[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Yoo Ah In was flustered by Kim Tae Hee’s beauty?by webe - 26 mins ago- Views-

this Story

• 2Share on Tumblr

20130403_kimtaehee_yooahin.jpg

Even Yoo Ah In was flustered by Kim Tae Hee‘s beauty.

On the April 3rd broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment‘, the actor commented on his co-star who he plays opposite of in the new SBS drama, ‘Jang Ok Jung‘.

Yoo Ah In said, “To be honest, while acting, I would let my guard down and steal glances at her. I mean she is Kim Tae Hee,” sharing how he too was captivated by the actress’ beauty.

Kim Tae Hee waved her hands and said, “What are you talking about? While acting with Yoo Ah In, I forgot my lines because of his intense eyes.”

‘Jang Ok Jung’ airs its first episode on April 8th.cr: allkpop.com

Guest xtaeheex

Another Article
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stills of Kim Tae Hee Being Drenched in Cold Water from “Jang Ok Jung” RevealedArticle image

SBS TV’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Jang Ok Jung” will begin airing on the 8th of April and has revealed some stills showing the female lead, Kim Tae Hee, being drenched with a bucket of water.

Staff from the set of the drama revealed in a recent magazine interview that the scene was shot on a cold, wintry day in February. After the character finishes modelling a hanbok for a fashion show, Jang Ok Jung receives the loudest round of applause from the audience. But only a moment after stepping off the stage, Jo Sa Seok’s wife runs through the audience to pour a bucket of cold water over her head.

The producer for the drama revealed, “Because we need to film close-up of her face being hit by water, everyone tried to dodge behind the camera to keep dry. We used bags to move water to the location. We had a total of 8 NGs before we filmed the scene correctly. I’m not sure if it was because Kim Tae Hee was too beautiful and that’s why we kept missing her when we threw the water, or whether it was because the staff were too selfish and the longer we filmed, the longer Kim Tae Hee stood there smiling.”

One of the cast members continued, “It was so cold that day that the water was frozen. Even though the scene was redone many times, Kim Tae Hee didn’t show any signs of frustration and remained in high spirits throughout”.

Jang Ok Jung will retell the famous historical story of political intrigue involving Kim Sukjong (Yoo Ah In) and his concubine Jang Ok Jung, later known as Jang Hui Bin.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung KpopFighting.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Spring: A Great Season For Historical Dramas

image.jpg?w=600

They say April is the cruelest month but not for lovers of historical kdramas. This season offers lots of choices when it comes to shows with great sets, lavish costumes and hold-your-breath martial action.

Two of these shows have already started but a weekend's marathon could help you catch up. Already being shown are "Cruel Palace: War of Flowers" and "Gu Am Heo Joon."

"Cruel Palace" depicts the battles between concubines in the royal palace, so you know there are going to be some great costumes and settings. These women will do whatever it takes to gain the love of the king and the power his favor bestows. Centering the story is the beautiful but evil concubine Jo So Young, played by Kim Hyun Joo. She tries to impress King In Jo, played by Lee Duk Hwa, but when this lowborn beauty gets the power she desires, more struggles ensue. It also stars Jung Sung Woon as Crown Prince So Hyun.

"Gu Am Heo Joon" tells the story of Heo Joon, a court physician during the reign of King Seonjo of the Joseon Dynasty. It's a compelling story about a commoner who rose through the ranks to write the medical texts that defined Korean medicine. Kim Joo Hyuk stars as Heo Joon. Park Jin Hee plays Ye Jin and Park Eun Bin plays Da Hee.

Two new historical dramas slated to start soon are "Jang Ok Jung" and "Gu Family Book."

"Jang Ok Jung," starring Kim Tae Hee, Hong Soo Hyun and Jae Hee tells the story of Jang Ok Jung, the royal concubine during the Joseon Dynasty who was responsible for the exile and possibly the death of Queen In Hyun. Although Jang OK Jung's life has been portrayed in many dramas, this version of the story will focus on her talents as well as her flaws.

"Gu Family Book" adds a little fantasy to the historical drama genre. In the drama, Choi Kang Chi, played by Lee Seung Ki, is born as a half-human-half-mythical-creature, who struggles to become more human. He meets Dam Yeo Wool, played by Suzy. Besides being a master of martial arts and archery, she is also very concerned with what it takes to live an honorable life.

These four series offer an entertaining way to expand your historical drama viewing.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9027/20130404/historical-drama-spring-jang-ok-jung.htm

Guest julie721

Okay, I admit at first I'm more into Gu family book compare to this drama, but that's when I haven't watched the trailer. Now that I saw the trailer and stills, I become 50-50. It's gonna be tough Mon-Tue.. I'll decide later which one I'm gonna follow live streaming.. I surely will follow both drama.

Okay, here is just my opinion.. Base on both dramas trailer and posters, Jang Ok-Jung is certainly on top of Gu Family Book in terms of cinematography, costumes and wardrobes.. Looking at trailers and stills is like festive to my eyes...

OMGosh!
I was right.
This drama will boast a lot of eye-candies to boot!
The hanbok! OMGosh, the hanbok! They are so beautiful. It makes me envious just looking at them all! And the trinkets; the rings on their fingers, the cloths, the set.... everything! Every small detail looks too good to miss.
I will definitely watch this one. Haha.

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130408] [Jang Ok Jung ] Ep1 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyrt1k_20130408-jang-ok-jung-ep1-preview_shortfilms

Archived