Chicago SM Audition Meet Up List

Guest Yishai

Guest Yishai

If you plan to go to the Chicago Audition
Chicago's Sm Town Audition List

I created this thread for those who wants to meet up in chicago for the audition.

So the people who are planning to go to the Chicago Auditions, please reply or pm me. If you guys want to meet up somewhere or infront of the place thats fine. As of now, the actual meeting place for us hasn't been announced yet but we will get it as soon as possible.

I'm only 15, so don't count on me that much, but i am really responsible so there are times where you can count on me a little. But hope i get people to reply in this thread.

But so far the people on the list is bella since she was the only one who emailed me, and Hopefully there will be an older person that comes along in this thread so that you guys won't be freaking out about me only being 15 and stuff.

But either PM me or just email me at Blu_sky89@hotmail.com if you want to meet up there! Thanks. :D

The list (So Far)

1. See(Yishai)

2.bella(rosabella_boo)

3.Sarah(orange_skies)

4.Maly( (+_+)mv)

5.Yeon(DBSK_love)

6.Yune(blazyzebabe)

7.Van(boeboebi)

8.Vy Pham

9.kibumOxyunho

10.Mai Kue

11.Yia Kue

12.Martha Kue

etc.

-EDIT-

Please pm me or leave a post here whether you want to be added on the list!! ^.^

And please be very serious about this because it is a big thing for those who do want to go the Auditions in Chicago!

If there are any questions, feel free to pm me or post here with the questions...

I'll be back in a bit to add on those people who do want to be added on the list...

And I almost forgot to mention that there WILL be more people who are going with us in some other forums...

I am trying to get things together before we go so yeah...and I remember someone saying how we should wear something to show that we are from Soompi, I'd like for us to do that. But I haven't decided yet, what to do...

THE PLACE OF THE AUDITIONS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!

address: 예향 문화센터

5326 N. Kedzie Ave.

Chicago, IL 60625

Starts at 5 pm

-edit-

Ok...this is the address from Hitorojime(I think that's how you spell it >.<). SM Entertainment sent it to him via email...

Since everyone who is going to the Chicago auditions keep talking about it, I'm not so sure anymore...

But this address should be right, ok...^.^

Chicago – Oct. 14 Saturday

Yehyang Cultural Center (예향문화센터)

5326 N. Cedzie Ave. FL 2, Chicago, IL, 60625

I'll go mapquest and everything...if you don't believe that its the actual place, go mapquest it...

I'll try to edit if I have time with the site...^.^

------------------------------------------

And I'm sorry if I don't add any names on here for a while...we're getting really busy and all. >.<

Sorry for the inconvience!!

But if you still want your name on here, PM me with your name, your username, age, and how your going to get there...

It will much easier for me.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest penny1fenqian

lol, that's very cute of u dear, don't discourage ppl to trust u... :excl: i might come to the chicago audition, but only might..... cozz i'll eed to be flying there from another state, i guess u can add my name :rolleyes:

Guest Yishai

heroz_girl: shes one of the girls that emailed me saying shes gonna meet me there. what about you?

penny1fenqian: so i guessing thats a maybe, do you still want me to put you on the list too or no?

MaJa: its the 22 of septemeber, which is a friday and school day, i might just skip that day if my moms let me go..

Guest DBSK_love

i really want to go sooo bad...i think i might be there...when do we have to be there by like what date?

edittttt:

i have the same Q as xJOOLIAA<3

Guest orange_skies

^they haven't posted it yet, so right now it's unknown.

i might go, though. i'll pm you when its decided for sure. ^^

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

hey i just want to give you a heads up that they changed the dates here are the offical date:

06' S.M. Entertainment Global Audition (America/ Canada) schedule

Sep. 17 - L.A

Sep. 22 - Orange County (C.A)

Sep. 26 - Houston

Sep. 29 - Atlanta

Sep. 30 - Seattle

Oct. 1 - NewYork

Oct. 7 - San Francisco

Oct. 8 - Washington(D.C)

Oct. 14 - Chicago

Oct. 21 - Toronto

Oct. 28 - Vancouver

if your wondering where i got it...sm emailed me

Guest xingjing

I think the Chicago date is the national PSAT date...O___O hahah.

Sarah! *waves*

Haha, that's hilarious. That'll take away a lot of people... who have to take PSATs.

PSATs... *runs to study*

Guest maly&ahpulee

Hello, I'm going to the audition. I was thinking maybe we can wear something that shows we are from SOOMPI! It'd be great to finally meet all you wonderful people here on Soompi. I was thinking maybe a little ribbon safety pinned onto our shirts or something. That'd be awesome! Haha, I'm so silly. =)

Guest Yishai

^ PMed all...

Right now, I've just pmed everyone in this thread so if you plan to go,

leave a reply saying that you are going...if you are not going please do

not reply, I'm trying to get things organised in here so the people who

do plan to go, won't have to feel like they don't have anyone to meet there.

And one more thing, I'm also trying to get more people from other forums, so

there is gonna be a big group going!

-bella(I'm helping Yishai out...)

• 3 weeks later...

heyy! im going!! for sure! hehe soo happy! *jumps up and down* but the thing is if we meet up u will be surprised becuz im really young which im 12 years old. haha yea so idt that u guys would want to hang around a 12 year old would u?? nahhhh so im just going to bring a friend with me if she goes... haha =]

Guest xoflora

that would be cool to check it out..

but i wouldn't have a ride since i'm only 14 -__-

but i'm turning 15 on the audition day :)

that would be fun to check it out though.

Archived