[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest clarclar012

@sunny_day oh yes .. finally someone noticed that ;))I know my sistahs~ @populovehyun @perfectgirl will also agree to this that our queen ^:)^ CW is looking a bit longing or sad maybe?? in her recent Chamisul event :P considering other people says that she looks tired. She seems trying to be happy and all smiley but I sense something's bothering inside her head ... coz maybe they miss each other or having problems dealing with the media and stuff :> :> well idk keke~
yes I know that this thread is for delusional people and I'm just sharing this delusional thought too :)
correct me if I'm wrong expert Moonies :P
hi @Kgrl !! you're awesome you know that?! \m/ :-bd >:D<
@coastalbreeze

come on! hop on!

;)bokigoat_zps2a3f66e1.jpgI'm REALLY also a  BoKi shipper...

Guest sivertop

Oh my my lookie what I found LOL I don't if you guys have already seen this but...are you sure that they are just "mere colleagues"....or more... :xtumblr_mcouss4zzh1qms6tmo1_400.jpgDo "mere colleagues" laid down on each other like that bts?...uhhh I don't think so..cuz from what I know I never dare do anything like that to my "mere colleagues" that all LOLkekeke Chaeki Sweetness is killing me already! =))

Song Joong Ki Picks Up Jung Hyung

Don’s Call for Girl’s Day

A somewhat surprising pair, Jung

Hyung Don proved his close friendship

with everyone’s cherished actor,

Song Joong Ki.

On MBC Every1’s recording of Weekly

Idol, featuring Girl’s Day as guests,

Jung Hyung Don offered to call Song

Joong Ki for one of the members, who

said she was a very big fan of the

actor.

Jung Hyung Don called up Song Joong

Ki, and despite being extremely busy

with his schedules, Song Joong Ki

picked up the phone, making the

Girl’s Day members unable to sit

still.

Song Joong Ki thanked Girl’s Day for

being his fans and even continued the

conversation, by asking Jung Hyung

Don out on a soju date.

The episode will air on December 19.

Photo Credit: Customellow, MBC

Every

Guest charmingtail

sunny day said: coastalbreeze @babytala LOL! yes I think SJK is pulling an "inception" on me and using his exceptional PR skills even to manipulate my dreams!!! :P @kgrl colleague!!! >:D< it's not me. His whole face has the word RELUCTANCE written all over it!!! Argh this is killing me. I was watching the "silent phone call" scene and it broke my heart to think they might be going through a rough phase of "she (he) loves me she (he) loves me not", in an ambiguous, heart wrenching real life melodrama of self-doubt and withheld emotions... Noooooooo!!!! An-dueeeee!!!!! Boki Sheep, come rescue me!!!!

@clarclar012 Haha instead of keeping chaeki in rom com style seems that we put melodrama part into the story...... I never shipping into any OTP nor I sign in any forum just to lurking to get the latest update about my OTP. My previous post was the first post I ever made. But I fall in love so hard with Chaeki that I mention them in my daily prayer. Hope they will find a way if they want to be together. That kind of delusional also, right ? 8-}

Guest clarclar012

sunny day said: @clarclar012 Haha instead of keeping chaeki in rom com style seems that we put melodrama part into the story...... I never shipping into any OTP nor I sign in any forum just to lurking to get the latest update about my OTP. My previous post was the first post I ever made. But I fall in love so hard with Chaeki that I mention them in my daily prayer. Hope they will find a way if they want to be together. That kind of delusional also, right ? 8-}

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyun*whispers: i love you too*
*restrains sistah* don't kill  don't kill! :)) queen will take care of it ;))
T_T exactly.. what has happened?! *worried sistahs* (*pokes @perfectgirl where you at?*)ahahaha yeah ~ just put that detailed version on our FF instead keke~ gg.gifk now.. I feel suddenly excited hahaha

I will sacrifice a Boki goat as well with those prayers maybe it will be answered? :))bacok.gif*woops too brutal??*keke~

@clarclar012 thank u for the welcome. It's really nice finally to talk to you guys..... I am glad to see the friendship bond in these threads. Like I said I was an extreme lurker. I lurked like hourly even in the office these 3 threads (ng, chaeki, MCW) always in active mode ;)) I know all of you guys already. Someone said before that the lurker is more pervy than u guys..? Well I'm guilty as charged LOL :))

Kgrl said: @giaonguyen I'm glad I can be your beacon of hope. :)) Shipping, no matter the outcome should be fun. ;)

@coastalbreeze: An-dueeeeeeeeeeeee! Colleague, don't do this to me! :((

@sunny day: Don't worry, even if this ship sinks, I'll still be smiling through the tears. :)) Honestly, I do not know what ChaeKi's current status is, but that kind of attraction they have for each other means being platonic friends will be difficult. I don't think CW is feeling sad b/c she's been constantly talking about how "happy" she has been, and it's evident she does smile/laugh during those written interviews. Of course, Chamisul event is the most recent sighting we've had of Chae Wonnie so that's a better indicator of her recent feelings, but all of this doesn't negate the fact that ChaeKi has been very suspicious.

Whether or not they are dating isn't the point of my shipping heart, but rather, these two people have had an impact in each other's lives, have shared an unforgettable experience. All these "evidences" aren't meant to imply ChaeKi are a couple. It's only meant to point out that ChaeKi have and are showcasing discrepancies from pre-NG behavior. You can attribute that to any number of reasons, or even a combination of them. However, I'd like to think the primary reason both have been acting strangely is b/c ChaeKi have been affected by each other. That's all. :x

Charm, you too are our beacon of hope. Let us join hands and lead the way! courage.gif
And you're so right. CW trusts JK very much. I've never seen her this comfortable with a male before. Her body language with JK is so different than when NG first started, which means that her closeness with JK was truly built up during filming. It was remarkable just to see her interact with JK at the press-con. Those BTS's totally had my jaw on the floor when I saw them the first time over. Is this truly my Chae Wonnie?

