[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@perfectgirlSacre bleu! my summon ability is real! :Pmeh.. pretend that I don;t know you already here mao..
@clarclar012Not like that lol... I just find whispers ticklish kkk =))*whispers: I love you more*
LOL at the sound effect :))
Yeah! I saw it in the movies! virgins! (I hope the pervy mastah didnt read this or she'll be unleashed lol)kkk~ yish, I'll be the priestess since my summoning works kkk.. flowers again huh @perfectgirl =))virgin boki goat =))you crazy...
It's been long since last I walk. I wish I did this in my marathon days ago ;))away.gifaway.gifaway.gif

Guest clarclar012

crap I can't breathe with these posts =)) *takes a breather*dry.gif *wait I can't bfft.gif
@populovehyunwaaa ~ freaking priestess is awesome! hahah really summoned our @perfectgirl from the RL abyss :-O
lool~ yiee *pokes* ticklish eh?? :> :-\"*whispers: I love you most*
what have these movies done to you!! TAT2.gif
yeah @perfectES is crazy as hell =)) that humongous pill is really doing wonders LOL
hahah ~ yieee pops is sheksi now doing marathons and all :> :>I miss that ChaeKi delusional walk 8->
hahahah yeah for sure you'll definitely win if you walk like that! :))

@clarclar012bfft.gif pfft.. srsly, if one could look sheksi just because she marathons for 2 days only, I'm angelina jolie :))
Ancient people really did sacrifice virgins to their Gods :-?not just in movies.. kkk.
away.gifthis delusional walk will be famous again after we see more chaeki reunion ;)never give up dreaming!

hahaha i am laughing at all the posts..okay i can't laugh more i just ate lunch...hahaha =))
@clarclar012hahahahaha i know the virgin boki goat is so aggressive...*kicked*...*ouch* ths virgin goat has too much energy *my back*...i need to choke virgin boki goat with flowers  X(
@populovehyunokay i ll pretend that i dnt know that u dnt know that I am already here... :Phaha ur summoning abilities...u the popriestess of Chaeki SilverTop village...ahahaha *suddenly had an image of a Hula dancer*...:))...
sheksi pops doing the marathon Chaeki walks...weee~~away.gif
pokes tickles pops n clar*whispers: u two playing love whisper game?*

Guest charmingtail

sunny day said: coastalbreeze @babytala LOL! yes I think SJK is pulling an "inception" on me and using his exceptional PR skills even to manipulate my dreams!!! :P @kgrl colleague!!! >:D< it's not me. His whole face has the word RELUCTANCE written all over it!!! Argh this is killing me. I was watching the "silent phone call" scene and it broke my heart to think they might be going through a rough phase of "she (he) loves me she (he) loves me not", in an ambiguous, heart wrenching real life melodrama of self-doubt and withheld emotions... Noooooooo!!!! An-dueeeee!!!!! Boki Sheep, come rescue me!!!!

@charmingtail, aww, thanks for sharing your testimony with us! I think Nice Guy has been a journey for so many of us, and I'm glad it helped you so much in your own story of faith.
@sunny_day, welcome to the thread! I wonder how we tag you when there's a space in between your name ;) I'm glad you feel at home here! 
sunny day said:Like I said I was an extreme lurker. I lurked like hourly even in the office these 3 threads (ng, chaeki, MCW) always in active mode ;)) I know all of you guys already.

Guest babytala1430292118

charmingtail said:

Yes I feel she is tired or sad???? abt what???? She definitely doesn't have the happy vibes here....of course she may not be sad abt herself and SJK....maybe her manager just pissed her off 

http://youtu.be/riogH9zbyD0

At 2.10...he gets emotional at the mention of NG.....seriously he still so emotional?????and he doesn't even know why?????of course he may be teary simply because of NG ending and nothing  abt MCW and himself...

seriously are they playing with us? they have to be behave this way in their most recent interviews with them both talking about NG? Telepathy again? chaeki are sad around the same time? I really hope whatever it is....SJK, pls let KMG go and MCW, pls rest and get your glow back....your fans will worry if you get paler and more tired...........
Honestly I dont know what I will write if I see them strangely disconnected in KBS awards ceremony...yes if they behave like that.........

Guest lucky120593

Hello to all toasties and chakiers! another massive delusional new member here! I hope I am welcomed to join all of you in this wonderful, delusional world of chaeki! I have to admit that I am an active lurker. I've lurked everywhere, but Chaeki and NG thread are my favorites! I've been lurking for quite some time, and I never intended to create a soompi account before this. But seriously, after NG ended, I cried like a baby for weeks!! In order to calm myself, I started visiting this thread and NG thread. Without you guys knowing, the toasts and Naughties help me with my NG withdrawals. You guys made up my day almost everyday, and I just can't help but to come back here and read all those wonderful insights about my favorite OTP and drama of all time. I am so grateful to have found  this wonderful thread. Because of all of you, I smiled again like i did yesterday. To all naughties, and Toasties, THANK YOU... NOW I AM HAPPY!

Guest charmingtail

Welcome all the new lurkers =p
after I solve my hunger with a bowl of mee......I renew my faith that we will still see chaeki burning chemistry at the KBS award ceremony haha......I still remember bracing myself for EG's revenge at epi 17 and only to be so touched by the fact the she just couldn't hate him at epi 18..........That time I was thinking if EG really hurt MR thru her revenge...she was going to regret in the end and we would definitely end up with a sad ending. I stressed myself so much during NG; I almost thot i need to check myself into mental hospital. And what happen? EunMa ended up with a sugar coated ending.... I am not going to stress myself with chaeki like when I stressed abt EunMa because I really believe in the chaeki fairy godmother who gives us the first snow when they kissed is not going to make chaeki upset abt each other..........haha
so cw....pls rest well, you really looked tired and JK.... your actions always speak louder than your words, we understand your feelings for NG.....and if your tears are more than that.....rest assured...our Chae wonnie will know .......

I love  this video shown a few days ago at SJK DC fan meetup celebrating his 5years anniversary ....the ending cut for NG at 7.47....."if its love now, what will you do?"...........GREAT ENDING FOR NG CUT...a question which all toasts want to ask the  chaeki
PS: are these SJK's fans closet toasts? haha

Just like @charmingtail has said , I would go berserk (a little) if both of them acted like they didnt know one another during the ceremony. A little distance between them is acceptable somehow....though I cant imagine if Han Jae Hee will be the one separating them during the awards. It will be full of fury on Twitter.(and here...) LOL

About the Chamisul event, other than saying that MCW is tired or sad, let be optimistic that maybe she's not in a good health condition at that time. Maybe she's sick, or having some kind of cough or flu. Maybe. Let be optimistic. Yes, i can't wait for the KBS drama award, i hope most of the naughties and toasties gonna burn this thread and NG thread that night.