Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

xiaoyiyan

said:

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8333em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; "致美麗的你20121008 To the beautiful you id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8333em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; "EP1-EP16 10minutes HD MVsource: baidu 浮雲小甜甜1

counsel05 said: @jenniline maybe because Minho is such a gentleman at his age. he acts mature when the circumstance warrants it. just like in the press conference... i was so surprised with how he treats girls and man alike with such professionalism and courtesy. ^:)^ 8-> He is just so respectful. 
with that attitude in this business match with his talent and skills...he will surely go a loooonggg way like his idol JDG.:x

Guest jmfrani

Hi chingus! like @munchkinz this is hell week for me. I have so many things to do in school case studies, projects, thesis, etc. @-)Then next week is our final exams. :(( I don't know how can I finish all of it but because of my love for  MinSul and TTBY memories I still can hold on. :xLove y'all will miss you gals! Be back as soon as I can. Hope to spazz with you again soon! >:D<
tumblr_mbkp0kJpFF1qe1ggoo1_500.jpgtumblr_mbkkfbaSha1qb5rxfo1_500.gif

OUR HOT COUPLE! :\">tumblr_mbkh2wOr8u1riuvsyo1_500.jpg tumblr_ls877417qY1qlccy4o1_500_large.jpg
I REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY'RE DATING , THESE TWO ARE PERFECTLY MATCHED BOTH HOT, GORGEOUS, CAN SING, ACT, DANCE! :DNAME IT THEY ALL HAVE IT THE  ONLY THING LEFT THEY SHOULD BE A COUPLE. :)BUT MAYBE THEY ALREADY ARE IN A SECRET RELATIONSHIP. ;))

jmfrani said: Hi chingus! like @munchkinz this is hell week for me. I have so many things to do in school case studies, projects, thesis, etc. @-)Then next week is our final exams. :(( I don't know how can I finish all of it but because of my love for  MinSul and TTBY memories I still can hold on. :xLove y'all will miss you gals! Be back as soon as I can. Hope to spazz with you again soon! >:D<

OUR HOT COUPLE! :\">  
I REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY'RE DATING , THESE TWO ARE PERFECTLY MATCHED BOTH HOT, GORGEOUS, CAN SING, ACT, DANCE! :DNAME IT THEY ALL HAVE IT THE  ONLY THING LEFT THEY SHOULD BE A COUPLE. :)BUT MAYBE THEY ALREADY ARE IN A SECRET RELATIONSHIP. ;))

Guest xiaoyiyan

counsel05

said:

Your welcome @xiaoyiyan. Thanks for sharing the video and pic. I advise you though that when you quote the post of another please remove the video link and pic (unless very necessary) so we will not be warned by the moderators. I think its their policy here over at soompi to avoid spamming the thread and saving space. ;)

Guest jmfrani

bananali said: jmfrani said: Hi chingus! like @munchkinz this is hell week for me. I have so many things to do in school case studies, projects, thesis, etc. @-)Then next week is our final exams. :(( I don't know how can I finish all of it but because of my love for  MinSul and TTBY memories I still can hold on. :xLove y'all will miss you gals! Be back as soon as I can. Hope to spazz with you again soon! >:D<

OUR HOT COUPLE! :\">  

Really thanks a lot for all the pics and videos of our Minsul!

Well, it is understandable that the casts esp the lead roles are likely to undergo a difficult stage of separating from the characters and be back to their own identity in their real lives.

I remembered that I read an article and the staff from the production team shared that Minho loved the character of TJ a lot and he had spent a lot of time analyzing and figuring the best way for its portrayal.  So, Minho would certainly miss his character a lot + this was his first time of being in a lead role.  He may express such feeling through his fashion style, etc.

But, I believe that his feeling towards Sulli is real.  Instead of being together everyday during the filming, now they need to go back to their own teams.  They have to establish a new way of keeping and nurturing their relationship.  From the pic of their farewell gathering, they are certainly in their good terms.  Just that in the following months, how they are going to keep it up matters a lot!  But I am sure that Minho will keep close contacts with Sulli, while Sulli, seeing Minho's effort, will pay her own effort too. 

Minho fighting!

Sulli fighting!

Minsul fighting!

xiaoyiyan said:

counsel05

said:

Your welcome @xiaoyiyan. Thanks for sharing the video and pic. I advise you though that when you quote the post of another please remove the video link and pic (unless very necessary) so we will not be warned by the moderators. I think its their policy here over at soompi to avoid spamming the thread and saving space. ;)

Guest Makiyo1430291924

jmfrani said: Hi chingus! like @munchkinz this is hell week for me. I have so many things to do in school case studies, projects, thesis, etc. @-)Then next week is our final exams. :(( I don't know how can I finish all of it but because of my love for  MinSul and TTBY memories I still can hold on. :xLove y'all will miss you gals! Be back as soon as I can. Hope to spazz with you again soon! >:D<
tumblr_mbkp0kJpFF1qe1ggoo1_500.jpgtumblr_mbkkfbaSha1qb5rxfo1_500.gif

OUR HOT COUPLE! :\">tumblr_mbkh2wOr8u1riuvsyo1_500.jpg tumblr_ls877417qY1qlccy4o1_500_large.jpg

Archived