Guest charmingtail

My faith on chaeki but its only meant for people who are not offended with christianity...as this is really a delusional chaeki thread haha.......

NG was really the first drama that I watched with such addiction, It surprised me and finally stunned me with a revelation which lead me to tears for an afternoon 2 weeks after NG had ended and lead me to write a testimony to my church pastor and cell group leader...I wont be saying what it is about but when I told my husband about it...as usual he said "dear, you always have such beautiful experiences" 

lest you are thinking that I am such a devout christian, but trust me I am not. I am still struggling with adam and eve story and I still have problem dealing with some of the spiritual aspect of christianity even after more than 5 years as a christian because I am such a "science person" and I can be very faithless at times........

share 1 simple story with toasts christiansMany years ago, we went to Yantai shandong china for 3 mths. We were staying at a beautiful 5 stars beach resort (the golden Gulf). I thot we shld attend a church for sunday service but being in china where christianity is not widespread...noone at the reception can tell me where to go. A few days later, I was chatting with my room cleaner when she suddenly asked me whether I am a christian? I asked her why did she say that...she said although she was a non-christian but she went to church bec she wanted to learn to control her temper, she said she thot I am a christian because I seem so cheerful and nice, like  someone who will never lose her temper. Yes...she was the one who passed me her church service brochure which lead us to a small and pretty church where we sat on such old benches....This incident affected me the way NG affected me (but I cant share my NG testimony because its too personal)..........I am a singaporean chinese (for most people, I would have been a buddhist) I was not wearing a cross, I was not reading bible and I dont preach at all even now and I always struggle with my faith in God because we are such "science people".....I asked my husband "do I really look like a christian?" "did anyone ask you whether you are a christian before?"........At that time, just 6 mths as a young christian,  I am always praying about how hard its to be a christian, I tell God I dont think I can do it......so this incident touched and affected me a lot because It almost felt like God is telling me I can be a christian and lead me to church........I wish I can share more of my testimonies but this is chaeki thread =p

I do pray for chaeki and it always end with "may their hearts stay close together" ....I do ask God...why do I have to pray for them? Is there something I need to know? Is it abt them or is it abt me?...but I know I will have my answers even if it's going to take a long time..because God has really always answer my prayers till now in ways that burst my heart sometimes.........Chaeki is special to me bec of what NG meant to me and bec of the fact they are not EunMa.....they are real people. My hopes for them is always "may their hearts stay close together" and I will always pray for them based on whatever it is I am feeling for them at that moment when I pray. My prayers are my best wishes for them and is actually also my very own closure for them..........=)

@clarclar012shiver.gif the whisper creeps me out kkkk~
@perfectgirl I summon you!
aw yish.. the FF.. isn't it NSFW kinda things >:) psst.. just by request sistah. We gotta keep it to ourselves ;))
AH! Goat sacrifice.. I saw a movie using goat in sacrifice ritual, but it's to repel demon :))To grant wishes you need to sacrifice... virgins =))

@clarclar012 sistah *pokes* i am here....i agree with u n @populovehyun... Queen looks under the weather...is someone missing her Chakan Namja or is she sad about not getting enough time to spend with SJK?....i want her to glow at the KBS awards...and i am sure she will at the prospect of meeting SJK :D...
*excited with clar on the FF* pops i love u too
@sunny_day Welcome! Another burning toast >:D<haha clar we sacrificing the boki goat nw for our Chaeki...hahahhaa...okay lemme bring the knife...clar can perform the act...should i bring flowers for the boki goat grave...
*i hope the ghost of boki goat doesn't haunt us*...

Guest clarclar012

sunny day

said: @clarclar012 thank u for the welcome. It's really nice finally to talk to you guys..... I am glad to see the friendship bond in these threads. Like I said I was an extreme lurker. I lurked like hourly even in the office these 3 threads (ng, chaeki, MCW) always in active mode

;)

) I know all of you guys already. Someone said before that the lurker is more pervy than u guys..? Well I'm guilty as charged LOL

:)

)

@charmingtail
aww.. I'm so touched.I don't bring my religion to online talking with people from diverse cultures, but I respect them all :)
I prayed to my God... and since Chaeki are Christian I  playfully pray to Christian God too. I feel childish but my prayers for them are sincere. I wish our sincere prayers will be answered
:x

clarclar012 said:

sunny day

said: @clarclar012 thank u for the welcome. It's really nice finally to talk to you guys..... I am glad to see the friendship bond in these threads. Like I said I was an extreme lurker. I lurked like hourly even in the office these 3 threads (ng, chaeki, MCW) always in active mode

;)

) I know all of you guys already. Someone said before that the lurker is more pervy than u guys..? Well I'm guilty as charged LOL

:)

)

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyunYAH! b-(why it creeped you out? you don't love me? rain.gif
>.< okay ~ *shh* detailed FF:-$
WTF VIRGINS!? =)) LMAO! 
yeah I hope she will get her glow back in KBS awards!! ChaeKi togetha GLOW! *SHIIING*<-- yeah sound effect
LOL @perfectgirl fak! I can't breathe with your post!BOKI GOAT IS A VIRGIN! ahhahahhahahah no wonder you got kicked by it =))our pops will be our priestess chanting lmao~
you brought up that flowers again wahahah you pervy naive girl I love you b-(that goat will definitely haunt you LOOLdie.gif