here said we should sacrifice Boki to the goddess of fertility (or was that the KBS God?) ~  I think it was @clarclar012? Ha ha

- The pinky sacrifice stemmed from the NG thread too; someone (can't remember who...) said she would be willing to chop off her left pinky for ChaeKi's happiness (or was it for a happy NG ending?) Everything is merging into one thing!!!

I hope this helps!!!

@coastalbreeze no lovely...I believe it has always been a goat...hold on let me check...yep it's BoKi goat...that's what my signature is for future reference...because I am a BoKi shipper as you can read below...I REALLY am... :D

Oh and the pinky thing that was me...I'm willing to chop off my pinky, then @Jillia agreed and now we are going to chop off our pinkies, but it came about because we wanted a Sageuk staring ChaeKi...I know I'm insane I can't help it...

obscuresalmon said: @coastalbreeze no lovely...I believe it has always been a goat...hold on let me check...yep it's BoKi goat...that's what my signature is for future reference...because I am a BoKi shipper as you can read below...I REALLY am... :D

Oh and the pinky thing that was me...I'm willing to chop off my pinky, then @Jillia agreed and now we are going to chop off our pinkies, but it came about because we wanted a Sageuk staring ChaeKi...I know I'm insane I can't help it...

Guest charmingtail

SJK and Honesty....this topic is on my mind for like weeks and I finally spent sometime to write it today...for all the toasts =)

I remember one of the reason why I never ship chaeki initially is due to the fact I never really like SJK. I like KMG but not SJK. He is too cute in running man, too touchy as a guy, too natural and smooth as a talented socialite/flirt. He is yummy as an idol but as a potential BF for MCW? Already as an actor, he will always have do intimate scenes with other beautiful actress on screen...but off-screen, he is still a natural flirt? can any GF take this?

When everyone think of SJK, what do we think of.....cute, natural and smooth socialite, great PR skills, hardworking, great actor? Will we think he is honest? I still remember some fans said that totally cannot trust what he say in interviews.........YET

MCW:Q: You seem to have a good relationship with SJK. 
A: [We're] just colleagues who've worked together for the last 6 months. From the standpoint of understanding him as a man, I have no idea. As a colleague though, he is an honest, frank person. 

@pinkleberry22 (someone with an aunt working in SJK management company)
My cousin has told me that on numerous occasions he has discovered that Song Joong Ki has an extremely likable quality about him..the fact that he is very honest. Someone like him wouldn't openly flirt with his alleged girlfriend under his fan's noses and practically mock them for not knowing. Those were all for his movie promotions, as Song Joong Ki is very skilled at PR. In fact, he's known throughout the company for it.  A running joke is that Song Joong Ki doesn't even need his own PR team, as he is talented and witty enough to take care of it himself. It was even done in regards to Nice Guy, as Song Joong Ki has actively fed the fandom, yet that kind of information should be taken with a grain of salt. Actors/actresses are trained to give this kind of publicity to their dramas and movies as fans crave it

SJK said honesty is the MOST IMPORTANT THING (in his interview)http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=15232
Q: Oppositely, were there any moments when you regretted doing something and thought you shouldn′t do it ever again?

In my work or other areas, there were moments when I wasn′t honest. There were times when the person my friends knew me to be was different from the person the public knew me to be. That′s why I started to think that I should be honest to be more laid back about myself. For example, I talked at an interview once and later when I read over it I realized I was talking like a fake person. That was what made it hard for me. I should say things like, ′I want to thank you, my fans′ when I really feel it, but I was burdened by the moments when the situation made me feel differently. It became harder on me when the real Song Joong Ki and the actor Song Joong Ki were too different. That′s why I decided to act honestly and naturally, as it comes to me, and always be consistent.

The public often equates the actor with his roles. For example, Song Joong Ki is often taken to be a kind and bright boy. Do you feel the gap between your image and who you really are?

