• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Ow ow ow, be careful Key. Maybe after this event and get back to Korea you will be punch by Minho, LOL =))

I wish I could be that lucky fans who could face to face and take a picture with our pretty Sulli 8->

I bet that when Sulli was in the backstage she can take a rest for a moment and then she called by the MC and to represented Minho. She looks happier after that :)

[TRANS] SHINee Meets Summer and U in CUTiE Magazine *Minho part only*

Since their Japanese debut 2 years ago, they have been gathering attention not only in the music scene but also in the fashion world. We deliver to you the latest of SHINee!

SHINee

5-member group from South Korea. Debuted in Japan in June 2011 with "Replay - kimi wa boku no (you're my) everything". Currently in the middle of arena tour "JAPAN ARENA TOUR SHINee WORLD 2013 ~Boys Meet U~" starting from June 28 in Saitama Super Arena.

MINHO

Born on 9th of December 1991. Also known as the main actor for Korean version of "For You in Full Blossom".

SHINee Meet Summer!

They are passionate in their work; which includes concerts for this summer so we asked them summer-related questions ♪

What crosses your mind at the mention of summer?

MINHO: I guess, everyone but me can't stand summer (laugh). I love bathing in the sunshine! I like basketball but since it requires a lot of movements and will tire me out, I enjoy soccer in summer.

What would you like to eat in summer?

MINHO: Speaking of noodles, cold noodles is good too. Since its refreshing taste makes it easy to eat even when you don't have the appetite.

In Japan, when it comes to dating in summer, it is usually about wearing yukata to summer festivals. What would be your ideal summer date?

(T/N: Yukata - summer kimono, usually made of cotton or synthetic fabric)

MINHO: I choose to go to an amusement park. I feel like riding a roller coaster.

Memories of summer this year?

MINHO: The other day, we went to Okinawa for the first time to film the music video of our new single. It was a great place, so I hope to go again in my personal time.

SHINee Meet U!

Let the honest talk starts with "U" from the new single title as the theme!

During concerts, you already performed the new song "Boys Meet U". How did the fans react to it?

MINHO: It's our first summer song, so we sang it hoping we could bring out its refreshing feel.

In the lyrics, there are lines talking about preference on girls' fashions or hair styles, so what is the style that suits your taste?

MINHO: I agree with one piece!

Finally, please share on what you would recommend on how to spend summer.

MINHO: That's right. Our tour venues have air conditioners working and they are cool enough so please come on over! Not just summer though, our tour continues until the winter so please come ♪

Source: CUTiE Magazine

Translated by: red @shineee.net

Credits: shineee.net

totfeet

said: hi friends, i just came back from the etude house pink party. One happy take away, Sulli was called to join her four brother-in-laws back on stage at one point of time, guess what,

it was to represent MINHO and to help him award the winner for his minime draws.

... My heart was screaming, "she hereby present the award in the name of her husband."

:x

Sorry I am not a good photographer:-

http://instagram.com/p/dhLKLsIrJ7/

Greetings my fellow crew members, it's been such a long time since I posted anything...my appologies I have not been so active due to personal matters and work. On top of that I'm not as talented as alot of our crew members here. I do lurk every minute, hour and day, never leave this ship as it is so special to me.It's like candy to a child, gives me a smile on my face after a hard days work.

Please forgive me for not adding anything special, updates, photos etc. I'll just leave all that to the experts :x :x   I just have to say the talents we have in this forum is incredible, and the ship is becoming bigger and better as days pass. I have to back read at least three pages everyday

=)) =)) but it's not a bad thing, it's great as it shows how fast MinSul love is spreading.

Just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all the crew members sorry I couldn't name you individually...who are keeping this ship sailing everyday with amazing updates....I take my hat off to you all, because if it wasn't for your updates I will be one lost puppy=)) =))

enough said for today.... I will board the ship again soon, but mean time have a safe and pleasant journey ahead.

:x :x :x >:D< >:D

Guest Johnnie Beato

f(x) member Sulli recently let it be known that she likes to listen to music rated “19 and over.” In other words, music containing profanity or otherwise containing material that has been deemed inappropriate for younger listeners. On August 24, girl group f(x) made a guest appearance on KBS 2TV‘s “Entertainment Relay” for a guerrilla date special. 

On the show, Krystal was asked to name her favorite alcohol beverage. She replied, “I don’t think it quite agrees with me. But I’d like to try to increase my alcohol tolerance.”

And in turn, Sulli shared, “When I listen to ’19 and over’ music, I find it entertaining and provocative.” She added, “I just find it interesting. Even when there’s swear words being used,” causing everyone to laugh at her refreshingly honest confession. Sulli_feat_2.jpg

Guest promesse1972

Hello everyone. I just notice that Sulli is wearing a ring on her left hand. Can somebody make a screenshot of it? I wonder what would it mean? Or if it has a special shape? Thanks for the assistance if anyone can make it.

Archived