[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest renebecks

@p1n6an2012 i never thought when he said on his letter that he will wrapped up all his work before enlistment day would be like this...

D-6 and he's still working. love his professionalism, love him! hope he stay healthy and come back soon and marry chae wonnie ♥ :)

OOT: Just watched GD episode 6, and somehow chulsoo makes a cameo there. LOL first chocopie, now wolfboy...wondering if CYS first love would be SJK pic on her frame :D

good lord, we've already reached 594 pages! 6 pages to go to 600!! haha seems we can get 1000 pages until the end of this year, my dear @rulezhine?? :))
thank you for your insight post @anonymouskr!yeoshi jk was indeed lying about his status, wasn't he? ;)) :x

anyway, I've done my new chapter, not much of chaeki but still I hope you enjoy it!! :)
chapter22family_zps5346cd1d.jpg?t=137706
CLICK ------------------> HERE

I guess we always update our story close to each other, don't we @SJKMCW @batty22?? now with @leilanie join the ff world, we could make everyday to be chaeki ff day (with @bloodiamond ff translated by @renebecks and @cincalawra too of course). yeeeey! <:-P just hoping @limanh to continued her ff, she left me hanging!! limanh where are youuuuuuuuuu!! :( and @shintin you should write chaeki ff too!! we are in a very need of fanfics since chaeki's lack of news made us (me, especially) gone crazy!! :D

Master @jeonghyang I miss you... I miss your post also!!! Kekeke :)) :)) >:D< you should come here often and share us those viruses of yours.. ;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) ;))

@Onik Elf hihi there chingu!!! Welcome aboard in this ship!!!! Enjoy your stay here and join us always.. hihihi ;)) ;)) .

@p1n6an2012 yes. He is still busy with his work.. he surely lives his work. Kewlness joongki oppa!! :) and can I hunt you with chaeki videos??? Hihihi.. you know im a hunter here . Hahaha. =)) =)) =))

@Chow thank you so much for always updating us.. baidu really is fast!!!! :) :) :) :)

riendonghae said: good lord, we've already reached 594 pages! 6 pages to go to 600!! haha seems we can get 1000 pages until the end of this year, my dear @rulezhine?? :))
thank you for your insight post @anonymouskr!yeoshi jk was indeed lying about his status, wasn't he? ;)) :x

anyway, I've done my new chapter, not much of chaeki but still I hope you enjoy it!! :)

I guess we always update our story close to each other, don't we @SJKMCW @batty22?? now with @leilanie join the ff world, we could make everyday to be chaeki ff day (with @bloodiamond ff translated by @renebecks and @cincalawra too of course). yeeeey! <:-P just hoping @limanh to continued her ff, she left me hanging!! limanh where are youuuuuuuuuu!! :( and @shintin you should write chaeki ff too!! we are in a very need of fanfics since chaeki's lack of news made us (me, especially) gone crazy!! :D

Hi toasts been a lurker most of the time but trust me i never left this ship. Its just too difficult for me to type from this touch screen phone. I hav3 to delurk since I want to ask @anonymouskr about what did MCW said during the shooting in Kang Maru house in @kathykel video ?Moon chae won few time mentioned oppa without naming the name. Is she rehearsingna scene ? But I dont remember Eun Gi called kang maru as oppa? Eun gi only called Park Joon Ha as oppa. If she was rehearsing park joon ha scene why she rehearse it that time? My delusional mind tell me that she's talking about sing joong ki and refer him as oppa... :x please I am so curious ....

@nhaykhay
right xDD i almost forgot i have to finish my latest eunma/chaeki vid **facepalm**
i just finished "PM" vid tonight and it was 2min30sec yet it felt like years to finish (actually i worked on it for 3 days straight adding toilet time, bath, eating,house work and work) :D:))
i hope i can finish my NG vid soon :x

Guest akatorrieallens

Hi. I am new here. I am from Philippines and it is just at these times that NG is being shown in our country. They named it THE INNOCENT MAN. And it has a Facebook fanpage with almost 50,000 likes already. I just fell in love with this CHAEKI Couple instantly and with people in this forum still so active even though NG ended last year already and MCW is now working on a show and SJK is going to military, you guys still support them. Let's all this together. :)

akatorrieallens said: Hi. I am new here. I am from Philippines and it is just at these times that NG is being shown in our country. They named it THE INNOCENT MAN. And it has a Facebook fanpage with almost 50,000 likes already. I just fell in love with this CHAEKI Couple instantly and with people in this forum still so active even though NG ended last year already and MCW is now working on a show and SJK is going to military, you guys still support them. Let's all this together. :)

Guest akatorrieallens

iLadyKim said: akatorrieallens said: Hi. I am new here. I am from Philippines and it is just at these times that NG is being shown in our country. They named it THE INNOCENT MAN. And it has a Facebook fanpage with almost 50,000 likes already. I just fell in love with this CHAEKI Couple instantly and with people in this forum still so active even though NG ended last year already and MCW is now working on a show and SJK is going to military, you guys still support them. Let's all this together. :)

Guest batty22

Chow said: I know here's not GD thread, but it's really funny, I want to share with all of you. chiu sony wa mi da (sorry) !! =)) =)) =)) =))
80936362gw1e7uklr8gdag20b405kk7p.gif
80936362gw1e7uklyfm4yg20b4069tkp.gif
cr:weibo

Guest Leilanie

riendonghae said: good lord, we've already reached 594 pages! 6 pages to go to 600!! haha seems we can get 1000 pages until the end of this year, my dear @rulezhine?? :))

akatorrieallens said: iLadyKim said: akatorrieallens said: Hi. I am new here. I am from Philippines and it is just at these times that NG is being shown in our country. They named it THE INNOCENT MAN. And it has a Facebook fanpage with almost 50,000 likes already. I just fell in love with this CHAEKI Couple instantly and with people in this forum still so active even though NG ended last year already and MCW is now working on a show and SJK is going to military, you guys still support them. Let's all this together. :)

@akatorriallens hi chingu!!! >:D< >:D< welcome welcome aboard to the chaekiland. :) hope you share your insights with us also and stay with us til forever.. ;;) >:D<

@p1n6an2012 chingu!! Fighting.. ill be waiting for that video... hahaha. :);)) and I will still hunt you.. you know. Hahaha :)) :))

@iLadyKim >:D< chaeki hug... hihihi :x

Vt48jN79_zpsd5a243bb.jpg

Guest Leilanie

akatorrieallens said: Hi. I am new here. I am from Philippines and it is just at these times that NG is being shown in our country. They named it THE INNOCENT MAN. And it has a Facebook fanpage with almost 50,000 likes already. I just fell in love with this CHAEKI Couple instantly and with people in this forum still so active even though NG ended last year already and MCW is now working on a show and SJK is going to military, you guys still support them. Let's all this together. :)