[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Yay @camzy dear, I'm glad you decided to write it! Though I've been so busy and haven't caught up to the fanfics, I'm in the process of writing my last chapter and after that I will be free to read all the awesome fics since I probably won't start writing my nxt stories until I'm done with school. I'm quite excited! \:D/ \:D/ Love the start of it so far! :x

@koreanlove409

Love your analysis dear! :X ChaeKi's chemistry is so undeniable that everyone who watches them sees the same thing. I love it! Btw a little side note, would it be ok for you to make your font smaller? My poor mobile screen can't make out the full letters because of its large size. Hope you don't mind me saying this, chingu.

oh my Gooooooodddd! I didn't know I'm a little behind! That article made my day! Mentioning Joong ki-a? You Chaewonnie can't help it do you? You miss him right? *delusional mode on*
:P
@Toasts Let's sail together! To the land of Chaeki! 
\:D/

and I have a question guys, does Chaewonnie activated her account at me2day? Cause there is something running through my head.
:D

Guest Grethel Villapando

After that stewardess news, everyone get affected but because of that 1interview with MCW all of us started to get inspired again. @ koreanlove I agree with you, especially the reaction of MCW while SJK was giving a speech. She cannot hide the happiness she was feeling that time. And it really shows the love in her eyes.

@mktb

I read recently on MCW's thread that her agency is hosting a Q&A session through her me2day. Basically fans can ask her any questions and she'll answer so I'm guessing she's reactivating it. I'm tempted to write her about SJK. Not anything that will stir rumors but simply whether they still keep and touch and if she sent him encouraging words before he entered the army. The problem is, I don't know korean. :(

@SJKMCW if only I could help...I can read and write hangeul but I'm yet to understand the whole content of a complex sentence.... maybe @ping or @anonymouskr can help you..

I only can translate up till '...keep in touch' and I don't know what is 'encouraging words....army'......gosh!! I still have a lot to learn!!!

But I do surprisingly better in learning korean rather than my course in university....hehehe... :D :D ...

Guest koreanlove409

I read this comment from a video on youtube, and I thought once in chaeki couple:

with celebrities you are always more comfortable in public with the one you don't like and less comfortable in public with the one you like.

What do you think?

@camzy , congrats on your first ff authornim =D> =D> The story was good, loved it :) :)

@SJKMCW , yes, you should ask her that, I'm curious what would be her answer :-? :-?

Hello Toasts.

So as you all know, I've been rather busy with real life and have not been updating my story as frequently as I would like to. However, this weekend I found the time to finish it up once and for all. Before anything I would like to express my utmost gratitude to you, my readers. Without your endless love and support for this story, I would have never found the encouragement to finish it. I appreciate each and every one of you. Special thanks to those who took their time to leave me a comment. I hope you all will continue to support me in my future works. I love you.

CHAPTER 39: The heart was made to be broken. (END)

CLICK -----> HERE

After you finish, I hope you watch the video I made for it. The link is provided at the bottom of the page. :)

@SJKMWC Yes please! ask her that! I wonder what would be her answer?
I'm guessing why in the first place she deactivated her account? Does Joong Ki- a influence her because they are in a relationship? Both of them are very low profile indeed and as far as I know Joong Ki never used any social site since he's a very private person.
:D :-? :x :D

@SJKMCW yey you made my morning chingu! I was reading it while eating breakfast hihi! Looking forward to your next ff. I'm sure it'll also be good!

Chingus @shintin & @mlenil thank you for readinf my firsr chapter! Hope it captured your interest. :D

Happy happy Monday toasts! Smile ^-^

I read this comment from a video on youtube, and I thought once in chaeki couple:

with celebrities you are always more comfortable in public with the one you don't like and less comfortable in public with the one you like.

What do you think?

Hmm that statement made me think. So i guess not seeing chaeki being close in public means that they're close privately? (Lol what logic do i have?) :)) but yeah, not showing public display of affection doesn't mean that they don't have a good relationship :P

Guest akatorrieallens

@camzy Do you hear my claps?! I love your story that it was Maru and Eun Gi as the lead...somehow it makes me think of what ifs...What if that happened in the drama...like your quenching my thirst for the EunMa love. Personally, NG will be the best drama for me and I think it's perfect but I have to admit that I want more...like can they  make the 20 episodes 30 or at least there's a part 2...Yey! you made my Monday. Keep it up! :)

Guest akatorrieallens

@SJKMCW Thanks for posting your FF eventhough you are so busy...The effort is very much appreciated. Let's also wish that there will be a lot of TOASTS to join the q and A with our queen, if I just know how to speak hangeul...I'll help you so I am calling our fellow Korean Toasts...Help us! :)

@SJKMCW
I thank you REALLY (SJK oppa OST) for the update... I'm sad because my heart is made to be broken! and yeah I waited for your update but at the same time didn't want you to do so, because I knew it would be the ending, but since they had a twin and Chae young! then I'm already happy! =))in my BIPOLAR #PEG again! :D!
so do make your next FF A.S.A.P! hihihihihihi..... :)

@camzy Do you hear my claps?! I love your story that it was Maru and Eun Gi as the lead...somehow it makes me think of what ifs...What if that happened in the drama...like your quenching my thirst for the EunMa love. Personally, NG will be the best drama for me and I think it's perfect but I have to admit that I want more...like can they  make the 20 episodes 30 or at least there's a part 2...Yey! you made my Monday. Keep it up! :)

Thanks much chingu! Yeah, they could have extended the series like the other dramas, because it left us thinking of the what ifs. :)

I hope to write the next chapter soon! I was actually thinking about it last night (kaya napuyat ako haha). Adik lang :))

Guest koreanlove409

Chingus, who is are dam bi? I read that JK joined her and another actor days before his enlistment? She is a friend? :-?

@SJKMCW , thanks for the update :) :) It was a nice ending :-bd :-bd  I'm waiting for your next ff ;) ;) By the way, you fooled me chingu [-( [-( , I thought CW didn't accept JK's proposal and raised their son by herself, but it turned out he only practiced his line for the school play =)) =)) You almost gave me a heart attack :)) but I really enjoyed the story though. Good job chingu =D> =D>

@SJKMCW  Authornim, thanks for your happy ending, ChaeKi have a sweet family, and their hearts didn't broke anymore, that's great!tusky_100.gifc436ef6agw1e6zddufl6xj20dw098mzz.jpg
@camzy  Chingu, I love your EunMaru ff, keep on authornim, for now on, I'll hunt you. whaha tusky_087.gifc436ef6agw1e68ke5kvnrj20m80flae4.jpg