jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Yoo Ah-in also peeks at Kim Tae-hee

Source | 2013/04/04 | 452 views | Permalink | 2 Comments

photo297459.jpg

Yoo Ah-in confessed that Kim Tae-hee made him nervous.

SBS TV program "TV News At Night" interviewed Kim Tae-hee and Yoo Ah-in from the new SBS drama"Jang Ok-jeong".

Yoo Ah-in said, "During a scene, I will sometimes go into a daze and just stare at her. Because she'sKim Tae-hee".

Kim Tae-hee waved her hands and said, "What are you saying? I am the one who almost forgot my lines because of your charisma". This showed their teamwork on the set.

Meanwhile, "Jang Ok-jeong" will be on aired on the 8th of April.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest kimbee

i love when they look each other with intens, smile, laugh, blush... they are so cute.....such as newly wed couple.... :\"> :x :D :D

watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MBhN8QYL

Guest kimbee

Drama Rank Viewers Poll: Jang Ok Jung is voted as #1 Drama. i expected the drama will be awesome and more!!! ^^ source; https://www.facebook.com/YAISikSeekers?ref=ts&fref=ts

Guest Morwena

Can't wait to see Hong So Hyun's amazing acting performance once again.Btw, all the ladies look just lovely

I was thinking to make a live recaps for this drama. Since I'm a fans of Lady Jang (the real history) :))Anybody is doing it too? You don't need to understand Korean 100% to do it. Just watch it live and describe the scene. I hope I won't forget the airing time next week :))

Archived