[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

jjsweeter0211 said: class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px;"Actor Song Joong Ki wishes to win Best Couple with an actress rather than actor

November 25, 2012 12:00 am cloud2c2h

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c67.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki recently revealed that he’d like to win Best Couple with actress rather than actor.

On the episode of KBS2’s Entertainment News that aired on November 24, Innocent Guy star Song Joon Ki had an interview for the show.

When a reporter brought up success of KBS’2s series Innocent Guy and movie A Werewolf Boy and subsequently winning awards, the actor said: “Winning an award makes me happy.”

When asked if he’s expecting winning any of awards,” the hit-maker candidly replied: “I must admit I am. There’re various awards I wish to get, but Best Couple is at the top of my wish-list.”

The heartthrob has won Best Couple before for his role in KBS’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal in 2012, but he celebrated it with another heartthrob Yoo Ah rather than a beautiful actress.

Song sent a video message to Yoo Ah In, where he quipped: “I wish I’d win Best Couple with an actress. Sorry, Ah In. I feel sorry, but can’t help it.”

Guest charmingtail

I just cant believe we only have 1 bt for the kiss scene, there are 4 kissing scene here in NG........T.T
The kissing scene would have revealed so much more LOL

jjsweeter0211 said:Actor Song Joong Ki wishes to win Best Couple with an actress rather than actor

November 25, 2012 12:00 am cloud2c2h

Actor Song Joong Ki recently revealed that he’d like to win Best Couple with actress rather than actor.On the episode of KBS2’s Entertainment News that aired on November 24, Innocent Guy star Song Joon Ki had an interview for the show.When a reporter brought up success of KBS’2s series Innocent Guy and movie A Werewolf Boy and subsequently winning awards, the actor said: “Winning an award makes me happy.”When asked if he’s expecting winning any of awards,” the hit-maker candidly replied: “I must admit I am. There’re various awards I wish to get, but Best Couple is at the top of my wish-list.”The heartthrob has won Best Couple before for his role in KBS’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal in 2012, but he celebrated it with another heartthrob Yoo Ah rather than a beautiful actress.Song sent a video message to Yoo Ah In, where he quipped: “I wish I’d win Best Couple with an actress. Sorry, Ah In. I feel sorry, but can’t help it.”

Source: Xportsnews

Popping in quickly to say... Omo! Obvious hint much? ;) We know you want to go up the stage to receive the award with your beloved Moon Chae Won.

(I still find it hilarious that Joong Ki was the one to give Chae Won flowers for her Best Actress award last year.)

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for the awesome news :D

Best Couple is at the top of my wish-list ??? Aigoo SJK you don't want to hide your feeling anymore kekeke :-\"

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyunwow~ it's scary making you in serious mode you really do make the research! >:D< :-* thank you for your effort sistah~ you're just amazing! hahaha <3I really appreciate new information about our SJK interviews and personality! ^:)^
yeah I was also feeling guilty @perfectgirl is so happy and we shifted to serious mode wahah~ so cuteee~ >:D<
I'm not too much a SJK fan but I really do feel that he really has changed after NG~ (I mean attitude-wise maybe) like you said "grown more mature or because he finally meet a sensible girl like CW ?" You have nailed it what exactly going through my head. Probably that he has been analyzing what's going through his life right now that it's more serious now than before. Also, to think the word that he really used was "sense" in describing her ideal type of girl 'now'. I don't know if this is a part of my delusional thinking but isn't it this word a really spot-on description of our queen? She's really a down to earth well-reasonable kind of gal?? A vague but exact answer. I don't know but I don't think we're not 100% delusional after all.. :-?
I also love @charmingtail 's post about our ChaeKi really made me --> :D 
<3 thank you!
oooh additional tidbits~ the award he wants the most is the best couple award? wth?! you want that more than best actor award?? the stench of fish is really strong here~  8-}

@clarclar012 sistah u too don't feel guilty, araso...like I said to @populovehyun sistah...I am happy now...*sistah hug*
and it's like SJK is implying and hinting at KBS to give him the Best Couple Award with Chaewon....so he can have more close moments with our Queen again...I know what ur thinking there SJK.... :> :>

@clarclar012huh.. wut? you made me sound like I was doing a very serious research LOL.. I was just fast googling, and made sure I didn't write anything wrong. :))
I know right? we're not 100% delusional here. We always analyze facts, sometimes over analyze it and our so called delusional thoughts have reasonable clues behind it. Not sure about "Scandalous Van" though :))
aaand... to respond @perfectgirl sistah too.. love you <3Hmm the latest SJK interview. why the interviewer only asked about PBY and 'PBY is mine' thing. Gee.. what is wrong with these people and the lacks of MCW mentions :-wkkk~best couple award is already in their hands, dude.. blimey if they don't We just have to wait for D-Day. Toasts, we better practice more on the Chaeki walk:imageimageimageimageimageimageimageoh, and NG interview next week with Chaeki.. wheeeee~ 
p.s. I feel kinda bad for the other burning toasts, it's as if only three of us talking with each other here. :\">we're all sistaaah~ slices of toast from one loaf, join the discussion anytime :))

Guest clarclar012

@perfectgirl *Hug*
yeah~ it's just weird.. I think the best couple award is just a consolation award for the other prestigious awards :)) . you really are fishy SJK! What's with all the hints?! b-( 
~X(

yes, yes I second @populovehyun, please join the discussion... burning toasts since we are all sistah toasts from the same loaf, burning due to the same Chaeki fire....
let's do the Chaki walk all of usaway.gifaway.gifaway.gifaway.gifaway.gif
@clarclar012 *hugs back*Exactly...I mean the boy keeps giving hints...first with the "sense" comment, then with "winning best couple award" this time, and so many others which I can't remember now bc m too sleepy....
SJK please just confess already or maybe u did in that White Van... :>

Guest charmingtail

Honestly if chaeki is to be real.....we probably will hear or read less and less about them. because I really dont think both of them will make it public unless they are caught.  But I will continue to be a chaeki shipper until it sinks hehe

Guest clarclar012

@populovehyunLOL sistah you're getting dEEp!

"we're all sistaaah~ slices of toast from one loaf, "=))oh yeah about that less MCW in SJK's interviews  thing?! also what's up with those? seriously.. bah~ Idk it's getting pretty weird lately about SJK while MCW has recently said about his charms which pretty much a bigger thing than what he says about her lately haha ~X(
or probably were just over-analyzing it too #-o

Guest satisfaction!

LOL @ the title name change! burning toast! i rrrrrike ^3^ and SJK just foreshadowed an award with MCW...seriously...it willlllll happen! it has to happen! at least for our chaeki eyes to be refreshened once again T--T thanks for contributing so well to this thread chaekiers!