[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Finally I have Thai sub with last BTS from KBS,SJK said "This is worth in my mind.I really happy with NG so much and more than another work I had done.and it good I really love it.I want to say thank you to all staffs from my deeply heart .Let's go inside today I want to drink with all"next,Jae sik "let's our maru  Song Joong Ki speech"SJK "We are long work,tired (crew sang REALLY) first I'm sorry to Music director so much ,I think I do it good but it's not good,thank you for director,writter and all staffs to helps us (all actor and actress)can rise their talent ,Thank you so much"MCW " Hello ,seem I can meet all staffs today. In my mind NG is one job that make me funny and HAPPY ,it's like we had work together long time. Cause the director I can work by happy feeling,thank you.  And my partner who get along well with colleague....Joongkiiiiiiiiiiiii-ssi ,thank you so much. Enjoy to eat and please don't forget me.Thank you.
PSY "Hello i'm PSY,after finished I guess I will relax but today I feel lonely. We are so tired thank you very much I happy to work with all guys and very happy"
Ahh-lawyer " Hello,I am a real nice guy (kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk) in Innocent man .I think like everybody that when we meet a good team like this? Al actors actress and crews are great. I am happiness"
LKS " Say Ho" crew "Ho" (kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)         " This moment can;t forget cos we are hard work together,thank you I never forget this moment all my life I love all guys"
Park-lawyer "another guys all speech,I have only thank you everybody,thank you"
LYB "Hi I'm Choco.Thank you director,cameraman,all staffs I will remember you forever. Joongki oppa,i glad to be your sister in this NG,thank you Chaewon unni,thank youSiyeon unni,and thank you so much much much KS oppa. (LKS "I am") Thank you"

Guest charmingtail

p1n6an2012 said:

and when the interviewer requested: "would you smile for a bit?" to all of the cast in 1:34
MCW's shakes her arm around SJK....how did she know that he isn't smiling?? :-O while she's looking straight to the cameras in front :))
ChaeKi INSTINCTS... :x

Heehee, it's back to the studying of this video again. Notice how SJK was deliberately avoiding looking at CW when she started walking towards them? That body language is so telling everybody that : Okay, I'm going to pretend not to notice her, I am not going to look at her so that everybody won't think that we have anything going on!! When someone is walking towards you on stage, don't you usually look at the person to greet her/him? Oh no, he didnt do that at all. Can only mean two things: Either he hates her or loves her and we know which is the correct answer, don't we?

SJK said ".............I really happy with NG so much and more than another work I had done..................."
MCW " ............... In my mind NG is one job that make me funny and HAPPY ,it's like we had work together long time. .................. And my partner who get along well with colleague....Joongkiiiiiiiiiiiii-ssi ,thank you so much. ........."
Nice Guy is touch in their heart and that is REALLY occur special thing in their heart too? SURE!!!!

wow so fast! already 50 pages.. @kgirl, sorry for the mislead info hehe i wasnt so sure about them going out together before the 6 months, but as i said earlier it was what i read from joynara in NG thread back then it could be within the 6 months or way before that but one thing for sure they didnt meet for the first in NG set. if im not mistaken, MCW herself in one of her entertainment weekly/relay said that right after she knew about her co star she quickly say hello to SJK. i guess one of the reason they were quite comfortable was the age gap. 

off topic: have anyone noticed the stare her on screen father gave her around 1:49 i couldnt help but feel that it was a little creepy of him. 

Sorry Burning Toasts, was swallowed up by RL for a while, but just popping in to say that this thread makes my day every day :) Thanks for all the awesome insights, translations, MVs and manips shared by all Toasts (typing that makes me hungry!).
Just making one observation -- Song Joong Ki's really coming clean with all his old relationships, huh. It's like there was a sudden flurry of news report after news report day after day about SJK's (previous) love relationships. Drawing attention away from his current love life? ;)

Guest magnolia1430292047

noodlez_ said: thought i'd repost this. i think someone was looking for the van sighting post. lol

mulberry9 said:Sharing some fan-accounts from today's filming.. (translated by kathykel)

kathykel 

Another fan account (in Dongpirang) by a korean ajumma fan.. 

