[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest meaghanp

@jyanmhe There is no 4th episode this week. They aired 2 episodes yesterday to help gain interest in the drama because of the other big dramas that are airing on weds/thrus, so ep 4 and 5 will be next week.

Guest sunshine4ever

Jo Inseong and Song Hyegyo, 'The winter, wind blows' brodcasted the first episode succesfully.

2013/02/14(Thu) 10:57

Jo Inseong and Song Hyegyo, 'The winter, wind blows' brodcasted the first episode succesfully.

According to the audience rating of Nilson Korea, the first episode rated 11.3% and the second one rated 12.8%.
It proved the audience's expectation rating double figures on the first episode.
It is getting more popular and popular because of Jo and Song's good acting and No Heekyoung's,playwriter, moving story.
Also the beautiful images make the audience immersed in it.

It is unprecedented brodcasting 2 episodes one night. That helped to raise the rate.
Even though the rate was pretty lower than 'Iris2' and 'the 7th grade civil servant', the audience look forward to Jo Inseong and Song Hyegyo's rendezvous.

Source: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=5014

Omg! Jo In sung finally I seen you...missing you on the screen. You're more so hot now. The acting nothing has changed still good...I don't know how to say....hahaha. Song Hye Kyo still beautiful i really like her lips.

I saw the movie the lead actor Kim Joo Hyuk was died and I will say, I’m a little disappointed and i still love the movie. I hope here JIS was alive...I'm really wishing it was a good ending. I really hate that kind of kdrama from the start you're gaining your emotion on the drama especially it was melodrama and you’re not expecting on the ending, that going too disappointed.

@andy78 - My biggest question is still why on earth would his Father throw him out of the house with his Mom if he was his REAL son? I get that divorced couples can decide to take 1 child each...but then to forbid any contact or even try to look for him after the Mom died? That makes no sense to me unless he wasn't his real son. So I'm thinking there might be yet another birth secret down the road. 
Something had to have happened for the Father to completely cut off his son like that. Unless - maybe that was part of the divorce agreement? But why would the Mom do that to her son? ARRGGG, this part confuses me. =))

Guest kikay14

I love how this drama is progressing.  Sorry if I am comparing it with the jdrama ai nante, this version is more detailed and have more twists than the jdrama.  Acting wise, both have wonderful actors and have different charisma, but so far, i am mesmerized at how Jo In Sung takes his role here. I was a little worried at first because Atsuro Wtabe is so great in the jdrma you will love to hate him there but JIS looks so good on screen and his expressions are awesome!
Congrats to the writer, director and actors of this drama!  Daebak!
btw, JIS and SHG are trending again in twitter!

Guest kikay14

elley said: yellowumbrella said: What if the stepmom was Oh Soo's real mom and she just aged through the years? haha just some crazy thought

We have the same though...hahaha. Omg! Jo In sung finally I seen you...missing you on the screen. You're more so hot now. The acting nothing has changed still good...I don't know how to say....hahaha. Song Hye Kyo still beautiful i really like her lips.

I saw the movie the lead actor Kim Joo Hyuk was died and I will say, I’m a little disappointed and i still love the movie. I hope here JIS was alive...I'm really wishing it was a good ending. I really hate that kind of kdrama from the start you're gaining your emotion on the drama especially it was melodrama and you’re not expecting on the ending, that going too disappointed.

Guest kikay14

sorry i don't know how to put spoiler here, if i violate some rules pls delete my post.  All I can say dear is that it is sort of a happy ending.  

tessieroo said: @andy78 - My biggest question is still why on earth would his Father throw him out of the house with his Mom if he was his REAL son? I get that divorced couples can decide to take 1 child each...but then to forbid any contact or even try to look for him after the Mom died? That makes no sense to me unless he wasn't his real son. So I'm thinking there might be yet another birth secret down the road. 
Something had to have happened for the Father to completely cut off his son like that. Unless - maybe that was part of the divorce agreement? But why would the Mom do that to her son? ARRGGG, this part confuses me. =))