• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

dyurika said: hi chingus, just want to share my googling mini research to y'all (but can't guarantee it 100% accurate), maps?daddr=37.525421007623095,127.036739
needs 51 minutes from Gyeongbok High school in jongno-gu  to emok cafe in gangnam-gu (since the travel time on google maps only calculated with bus :P)
aniway, got the coordinates in here 

emok cafe https://foursquare.com/v/emok/4f965de4e4b04b5687ee81c4

gyeongbok high school 

http://yapis.eu/?id=368622659

bananali said: cassy_0508 said: Hi guys! Sorry haven't been around the whole day.. been busy finishing school stuffs i just got back home.. :)

My apologies since it seemed like the fanfic i recommended made most of you sad. LOL! I didn't mean it really it made me really sad as well as i was reading it. Like I said, it felt so real.. I loved the way it was written. Though it has that "reality check" kind of vibe.. I was actually thinking about it.. you know how jonghyun would react if MinSul is actually real and if the other members learned from what jonghyun had experienced. as much as I want MinSul to be together, like the "whole world knows they're dating" kind of thing, I want them to be as private as they could possibly be. I saw the whole ordeal with jonghyun & SSK and i was really sad when the news of them breaking up came out. i like jonghyun too and he looked really bad after the break up. you can see it in his eyes.. The perks of being an idol.. :( It saddens me that some fans actually think that they are in control of their idol's life. I mean c'mon! If you really like/love someone you'd be happy to see them happy right even if you are not the reason of their happiness?? (ok, i can't totally relate to that, I SWEAR. LOL :)) )

Well, my point is. I'm glad that they're keeping it low-profile right now..
I bet the last thing that Minho would want to see is a crying & hurting Sulli right? and vice-versa.
We just have to read in between the lines for them.. and keep on supporting them in any way we could. :D

Sorry for the rant, feel free to shut me up. :))

lianaestimo

said:

FYI: MinSul activities (Updated) For November 2012
MinSulNovember 23, 2012      :SMTOWN Live Word Tour III in Singapore Float@Marina BayNovember 25, 2012      :SMTOWN Live Word Tour III in Bangkok, Thailand 
Sulli f(x)November 11, 2012      :2012 Love Sharing Concert
Minho(SHINee)November 2, 2012        :Japan TV Series, 'Happy Music' (tv broadcast)November 6, 2012        :Kpop Storm in MalaysiaNovember 9, 2012        :Japan TV Series, 'Happy Music' (tv broadcast)November 10, 2012       :full interview broadcast on Happy MusicNovember 17, 2012       :White Music Festival, ShanghaiNovember 18, 2012       :2012 K-POP Star College Entrance Exams Concert at                                                            Kyunghee University November 19, 2012       :Korean Popular Culture and Art Awards at Olympic Hall in the                                                  Seoul Olympic Park
*I may have missed other events so please feel free to comment :)

Although the above schedule is confirmed, we cannot be sure until we see MinSul on stage. We all learned our lesson, didn't we? :)

Archived