♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest cmshrty

OMG WHAT IN THE DISBDKSMLAHDUDNSOSNDUEBEYEHAISIQPRJFI?!?!!!!?!

HOW CAN THIS GET PAST US? WAS THIS ON THEIR SCHEDULE? WAS THIS EVER MENTIONED?!

Sorry for the spazz attack lol!

Anyways: WE WANT BTS!

Edit- Just read that Won Bin and Lee Na Young are a couple.. The statement: that they're from the same agency therefore soon enough feelings began to form... There's no denying it, these things CAN happen.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

peach20kr said:

@teruteru_chan Thank you so much for your precious info about the transcript of article translated into Korean, and I also found the one in f(x) fan site and I noticed that most of the questions and answers were pretty similar to DATV interview except a few things. so, I skipped the same ones as DATV.

BOH3GFcCEAIxf-j_zpsd3ba2a5a.jpg

Guest Jesiica

i so happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm in shock tumblr_m2g7foQRwj1rqmo0ao1_500.giftumblr_m7wj9y373e1rwcc6bo1_500.gifthanks for the pictures chingus:)I can not wait for August
:-bd sulli who was referring to a part of the interview says having 2 oppas?who is?

i so happy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm in shock thanks for the pictures chingus:)I can not wait for August

sulli who was referring to a part of the interview says having 2 oppas?who is?

sulli has 2 older brothers, that was what she referred to

Guest promesse1972

Hello dears, I almost never comment about your posts, but with these new pictures I am on cloud nine, as some of you say. We can assume that Minsul is real. I keep on line everyday checking for new updates. Thanks to all of you that keep our feelings to the maximum.

I already post my feeling on this morning, but fortunately I feel its still not enough coz I even cant post any image or gif in phone mode :))

I can't even begin to describe my feelings, like usual I'm officially dead over these pictures of MinSul, I'm so happy and so thankful to be a part of such a great ship like this!

Thank you everyone, all my beloved minsullians for all your great post, @stekatta as the finder, @peach20kr for her awesome skill which can translate anything included minsul telepathic language, @fizaz @foxiscully @nislatif I hope minsul moments revealing every day so I could see the three of you to post something every day :)) miss you girls :x

ah, happy birthday to you too dear @JOANNE /virtualhugssssssss/ >:D<

here my another gift for you guys, coz only two moments never enough for a minsul addict like me :)) =))

tumblr_mpd8dm5GWa1qe8seho1_1280.jpg

I am so happy that I can cry! !!!!!! For all these months, finally an official photo without those unnecessary people! !!! Minsul! I am always here for you! !!!!!!! To my dear noonaS, sorry that I have been out of action! I am always here with you! !!!

@stekatta: thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh for such a big news you brought up :X :X :X

@peachkr20: you always the best ^^ I love your insighful ... pls keep making us updates eonni !!!

I'm very happy now because of you Minsullians, and of course for our MINSUL ...hwating ... MINSUL jjang :)

Guest isha200

I have been out all day and voila! this happens. Seeing the two of them together so close makes me feel so giddy :x :x :x ... I have been wishing for this and [-O<  @stekatta , you made my wish came true...bless your Minsul soul.

Thank you @peach20kr for your valuable translations :-* You have my heartfelt gratitude.

Now, I can go write my next Minsul chapter with those pictures to fuel my imagination :D

Hi..  :-h I am new here, I wanna be an official MinSullian.. since I finished watching MinHo and Sulli's drama "To The Beautiful You" I never had completey moved on.. I guess I'm already inlove with this couple..  :x how come, I'm all over YT just to watch MinSul moments... and check other sites I even downloaded some of their MV's to my phone.. so I cud watch it anytime, anywhere.. kekeke! Kodus to everyone here... your all the best, keep the page going! More MinSul moments...  :-* =D> ;)

Guest sou5522

i really love this pictures they look like a married couple . I just wann say that sulli and minho really looks very happy and always smiling when they are together : that lead to one thing--------------------> they are in love <3 <3 :P

To our Minsul crewmates from the USA ...

@alder282 @citychick @eliraven @fashion615

@JOANNE @mariamocha21

@minsul4ever @ravissant

@sabeluv @stekatta @yukino78 @cmshrty @nana4ever @minsulcouple

@suunyup @emmastrgzr

BB49274A-BA9D-4B9A-858B-2951604DE855-318-0000001943FC70F8_zps78e075cb.jpg

Guest amazingminsul

As Sulli says that she's like having one more oppa.. Hmmm.. So, is she also telling that Minho is special or she love this guy as much as she love her biological oppa? Ahhh! :x :x :x

I know its too late to spazz right now but can't help it when I visited the forum. You can see how comfortable they are. I just really love seeing this two lovey dovey. :)

I am so happy that I can cry! !!!!!! For all these months' date=' finally an official photo without those unnecessary people! !!! Minsul! I am always here for you! !!!!!!! To my dear noonaS, sorry that I have been out of action! I am always here with you! !!![/quote']

Welcome back @estherlim >:D< :x and since your back i am hoping to see @monicachan soon as well.

FANMOMS IN THE HOUSE!!:D

Guest ravissant

I've been searching for clearer pictures of Sulli from 6/19/13 filming of Running Man, & from 6/24/13 Jardin Cafe Real fan sign.  I mean there are lovely HQ pics of the said events that have been posted here on pages 1937 by @Timnat2010 & 1957 by @teruteru_chan.  I wanted pictures that clearly focused on her NAILS so I can say that the TV FAN pics @stekatta posted were taken around those times.  9202630117_c7ded28eae.jpg9202531747_30cc5f5da7.jpg
cr. TV FAN, SBS RM, smindotown.wordpress9202833895_463b823377_o.jpg9205680862_f4e0d8b661_c.jpg9205680560_1b8ca2869f_c.jpg
cr. TV FAN, heartumi, wjd949494, Sulli94
Well, we'll know for sure this Sunday when Running Man ep 153 comes out.  Hopefully they'll somewhat show her nails.  :))  Anyway, does anyone know if there is a live streaming link for that episode?

Guest ravissant

Welcome to the thread dear, @bellisima20!  Thank you @ht01 & @counsel05 for the 4th of July greeting.  To my fellow Americans on this thread, advance Happy Independence Day to us!  Stay safe firing those fireworks, keep cool & hydrated 'cause it's just so dang hot this summer compared to last year (we reached 115F here in Vegas today!), & have a jolly good time w/ family & friends!

@ravissant,thanks for making effort to trace the possible date of their recent photo shooting!
Actually, I suggest comparing the schedule of Shinee going back and forth between Korea and Japan as well.  I somehow believe that it's some time before the Dream Cup , coz afterwards, Minho went straightly to Japan and did not return to Korea until the HK Dome Concert (he flew to HK from Japan actually), assuming that they did the photo shooting in Korea and before SUlli's hair-dye. 
I forgot if we got Chingoo from Japan (she can download the long version clip for us) here in the thread or we have friends who know Japanese well and can bother to translate the article for us.  THx
P.S. BTW I love that Minho wore the "Kang Tae Joon" hair style and not the charismatic Shinee Minho style in the photo shoot

Archived