♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

I am just curious why Sulli has two dolls with her when both looks the same??The one is color pink and the other is color green. Minho's fave color is turquoise. And according to wikipedia .. 
Turquoise /ˈtɜrkɔɪz/ or /ˈtɜrkwɔɪz/ is the name of a greenish blue color, based on the gem of the same name

Hmmmm.. maybe no blue or closer to turquoise is available to give to Minho?? hehehehe  ;) AHHHH i am so bias.
I AM AN ADDICT. A MINSUL ADDICT. ;))

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

I'm watching "my neighborhood athletes" now...   Minho's not appearing yet in the show..

but in the beginning of the show.. Changmin called Minho to convince him to attend  table tennis match.. 

Minho's ring back tone is still " the scent of you' ...

and the funny thing is that Kang Ho-Dong asked Minho " How's your girlfriend doing?" (as if he knows something..kkk)

Minho answered "well... I'm at standby room now" (normally he's supposed to say " No, I have no girlfriend" but he didn't say like that..

he didn't deny it..kkkkk) Changmin was just laughing...

@peach20kr Thank you so much for this!!! Ohoooooo so even Kang Ho Dong knows something eh????? hahahaha..... Shot him straight and right to the point, and he just deflected it with a totally unrelated answer.... It's like someone asking you, "what's your name?" and you go, "the sky is blue~" HAHAHAHA
Minho Minho Minho....... :)

Guest bananadana

130409 SHINee's One Fine Day
Minho's kakao talk capture
46973_507377392645007_559026692_n.jpg
cr: April
Trans please~ please and thank you :x

@counsel05, it's from a programme in Taiwan, you know I'm a Chinese and I can read those characters...but just searched the programme, Shinee showed up in the programme last May(2012), when they came to Korea to film Shinee. I wonder if I missed other info. @peach20kr, your info is just like a live broadcast of "My neighborhood athletes"! KHD has been famous for this probing skills^^, inducing the artists to fall into his trap naturally but in a nicer way. Changmin was a good hyung here in such a way that he did not join with KHD to "retrieve" secret from Minho^^.

Guest parkhyerin

peach20kr said:

I'm watching "my neighborhood athletes" now...   Minho's not appearing yet in the show..

but in the beginning of the show.. Changmin called Minho to convince him to attend the table tennis match.. 

and the funny thing is that Kang Ho-Dong asked Minho " How's your girlfriend doing?" (as if he knows something..kkk)

>>yeah really something. How come he asks something like that to Minho without knowing something? :D

Minho answered "well... I'm at standby room now" (normally he's supposed to say " No, I have no girlfriend" but he didn't say like that and

he didn't deny either..kkkkk) Changmin was just laughing...

>>Ohh it's not good to lie,Minho is a good boy, so he will do a good thing too, without accept it nor deny it

>>Changmin is known as Victoria's boy (Victoria is sulli's dorm mate), in Kyuline with Minho. He knew something so well.

Guest heide

peach20kr said:

but in the beginning of the show.. Changmin called Minho to convince him to attend the table tennis match.. 

Minho answered "well... I'm at standby room now" (normally he's supposed to say " No, I have no girlfriend" but he didn't say like that..

he didn't deny it..kkkkk) Changmin was just laughing...

Guest tenzeronine

@peach20kr unnie I'm smiling like crazy after reading your post.

I feel like minho appa already confess to (the girl he's waiting) but she haven't answer him yet because she's busy for their comeback,promotion (Aldo,etude and SKT etc), and flying in and out in Seoul :x

Some random info I spotted on twitter:
[Our Neighborhood's Master] Changmin has SHINee's Minho saved on his phone as "Middle Eastern Oil Conglomerate's Son (중동 석유 재벌 아들)"

[ONM] Changmin: How good are you at table tennis?Minho: Good enough to beat you? Changmin:..... Psh, as if.
[ONM] Minho lost to Changmin 4:5 and has been dubbed the 'Table Tennis Idiot' 탁구멍청이

cr: dongbangdata

Archived