♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest atqh_knn

Just dropping by again:) I am watching ttby for the nth time and currently i am watching ep4. To refresh your memory, it is the part where minho save sulli from the psychotic worker, minho decided to give sulli a piggy back :D Since some of you unnies are on the hunt for sulli's and minho's shoes, i have some info to share. We are curious about the sport shoes that both of them wore but in different colours right?

Well, the shoes that they wore were from the ttby. Maybe it was sponsored? Sulli's was blue and minho's was white. Here the link to the episode 4 of ttby and tell me if it was the shoe that we are curious about :-? Watch it at 6:14

http://youtu.be/PhvoIXLjeEA

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@cmgw indeed its been a while since you posted. if busy with work its okay.. we all have "realities" to attend to and just always find time to lurk and spazz around as much as we can.
@jhologs apologies for answering your query only now, but regarding when we can use the Minsul tagline.. you can use it now. In fact i have used mine as a sig already. :x
Crewmates a new project will be posted soon. Hope you will support it like all the other projects we have here before so we continue to SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE. :x

@tikah... woah where was that moment from dear??? I think Minho's hands are on Sulli's shoulders from my eye point.. seems tat he patted her back...slightly towards the shoulder... ehm... someone who lknows where this is from.. please post the full vid or gif...Gumawo cheongmal!! ^:)^ ^:)^

I think based on Jjong's me2day tweet yesterdae.. Minho seems to be in Incheon... n yesterdae remember he was saying abt grandma grandpa sleeping (his me2day update...) so I guess he is taking a short break spending time with his family n extended family incl his cousin.. (seriously tikah I think his cousin looks every bit like a singer/star... wow.. their family must have good-looking genes or something... :x )

110514 Tokyo Legend Concert Starting from 6:14, f(x)'s turn to give their postures, then Shinee's turn. You can see that Minho could not hold patting Sulli's back after Jonghyun did so!!!!! Keep watching the clip untilu see no more Minsulaction! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7034Krlcwsc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@tikah corrections made thank you for pointing that out.. apologies @bananali for not quoting your comment.
@zee thank you for the appreciation but just like the rest we inspire each other here 24/7.. Minsul crewmates takes shift since we are represented anywhere around the world.:-bd That's the Minsul effect.  
@lyna that is so DAEBAK to have a mom that supports your OTP. You can actually use that to your advantage when SM Town comes to your country and you can either take her with you to watch it or let her pay the tickets. :P :x :)>- seriously that is rare and happy for you.
Special shout-outs to the noona's in the house whom I haven't heard for a while  hope to see your posts here soon like @flamingshawol (hope no migraine attacks) @happychu (if your work & personal sked gets lighter) @foxiscully (as soon as your back from vacay) @monicachan @estherlim (hope your still lurking) @yukino78 hope your feeling better @zheisya  your birthday is upcoming dear ...@fizaz GAMBATTE in your school work go for the GOLD :-bd ;), you know the prize ;) :\">. 

I must say that the year 2011 was important in the development of Minsul. From the above posted 110514 Tokyo Legend Concert-->110528 Dream Concert (famous love quarrel)-->110610-110611 SMT@Paris-->111023 SMT@NY (Famous backstage duet)-->Year end Ring-swapping incident

@counsel05 I'm always lurking there ;) But not enough time to post here, between work and this weekend celebrations - Happy Lunar New Year! :)
By the way for whose who have twitter you should follow Jonghyun's account. This guy is so funny, and through his updates (and on his me2day as well) you can see how much he loves his bandmates & cares about SHINee's fans. Onew is on twitter too but mostly he used to update about his anipang's scores, haha... though lately he's used it to talk a little bit -this guy is so funny, he doesn't even have a profile pic on twitter :D
Thanks @zee for all the links provided, @liana as usual for keeping us updated, and all for their contributions. See you later :)
PS: THE SHOES ARE FROM TTBY! I TOLD YOU SO! :P :p 

@Timnat2010 thank you for being the time record keeper and video provider of this forum. Your information surely makes this thread alive and never run out of discussion. :-bd >:D< ;) Big thanks to your Baidu friends as well who supports Minsul like we do here. :x

Guest mynameis1430292279

@counsel05 I think my sister is a part of this thread.. I always saw her busy with her lappy or phone everydae.. can you check, she is giezpark on Aff username.. but now, I think she's busy with her angpao.. :-?

Archived