After filming, Joongki and Chaewon walked down the staircase together, and this lucky ajumma fan got closer to them without getting stopped by the managers. Anyway, this fan was in close proximity with Chaeki as they are walking down together. She said MCW have a pair of beautiful eyes. This ajumma is in great luck since Chae Won and Joongki's vans are parked in front of her car. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the filming with my own eyes
Moon Chae Won is absolutely beautiful
Song Joong Ki's face looks bloated TT

Fan mentioned Joongki and Chaewon got in to the same van (white colour belonging to Chaewon) and got out again
Not sure where Joongki is heading to
Chaewon said her byes after completing her bicycle scene

Guest darkstar257

ZarraJae said:

Heehee, it's back to the studying of this video again. Notice how SJK was deliberately avoiding looking at CW when she started walking towards them? That body language is so telling everybody that : Okay, I'm going to pretend not to notice her, I am not going to look at her so that everybody won't think that we have anything going on!! When someone is walking towards you on stage, don't you usually look at the person to greet her/him? Oh no, he didnt do that at all. Can only mean two things: Either he hates her or loves her and we know which is the correct answer, don't we?

I'm hooome~ and I bring presents ;))
First of all, you guys, you awesome smart people, yes, you... I'm talking about you post-ers. Your resourcefulness and your intelligence, to be able to put your thoughts into words, being delusional while making rational reasons, this is why I love you, you always feed me with Chaeki delusional thoughts. I was lurking in invisible mode these two days through my phone due to RL problem, that was one of the best pages I read with great people pouring their thoughts here I'm so touched~~~~ ^:)^ Please receive my bow of appreciation ^:)^*initiating virtual warm hug, because it's cold now, snowy or just rainy in your countries :)*

B2B.pngB2BBW.pngMATRIXJOIN.png

I really want another Chaeki photoshoots together, but not the standing side by side playing safe one, I want the intense one, like the Mr.Mrs Smith pose.. see? It's so cool if they can pull that look. Anyway it makes sense because Eunma in NG are in 'bad romance' situation just like M&MS sans the weapons and explosions right?  Wolfboy got all dressed up main couple photoshoot but our Chaeki not getting anything shabby :( I'm jealous [-(*ok, now I'm being the overly-attached shipper again* :))
@perfectgirlEunseok-ah.. that's what I promised you. I'm still gonna add more effect to make it more bad-richard simmons :P

Haha I was just now summoned two times to Minsul thread even though I never posted there...I am confused now... @-) :))
@populovehyun ur going to make a more badass one...yes my Chaeki fantasies...*sistah hugs*....
ur the Chaeki Photoshop Queen...let me give u another crown on behalf of all Burning Toasts....

@perfectgirlMe too! :-OI was like, "did I forget something, did I sleep posting?" wtf.. lol~ maybe someone who's Burning Toast also a Minsul fan and accidentally post a draft with our name in it :))
My god~ this one crown is bigger and prettier <3 hugsI gotta make Trinity's smaller for MCW though, too bulky.. but don't you think that Jolie's body look good on her ;))OK, I'll do this for living. I can sell 'em if I need money right, the crowns~gg.gif

@populovehyun, what an awesome photoshop!! I hope MCW gets her wish and acts in a spy/mystery movie next year. With SJK by her side! :D
And if you haven't already seen this at the NG thread, thanks to @p1n6an2012!
p1n6an2012 said:SJK in red carpet (mama) :x please bear with my translations... ^:)^
host: did you come here as the wolf boy or the nice guy? (about fashion)
SJK: if i came here as the wolf boy *laughs edit: i might can't get up here....i think i came here as the Nice Guy...
host: oh so you're a nice guy today~
and they asked him what stage he anticipates the most...
he answered: "i'm a fan of bigbang so i want to see their perfomance..." 
4.jpg
5.png
6.png

p1n6an2012 said:@anoosha & @jillia
MCW is a fan of tvxq ad bigbang since long long time ago :))

fishy fishy....... =))

Kgrl said:

What's with CW these days? It's like she's gotten the happy virus - in the middle of winter to boot - changing her nail color so frequently. Unless it was more work-related, I haven't seen her explore nail colors this often. Mul, since your memory is impeccable, can you attest to this?

@populovehyun haha...it's happening again...I reply to u on NG thread n get a notification from u here or vice versa...yes Joile's body does suit her...I couldn't believe it was photoshoped first...and I keep thinking that if MCW does that pose she will look sexier bc honestly I think no one can beat her gorgeous legs...
haha u can sell the crowns..I will give u more sistah...bt when u get rich...u have to buy land for SilverTop village where u, me, @clarclar012, @ngim and all the other @burningToasts can live together, spazz and do Chaeki walks...
away.gifaway.gifaway.gifaway.gif