Chicago SM Audition Meet Up List

Guest Yishai

Guest yunakue

im not nervous either~ im just excited!!!! ^__^

congrats to trying a korean song. im korean, but i cant speak it very well. >__< *hides*

dood~ im trying to get to the exact range of 105-108 pounds too! and i'm 112 pounds~ ^_^

dance to practice for the rythm test at the end. ^_^

Although im going with a friend, I hope to see you guys~~~~~ So maybe i could pop on over and say hi to you guys?

by the way, my name's Hannah and im 16 years old. xD

122 pounds? Wow, im 113! But got to exercise, wants to be like hm...100 lb? LOL

But *panic* *panic*

*Goes back and practice*

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiSs L.E

122 pounds? Wow, im 113! But got to exercise, wants to be like hm...100 lb? LOL

But *panic* *panic*

*Goes back and practice*

112 pounds, correction. xD and just make sure u be careful about the fast weightloss, cuz it can make your voice hollow.. >__< and trust me, it will damage your voice.

Guest yunakue

112 pounds, correction. xD and just make sure u be careful about the fast weightloss, cuz it can make your voice hollow.. >__< and trust me, it will damage your voice.

*gasp*

uh...ok!

thnz for the tips!

MiSs L.E woahhh MY NAMES HANNAH TOO!! lol but im only 12. haha dude i need to some to weight fast! but is there n e way to lose weight even though u dont excersise? lol i need to lose weight!! arggg =/

EDIT: o yea im 100 pounds hehehe or maybe 101 or 102. and im 5'2 n e one want to help? =/ *puppy face*

Guest Yishai

Your 5'2?!!

People keep measuring wrong so I'm not even sure I should post up my height...

But don't worry about your weight so much...^.^

I don't know why but I just had to say that since it won't be that big of a deal.

And I remember some one saying how your gonna move to Korea to train...I'm about 97% sure that you ARE gonna have to go to Korea to train and everything. I'm not really sure about anything else but you will know it when you get into the company...^.^

Still on one who wants to help pick us up from the airport?!

I need HELP!!!

Guest EsRoss

=x sorry don't have liscens yet

you guys seriously should stop arguingabout weight!-______-112-113 pound!OMG THAT IS THE PERFECT WEIGHT!!!i seriously could die for that TT.TT

anyways

But don't worry about your weight so much...^.^

I don't know why but I just had to say that since it won't be that big of a deal.

thanks for making me feel better^///^

btw.i think im 5.4 is that like 162-3? :x just like heevon

Guest MiSs L.E

MiSs L.E woahhh MY NAMES HANNAH TOO!! lol but im only 12. haha dude i need to some to weight fast! but is there n e way to lose weight even though u dont excersise? lol i need to lose weight!! arggg =/

EDIT: o yea im 100 pounds hehehe or maybe 101 or 102. and im 5'2 n e one want to help? =/ *puppy face*

to lose weight, u need to excercise. there is no other way, unless you starve yourself. but if you do, trust me, your audition will SUCK. because if your trying out for singing, your voice will be very airy and unsupported + you're gonna look like your sick= i only know too well because i have been there, and its not pretty.

you're 100 pounds. and 5'2. that is my DREAM weight. right now, im 113 pounds, and hating it. Seriously, YOU dont need to lose weight. Plus, if you get in, they can always train you = long hours of work = lose weight automatically. ;) just focus on your audition. thats what i'm doing. Hell, i can lose the weight later. ^_^

And I remember some one saying how your gonna move to Korea to train...I'm about 97% sure that you ARE gonna have to go to Korea to train and everything. I'm not really sure about anything else but you will know it when you get into the company...^.^

technically, you can still live in america, and go back to korea during your schoolbreaks and summer; there are a few sm trainees who do that.

Guest xjools

Ahhhh I think I'm going. I'm not 100% sure.

What songs are you guys gonna sing

if you guys are trying out for singing?!

I have no clueee on what song to choose :(

^ make sure ur really really confident and u will wow the judges when they hear u sing cuz they cut u off right away cuz too many people sing that song which i guess some people arnt good. no offense. so make sure ok? if ur if chinese sing the chinese verision of timeless cuz i think that would be better. =]

Guest gigglicious

oOo, looks like there's not going to be that many people going to Chicago's audition. YES, more chances for me!=D Haha, compared to like San Francisco and New York and stuff..Good luck everyone. I'm stilll waiting for my application to be approved!

Guest yunakue

oOo, looks like there's not going to be that many people going to Chicago's audition. YES, more chances for me!=D Haha, compared to like San Francisco and New York and stuff..Good luck everyone. I'm stilll waiting for my application to be approved!

we might not know. :lol: because there's some people who doesn't go to soompi and goes there.

did that make sense O.o?

Guest maly&ahpulee

oh gosh, i can not wait.. only five more days, but really three for me since i'm leaving for chicago early.. =) i'll see you guys there~ i'll probably be wearing black! hah, only cause it slims my figure.. lol.

Guest aznxangel

yea i no wat u mean. but like chicago is a small city so its going to be less people there compard to LA,SF,NY.

well , that's true --

that's why korean singers barely ever come here T-T

unlike that one time when Bi, and Se7en and people came .

haha >]

but i do know a lot of people going that's not on soompi 8D

well , i'm going to this one too :)

it's this week and i'm hecka nervous .

but i'm always like this , nervous before and not nervous actually at the thing .

all the experience reading isn't making me THAT nervous .

how good do you have to be to get in ??

^ we dont no. lol well yea im nervous/excited but more excited! hehe but like now u no after reading people's experiance u no wats gonna happen and stuff so its not that nerve racking. hehe well i hope i see u guys on sat! i hope i get there early cuz i live like 45 min away. =[[

Guest gigglicious

^ we dont no. lol well yea im nervous/excited but more excited! hehe but like now u no after reading people's experiance u no wats gonna happen and stuff so its not that nerve racking. hehe well i hope i see u guys on sat! i hope i get there early cuz i live like 45 min away. =[[

just 45 minutes away? I live in Wisconsin so it'd be a couple of hours! Gosh, I'm getting so excited..and I'm practicing my singing because I heard that they'll expect you to do something you didn't sign up for. I signed up for dancing but who knows, right? If I do go, I'll be in soldier pants..=D

woahhh u live in Wisconsin? im j/w well im curious like except for koreans but other nationalities im j/w y u r interested in like korean entertainments instead of like chinese,japenese,twianese,philipino,vietnamese,and other nationality entertainments? just curious cuz im korean and idt i would want to be famous in a different culture/nationality/language and in a different country's entertainment. wouldnt it be like too hard??

Guest orange_skies

^for me, i'm hmong. no one who's hmong can really make it in the "hmong entertainment industry" because its practically nonexistent. i don't think it would be too hard. i'm up for the challenge and experience of learning a new language and about a new culture, and it's one that i'm somewhat familar with and can relate to because of the music i like to listen to. =] i know it will be hard [it is no matter what you're doing], but i'm willing to take that chance and see if i can make it.

but i guess your question is just like asking what an asian person would want to do marketing and selling themselves in america? ;]

i live in wisconsin, too. it will be a long drive. T_T

Archived