[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

I DIDN't realize my post was cut short! Epic! LOL :))

HELLO TOASTS!! Oraemaneyo! It's been such a very very long time since my last post here haha turn the pages back to pp80-150+ i think haha!

I'd just popped up to comment on what @idom has posted about CW and LYB's convo. I don't know if it only has to do with the translation, (i haven't watched the clip yet by the way)...quoting it, "I LIKE A GUY WHO HAS BLOOD TYPE A.". Isn't CW only referring to "A SPECIFIC GUY" who has blood type A, not to "any guy" who has blood type A? Haha! Or is it only me who has this kind of assumption? Haha!

@limanh

it's a nice chapter.. Oppa....you'll break our heart in the end.... :(( :(( but honestly it's bittersweet memont...great..love the part when chaeki dance..romantic but in the end turn out dramaticly sad....awesome girl...gosh we really need their secret birth to be exposed hahaha..awesome..awesome.. thanks for updating the new chapter... wait for the next chapter... once again you mix our feeling
:-* :-* :x :x :-bd ^#(^

Guest cincalawra

thank you @limanh... another twist. uhum... and i love ur choice for the songs hihihihihihi
:-bd

Guest renebecks

annyeong chingus!

its seems so quiet here lately.just wanna drop by to say thank you for the great ff writer @riendonghae, @ic3chocolate, @limanh, and @SJKMCW. You are awesome!!♥

waiting for chaeki come back though why they haven't announce something or anything is really worriedsome. they really like torturing us! well hope chaeki have the time they needed in the relationship before joongki enlistment. :)

waiting for @idom and @katlynago of the news from both joongki and chaewonnie, cos they were like the inside source about chaeki on the spot of south korea :P

Guest niceday

p1n6an2012 said: i'm so lost right now~~~ rather amazed

because i checked out the drama "i summon you, gold" and "hyunnie couple" story is so alike to @SJKMCW chaeki fanfic!!
but what i'm sure about is our genius ff-er published her story before the episodes (with similar story) that were aired on TV.... their scenes are similar to my imagination of chaeki ;)) well i'm not officially watching the drama yet~~~ :D i'm thinking of watching or not...

(they're married but he's doing all these sh*ts and the worse is he even brought his wife to the club and he's with another b**ch) :))

cr.mbcdrama

maybe there's an mbc staff spy lurking on our thread? :))

@niceday

that's what im thinking as well... but in the two latest episode he's already bothered by her and acting crazy... But on the other hand i cant take that couple seriously because baek jin hee acted in the comedy sitcom high kick 3 last year :)) and she was hilarious there :D