♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest liana1430291924

FYI: MinSul activities (Updated) For November 2012
MinSulNovember 23, 2012      :SMTOWN Live Word Tour III in Singapore Float@Marina BayNovember 25, 2012      :SMTOWN Live Word Tour III in Bangkok, Thailand 
Sulli f(x)November 11, 2012      :2012 Love Sharing Concert
Minho(SHINee)November 2, 2012        :Japan TV Series, 'Happy Music' (tv broadcast)November 6, 2012        :Kpop Storm in MalaysiaNovember 9, 2012        :Japan TV Series, 'Happy Music' (tv broadcast)November 10, 2012       :full interview broadcast on Happy MusicNovember 17, 2012       :White Music Festival, ShanghaiNovember 18, 2012       :2012 K-POP Star College Entrance Exams Concert at                                                            Kyunghee University November 19, 2012       :Korean Popular Culture and Art Awards at Olympic Hall in the                                                  Seoul Olympic Park
*I may have missed other events so please feel free to comment :)
Reminder.gif

Although the above schedule is confirmed, we cannot be sure until we see MinSul on stage. We all learned our lesson, didn't we? :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liana1430291924

nize143

said: @lianaestimo.. the first vcr is hilarious,, i was really laughing so hard.. they were adorkables.. the second one is simply beautiful.. the 3rd, aw... it's heartfelt...

:)

Thanks for sharing... as always, you're simply the best!!!!

Guest dyurika

hi chingus, just want to share my googling mini research to y'all (but can't guarantee it 100% accurate), maps?daddr=37.525421007623095,127.036739
needs 51 minutes from Gyeongbok High school in jongno-gu  to emok cafe in gangnam-gu (since the travel time on google maps only calculated with bus :P)
aniway, got the coordinates in here 

emok cafe https://foursquare.com/v/emok/4f965de4e4b04b5687ee81c4

gyeongbok high school 

http://yapis.eu/?id=368622659

Hi Chingus
Happy Monday Chiingus
Was so frustrated seeing such wonderful pics & posts the whole weekend long, but unable to join but read only ...hu hu...
good job, Minsullians & welcome newbies...
Sulli’s flying kiss!
So anyways, I was having a private chat with a fellow Minsullian on the GeunShin couple (Jang Geun Suk / Park Shin Hye) and how they are going strong and keeping us Eels (fans) in the loop with subtle hints like tweets & stuff without a blatant picture.
This is a snippet from a fan update on a forum I follow.

[color=#000099]

'ShinHye's tweet tasting food and calling him "Geun jang" makes my heart flutter. She was at JKS's best friend restaurant "Colamercata" in Busan. A restaurant he recommend and was there for the opening earlier this year where he started talking about children and then he met the moon brothers . It amazes me that those two are connected even through friends outside of showbiz.  The same with JKS's friend "Cafe on" in Japan when both visited the place and both signed a table. Their signed tables where exactly next to each other.  

[/color][color=#000099]

And then comes JKS latest Magazine interview where he lists PSH as his only female best friend 

[/color]

the magazine even included a whole page with PSH's picture with the interview grin.png'

Guest liana1430291924

SHINee nominated for KOCCA’s “Minister of Culture Award” (ctto)
Korea Creative Contents Agency (KOCCA) revealed the list of nominees for the Korean Pop Culture & Arts Award on October 29. SHINee was nominated for the Minister of Culture Award along with comedian Lee Soogeun, actor Kim Soohyun, artist Jang Kiha, and more.
The final award winners will be chosen by the Cabinet in the beginning of November. A member of KOCCA revealed, “It’s safe to say that all the chosen nominees will receive an award.” The award ceremony will take place on November 19th at the Seoul Olympic Hall.

@lianaestimo great pictures dear..

hwaaah, this afternoon it was getting hot because minho's photos @-)

Waaaah... New pics and new chapter for our much awaited "The Annoying and Charismatic Idol" I'm still in iPhone mode so can't spazz much but will be back later to join you guys... :)

foxiscully said: Hi Chingus
Happy Monday Chiingus
Was so frustrated seeing such wonderful pics & posts the whole weekend long, but unable to join but read only ...hu hu...
good job, Minsullians & welcome newbies...

So anyways, I was having a private chat with a fellow Minsullian on the GeunShin couple (Jang Geun Suk / Park Shin Hye) and how they are going strong and keeping us Eels (fans) in the loop with subtle hints like tweets & stuff without a blatant picture.
This is a snippet from a fan update on a forum I follow.

[color=#000099]

'ShinHye's tweet tasting food and calling him "Geun jang" makes my heart flutter. She was at JKS's best friend restaurant "Colamercata" in Busan. A restaurant he recommend and was there for the opening earlier this year where he started talking about children and then he met the moon brothers . It amazes me that those two are connected even through friends outside of showbiz.  The same with JKS's friend "Cafe on" in Japan when both visited the place and both signed a table. Their signed tables where exactly next to each other.  

[/color][color=#000099]

And then comes JKS latest Magazine interview where he lists PSH as his only female best friend 

[/color]

the magazine even included a whole page with PSH's picture with the interview grin.png'

[color=#3333ff]@

cassy_0508

@foxiscully[/color]Thx for recommending 

Capsules & Caskets

:-bd It's so good and events were so REAL, as in REALLY HAPPENED. =D> Very sad. :(( Just hope in real life, they could find some good solution like keeping their relationship secret until they are older and more established in their careers like what The Minsul Chronicles suggested.

[color=#3333ff]@foxiscully[/color] You're working on another fic? Oooh! Waiting in anticipation.... 

8->

[color=#3333ff]@yukino78[/color] Thx for another well written instalment! 

=D>

hiyaahhh - just take a break in the middle of finishing my school work :D

@foxiscully - that is the first time ever i've been regarded as a "sunbae" in any forum :)) blah blah blah.. u r sooo funny :))
so gurlz.. i could see all of your eyes are towards Minho n Minho with his concert, CF in HK n bla bla. btw, when on earth this Korean company want to pair up our beautiful OTP in CF together???!!! cant they see how beautiful they are???!!! chincha..
we should not forgot uri gorgeous Sulli as well ;)
cr : wonderfulgeneration.net
fx+sulli+vogue+girl+april+2012+(7).jpg
fx+sulli+vogue+girl+april+2012+(3).jpg
fx+sulli+nylon+magazine+november+issue+(
fx+sulli+nylon+magazine+november+issue+(
Minho oppa, lets play soccer!! :x
f%2528x%2529+Sulli+Fifa+Online+2+Wallpap
f%2528x%2529+Sulli+Fifa+Online+2+Wallpap
f%2528x%2529+Sulli+FIFA+Online+2+1024x76

Archived