[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@pinkranger05 - "toong" is the sound of something being dropped and with Maru saying "toong" it means Eun Gi doesn't own him anything for his help

@ailevyu - cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496 I see you have interest about naughty issues here... @mlenil can guide you through this smile-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?129279110...
                 I think they aren't that snobber..well, with not so much news lately..so maybe it's kind of cold therefreezing-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862~
                 miahne in advance for those who's belong to nice guy & mcw thread , Sometimes I also drop some
                 visit there.. they just enjoying to get some news..so maybe that's the reason for the coldness,

Hope these can warm you, chingu~
tumblr_mszowhNuW41s9w480o7_250.gif

@ailevyu - Well, I can't tell you much about that, because it's going to be include in my next Gif post or
                should I name them as Gif Fiction  panda-emoticon-30.gif?1292863511 but previously in this thread our beloved @toast actually have these extreme
                awesome imaginative regarding chaeki.. if you have seen the BTS nice guy/ pic of chaeki, I'm sure you'll have the same
                thought.. I hope so~ panda-emoticon-53.gif?1292863517

@camzy - chingu~ where are you?? Miss your next  FF to be updated ~yellow-onion-head-emoticon-02.gif?130192

Guest pinkranger--

@ailevyu ~~if MCW thread have not accompanied you well,apologies chingu..you are always welcome there..but in this period of time..our CHAE WONNIE is hibernating so there aren't fresh topic to discuss..so it's kinda quiet there :o3

Woah, I saw earlier that you girls were really active, but I was really busy. Soooo what's this kissing practice???  :-* :))
@hani167 you're calling me chingu? Sorry to disappoint you but this is not an update. ;)) I spent the week preparing for an event tomorrow. So I scheduled my ff writing time this weekend. Hopefully hopefully hopefully I'll finish it and satisfy your Chaeki heart ;)
Hello hello to everyone! Just dropping by! Have a great weekend! :D

@mlenil, X_X X_X ok I give chingu maybe I will see seo eun gi in no time, , maybe she will do to me same thing she did to the secretary,, X_X

@camzy maybe SJK need kissing partner but if I will face seo eun gi, Iwill just seat here dream.. =)) =)) =))

@camzy - Sorry for keep bothering you chingu~ beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862490 I guess ,I'll just have to understand your
                hectic schedule.. but the gud new is I'll keep hunting you and uri authornims shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928                                                                   

Cute Seductive Plan

tumblr_mjoaqyKtNy1r97okoo1_250.giftumblr_mnc51xI5F11rpyw6wo4_250.giftumblr_mjoaqyKtNy1r97okoo2_250.giftumblr_msd43rbjdF1qbxx00o1_r1_500.gif
              Being sexy                                 (Peeking)                       Get even sexier                (MCW remember Dr.Cha advice)
  tumblr_mamko9KFkt1r3id23o2_250.giftumblr_mr4fb4B3oL1rmrx5jo2_250.giftumblr_muwtnu6pE61sjl9t1o2_500.gif qtvGAT.gif
    SJK: I should take her home         So sleepy                  Watching her sleep peacefully               Touching her face (Coughx2)

tumblr_msiwcb9Ojo1qk1kj7o2_250.gif

did you 'touch' me?                                                                                                                 
            SJK : No, I won't tell you~

cr: GD, nice guy, cf, mcw, sjk

@ailevyu , do you need assistance for naughty stuff :-/ let me see what I can do to help you :-?

Actually it was @hani167 's post that triggered my naughty mind, so you better ask her :)) :))

@camzy , good luck for your event chingu and I'm waiting for your update :)

@rochie , you gave up chingu? :)) it's a good decision :-bd

Angry and jealous CW is a big no #:-S

@hani167 , loved your gif fiction, Chaeki seduced each other, it made me :\"> :\"> and now it's not kissing but touching :)) :)) what's next chingu?

Keep your naughty mind running wild and please make more GFs :D :D

@mlenil I know right, and I also know he will not choose me =)) =))

@mleni @hani167 update @ailevyu about being or maybe you should teach her =)) O:-)

@hani167 gifs are amazing,, more more naughty gifs,, O:-) =))

@ailevyu - Chingu how about this, try ask @mlenil what's on her mind when she seen my gif fiction??
                  I'll bet she hiding somethingpanda-emoticon-39.gif?1292863513

@mlenil - I just follow SEG rules , " Using you to boast...reverence...being touched..hug~ What now?? I can see you want
               me to prolong the trigger naughty mind~ is that so??

@rochie - Should we open the class and the syllabus is going to be "Keep your naughty mind running wild" <--- @mlenil's 
               (Take some credit on her ideas)

I hope uri authornim for FF and FK can really update for today~

115.gif

What? I've been gone for few hours and two pages has been added? DAEBAK!

@hani167 gif fiction I like that! ;)

What? You'll hunt my fk too? #:-S

@mlenil naughty, naughty,naughty! :D

Blame @hani167 for triggering your naughty mind. =))

Guest akatorrieallens

@hani167 Finally there's a name for your posts...GIF FICTIONS. I love it!
@ailevyu I think the NG thread and MCW thread are also like this thread becuase I am a lurker on both threads and I see the same people...the same NICE people in this thread. That's all for the love of CHAEKI. :)
@mooncw I love the compilation of pictures chingu. Let's also do this 
:)>-

Guest ailevyu

akatorrieallens said: @hani167 Finally there's a name for your posts...GIF FICTIONS. I love it!
@ailevyu I think the NG thread and MCW thread are also like this thread becuase I am a lurker on both threads and I see the same people...the same NICE people in this thread. That's all for the love of CHAEKI. :)
@mooncw I love the compilation of pictures chingu. Let's also do this 
:)>-

@hani167 @akotorrieallens hoping it will not be only fiction
=)) =)) =))

@hani167 @mlenil good idea we should open class and the course in naughty 101!
8-> 8-> 8->

Guest akatorrieallens

I know the KBS Drama Awards 2013 is coming soon but for me nothing beats the KBS Drama Awards last year. CHAEKI may not be together for this year KBS Drama Awards but my DELUSIONAL mind tells me that even though they are apart...they are thinking of each other. :)1461554_10202665730826114_2043463907_n.j