Chicago SM Audition Meet Up List

Guest Yishai

Guest Oyasumiyabi

did anyone else notice it's the same address as the albany medicine/drug store o.o... and as far as i know, i don't remember seeing a "cultural center" there.. not even close x.x does the place have an english name? =x

---edit

i looked it up the korean directory phone book thingie... it's called "Yehyang Ministry". It's actually a church. o.o it's on the second floor? so that explains the same address as the pharmacy. The phone number to reach them is 7734630644

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the Audition place from kibumOxyunho, but I'm pretty sure its the right address. Cause I have the newspaper and it was just like she said...there are a lot of people who are having doubts about this. We might not know but I'll try to find out...

Guest chynna02

im auditioning.... but the place looks kinda odd... i mean i tried to "mapquest" it and stuff.... and.... it looks suspicious. so yeah.

i hope everything's okay tho.

p.s. shouldn't we get the location in smtown.com itself? just wondering.

GUYS its the right address. its just on the second floor. and its called yae yang ministry. ok?? guys dont worry!!! and on the newspaper it also said that the e-mail application r due oct.13 thats the day be4 the audition. um.. i guess the thingy for the e-mail appilcation due date is only for us. ok?? i hope everything is fine now!

Guest chynna02

^ you can go to the CTA/PACE bus to know where to go :]

BUT NORTHBROOK IS FARRR.

im glad i know where kedvie avenue is.... my cousin lives near the audition place i guess XD but yeah ^^

so PEOPLE DONT WORRY. ITZ A REAL PLACE. ^^

and besides i know kedzie. there are lots of koreans in there really. so nothing to worry about :]

goodluck to us! :] cuz im auditioning to lol ^^

p.s. ADD ME ON THE LIST :]

Guest maly&ahpulee

im j/w but how r we gonna no who is who?? and like wat time should we meet cuz like people come at different timess..??

I was thinking we can wear a certain thingy on our shoulders like pins? so we can tell.. cheesy idea, but I think it'd work.

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

HIIIII!! ^^;; Ahaha...ok this may seem weird. BUT...if we're NOT auditioning but would like to meet up with you guys and have fun seeing who's auditioning?...

would that be possible? O_O i have two other friends who'd like to go check it out XD; I mean...it's exciting that SM is coming to Chicago T.T; and we live in Chicago too :);; And also i read the topic post? and it said... Oct 14. Uhm...like someone mentioned ..it's the PSAT's date too XD;

And I know me and my friends are going to go take it T_T;

but you also said it starts at 5 PM? so do you think we can go with you guys? :o

And I trust a 15 year old XD; I'm Jie and I'm 17 :) but i have mature 15 year old friends XD; So, age doesn't matter for me ^^;

please reply back :D!

hi all,

question: I'm really interested in trying out for SM because of all the stories that I've been reading about..it sounds like fun and a great experience...however I'm not from chicago, but thinking about coming to chicago, I've only been there once and don't exactly know my way around...could someone help me out that is from chicago about how I could get around town to the audition site...? I have two options I can drive to chicago or fly into chicago what would you all suggest? anyways, any kind of response is appreciated. thanks ^-^

Edit: so I might fly into chicago for the auditions. Question though..for anyone familiar or in the area.. if I take the subway..from Ohara international airport.( blue line) ..how do I get to the audition place.?.is there a station near the audtion building? do I need to do a transfer? I think it's on Kedzie Ave. how do I find directions for the subway/train system in chicago? thanks in advance!

Guest orange_skies

^i would be okay if those of you who didn't want to audition came to see who did audition. i'm not sure if it would be a good idea if you stuck around long, though, because i was reading the LA auditions and i heard there was a lot of stress with extra people there. =[ i don't want to discourage you, cause i think it would be awesome to meet more people from soompi. it's up to you, really. =]

sovu22: i'm not from chicago, either, but i'm going to be driving there. i have absolutely no idea where it is, so i'll most likely be using mapquest or something. =/ sorry if i'm not much of help.

and for the meeting up thingy...i was thinking that we could all wear a sticker or something that says "i love soompi" or something like that. corny, i know, but at least we'll know exactly who we are. lol

Guest 4th.ave.cafe

^ lol wow. i live in chicago :) i'm 17 and the name's Jie.

and i know quite a few people are going to watch ._.

i think most are going to support their friends? so i don't think it's that stressful? maybe? :x who knows. i suppose we must hear of the other auditions. i hope after the other auditions before the Chicago one..they wont restrict us... T_t; you know..perhaps the watchers were pissing them off..and they decided only auditioners can go?

but yeah...i know quite a few going to just cheer people on. i'm going with four of my friends :) we asked a friend of ours to audition and he agreed to go.

so awesomness.

and who knows, i suppose we shall see you soompiers there :)!! and i'll wear a sticker if soompi chicagoans decidet o make one Xd;;;

Guest orange_skies

hi jie! i'm sarah. i'm 17, too! lol but i live about 3 hours away from chicago.

well, it seemed to me that the only people who were stressed were the people who were in charge of signing people in and the people who were packed together in the halls and stuff. hopefully it won't be like that in chicago. and i don't think that people are allowed to watch, anyways, right? is it just the judges and the participants in the room?

Guest MiSs L.E

orange_skies: these have been answered in the help thread, but i'll answer anyway.

There will be 4 judges, i believe, and u are in a room with 9 other auditioners, so yes, u will audition in front of them as well.

^ you can go to the CTA/PACE bus to know where to go :]

BUT NORTHBROOK IS FARRR.

is it? cuz its not thaat far from chicago.

but what is the CTA/PACE? >___<

Hm?

I thought I've alerady posted here @_@

I guess I didn't.

Well, hello, My name's "Mai Kue" And I'm auditioning for the um, Audition *nervous*I'm going into Dancing. And add my name onto the list plz >_<

And my two cousins. Add theirs too O.O

"Yia Kue" and "Tang (or) Martha Kue" They're both girls.

But anyways, Guys, i kinda need help for my cousins!

They're both going for modeling and uh, what do u suppose to do? Just walk how models walk or choose a pose and uh...take pictures??? I am SOOO confused :wacko: :excl:

Please anyone answer me ASAP!

Guest missyoua-91

please add my name to the list too...

my name is Yer....

I'm trying out for the audition too....

and uh...

help on what to do and not to fpr the audition....????

Archived