♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Hello, everyone! I've been silently lurking in this thread since around New Year. I was ecstatic to find this place, which is a veritable treasure trove of so much Minsul moments and insightful information on both Minho & Sulli^^ Not only that, I find it amazing that everyone here is so nice, sweet, respectful, and so dedicated in their love for Minsul. It all started with TTBY for me late last year. Something in the way the lead young actor, who was unknown to me at the time, looked and took care of the seriously cute and adorable lead actress pretending to be a boy, made me want to watch them together over and over again. It really cracked me up how he's always grabbing or touching some part of her - her arm, shoulders, head, chin, legs, the hood of her jacket or the collar of her shirt, etc.- it just screams of genuine affection and possession. And Sulli, she's so lovely, how can one not love her ne? I believe deep in my heart in a way one can't deny that the sun rises in the east, that those two young folks cherish one another. And so I would like to thank everyone here, especially the admins and @peach20kr, for doing such a great job in keeping Minsul shippers posted on the latest stuff on Minsul. No matter how busy or tired I am, I can't help but check in here with bathed breath for any new posts and I am never disappointed. Take care everyone and God bless^^

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

ravissant said: More gorgeous Minho pics at the fan sign.  How I wish we can post up Sulli's pics too.  Where is she?   miss seeing her beautiful face!
BJgUpe5CAAISRul.jpg:largectto  

Guest bemjerry13

ravissant said: More gorgeous Minho pics at the fan sign.  How I wish we can post up Sulli's pics too.  Where is she?   miss seeing her beautiful face!
BJgFSnFCQAAXPac.jpg:large

Guest nilmemories

photo.php?fbid=432864353475639&set=a.432He's the reason why I'm still single until now, LOL. Seriously, his smile is so shining :x :x

Guest syrareyes

@minsulurv ditto!all that you've said is actually what I have in heart! also didn't know these two prior to TTBY, Ive only been a fan for a week to be exact but my love is genuine that I didn't sleep for the first two days of my addiction for minsul.been digging what's up with them and all. haha again will be looking forward for more lovely post of minsul shippers good soul!

Guest syrareyes

checking pictures in here and i'd like to burst into tears..how on heaven did they come up soo perfectly BEAUTIFUL and HANDSOME (for me) gaaaahhh! my heart is screaming for wanting to go to KOREA just to get to see them. haaay..

Guest bananadana

I saw another MinSul confession at confess-fx..
tumblr_mmdfm7sq7B1s5lalco1_500.jpg

Hmm, I'm starting to doubt the title of their blog~Maybe it should be confess-minsul instead :))

Guest bananadana

@craziedayzie I think it's the bottle with the long pink ribbon..I recognize his signature :) And umm the blue one is Key's, the yellow one is Taemin's, the orange one is Onew's and the bright pink one is Jonghyun's :DThe color of these bottles were the same with the doll-type bottles. :P

Guest louisse_o6

how much i hate it when minho and sulli where ship on another idol...i want to pull their hair....irritating... ~X(

From the clip, we can tell that it's the first take of the first scene of Minsul, no wonder that they both were shy yet sweet.  Of course, as Minho could not celebrate with Sulli fully on her birthday due to schedule to Japan, he's full of passion towards his girl in this cf shooting.  This day was the first time they met after a short breakIf our assumption is correct, this was also the first time that Sulli was wearing that "Interlocking Double -C" Chanel ring after her birthday.

I guess that the artists had to act differently in the same scene so as to produce various versions for the PD to choose from before they could end up getting the final production.  In other words, the PD finally chose the 'aegyo' version instead (coz in the BTS, Sulli was rather rough to her bf).  I guess he also noticed the sweet stare of Minho on Sulli... 

130506 [HQ] Minho and Sulli - LTE Behind The Scene Pictures [total 19p]

p/s: this is the original HQ pictures.. (not screen captures)

tumblr_mmdsmgtojv1qe8seho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmdsmgtojv1qe8seho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmdsswhGk61qe8seho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmdsussyAa1qe8seho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmdsyyffqm1qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdt1gybA81qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdt5iPOG31qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdt76keFA1qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdt9lFtLx1qe8seho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mmdtc8yvOX1qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdtceb3M41qe8seho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mmdtedKmDo1qe8seho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mmdtfqCDvl1qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdtjirKMs1qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdtkzdYR41qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdu5loHkK1qe8seho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mmdu7c9csE1qe8seho1_1280.jpg

they didnt taken this pic of sulli in perfect time, his eyes slightly closed here .. but still, beautifull... :x

tumblr_mmdu8l6g4v1qe8seho1_500.jpg
tumblr_mmdua3B2GA1qe8seho1_500.jpg

Guest jhologs

Captain @counsel05 . . . yep! yep! yep!  I still do.  And no plans of stopping anytime soon . . . all for the love of Papa Minho and Mama Sulli  :D

EDIT:  thanks @peach20kr for the yummy treats . . . best thing to wake-up to on a Monday morning :>

Guest cassandra19

@bananali Oh thanks for welcoming me. By the way, it's not in my tumblr account but I featured them in my blogger, here's the link: http://boosthikdork.blogspot.com/2013/04/minsul-fighting.html

Archived