At first I suffered because of that gap. Since I have an image that was built around me, I can′t help but feel such gaps in my job. I also thought there′s no need for me to teach the public who I really am. For example if I have a girlfriend, I should only show my unmasked self to my girlfriend or those people who are close to me. I thought there was no need for me to show it to the public. The public also has its own demands toward actors, but you have to understand there′s a limit in reality. I don′t try to hide who I am when I appear in public places, act or attend interviews. If I do, it makes the gap even wider. I like it best when someone says I′m the same on television, on camera or off camera. This makes it easier for me. Now, I feel more comfortable.
Interviewer impression on SJK:It seemed Song Joong Ki thought a lot about the space between his outward appearance and his real self as an actor, and like he said, his biggest goal seemed to be to become a ′good person′. 

He seemed like a very clean-cut young man when he tried not to draw a line between himself in everyday life and himself as an actor. I believed if I had happened to meet him at a bar or such, I would have liked him even then. 

He left with a handshake, and with the words that he tried to be honest with the interview. This actor seemed like he would become richer in character the more he piled up on his filmography. This was the 28th year of his life Song Joong Ki was living now.

In so many of SJK's recent interviews...he keeps talking abt honesty, integrity and how being a good person will help him in his acting etc..........

So why am I interested in SJK's honesty....
1) Is this the reason why MCW feel comfortable with him? she can trust him? She could have talked abt his amazing acting...yet she said he is honest and frank....which are qualities I never thot of when I think of SJK initially because as you know he was openly flirting with PBY and then saying he liked to date in secret.....
2) I still remember when NG ended (15/11/12).......suddenly we have PBY clearing rumors abt her dating SKJ . First she said that "It was just Song Joong Ki’s [way of promoting the movie]. [His statement] was a public relations stunt planned beforehand.” on 17/11/12 then on 23/11/12 she said a even firmer denial statement : "I feel sorry to say this, but there isn’t even a slightest chance for us to date each other. It can never happen. I think it would be great if we appear as brother and sister rather than lovers in later works.”
So when the rumors btw SJK and PBY cool down because of such firm statements..........Everyones attention will be on MCW and SJK ............and what happened? We have SJK talking about his unforgettable first love in detail and his past 4 relationships etc, his first kiss etc....on 16/11/12.......
Yet actually all of us including the reporters shld be interested in his current love life that includes MCW & SJK......I have to take my hat off JK or his PR team for their amazing PR skills because till now....1 mth after NG had ended, SJK still has not answered a direct question on MCW and their possibility..........
So what does this has to do with honesty.....
I have a feeling that SJK is really trying his best to be honest. Just look at what he had said so far....he is actually very sincere and honest 
His most memorable scenes in NG1) Crying after leaving HJH (talking abt his first love)2) Talking abt death with JaeGil3) Aomori kiss because of PD's Kim allure...His lack of mention of MCW is not dishonesty
He wants to win couple award because he wants to win with an actress....again his lack of mention of MCW is not dishonesty
He sincerely talked abt MCW's acting and professionalism and being comfortable with PBY
He is emotional when talking abt the ending of NG.........why? because he felt "happiness" filming NG. This is honesty....because dishonesty would be when he is teary and emotional talking abt NG and yet he said he felt happiness filming werewolf boy
TIll now, SJK has never said anything dishonest or insincere abt MCW or in relation to her. He merely just avoid talking abt her. And because of his amazing PR skills, he actually avoid talking abt MCW even when he is the hottest guy in korea now and even when everyone wants to know abt chaeki's statues now..
so why wont he talk abt MCW? he is crazily avoiding to even mention her? If my analysis is correct, its because he simply cant say it with honesty so its better not to talk abt it at all.
Up till now...its our chae wonnie who said that SKJ is a "mere colleague"..........and her words and her actions are totally disconnected.....
Like @kgrl ...I really have no idea whats chaeki status now..... but I can feel that they are protecting their relationship even if its just friendship.......I sincerely pray that their friendship would remain steadfast in the midst of pressure of korean entertainment....
PS: How long can SJK avoid talking abt MCW and what will he say?......will be something to watch out for.