[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

it's 12.45  AM .. I repeat AM ... I can't go to bed.... I am trying to figure out the last few scenes... why did the waitress has to be there? Why ??? Another element purposely added to make my life hell... err I mean to make me confuse??????????? and PD trying to bribe us with lotsa kisses (NOT COMPLAINING :D... loveeeeeeeeeeee this moment) ... 
and of all the time.......................... WHY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... SHK has to be modest here... JIS did all the sucking... I go hiya hiya hiya... open your mouth girl..I literally scream oooooo peeenn your mouth... me girl asking me self... what are you doing mom... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... :D ..
I am so angry.. VERY angry.... why all this torture? Why do I let myself being tortured like this.. WHY??? ... and tomorrow I will have no appetite ..... 
Ghost cannot hold a cup .... I was punching the air already .. I was like yeah yeah yeah he's alive... but then WAIT.. changkeman.....
I realized there was a waitress also in the scene... could be she was the one that brought the cup to the table and OY just imagining ??? Hmm... 

Dammm you NOH .... I'm sending JS over to stab you.. or moochul.... 
Sorry for the outburst.... I am just sad confused and angryyyy

Was I like everyone hoping for a more passionate kiss between the 2? Hell yes I was. But, from SHK's perspective, I can see why some would think that she didn't respond.
- JIS's lips did devour hers barely giving her an opportunity to respond. It's one of those "take my breath" away kisses that leaves the receiver no time to respond.- TWTWB is her first drama in 5 years; and after much critical acclaim from her prior relationships; she probably held back on the kiss hoping that viewers won't read much into it.  SHK is probably tired of living under a microscope and having her kisses in every drama dissected! 

Guest ziimblu

Missing them already - OS and the rest
Will watch soon - Gu Family Secret / Gu Family Book 
Will keep visiting - TWTWB thread, yes this one!!! :D 
 Will stalk - JIS...along with LSG, HBinnie, LMH, Joo Jin Mo ;);)

I am also wondering where is my angel, SHK, at the gathering tonight? Maybe, she is really very shy and careful about such events? Don't forget she has been bashed like crazy and there are still haters out there waiting to haunt her. I wish these haters will respect her after her top-notch performance in TWTWB.

Couple of things on my mind. Firstly, I am so glad that both SHK and JIS jointly treated the photo journalists. They are clearly having similar personalities in kindness and care. These are good signs for them to develop their feelings. The fact that they made the joint decision shows me that they do discuss stuff so I am optimistic that they will be in touch. They still have the Asian tours. :)

Secondly, some BTS scenes also showed up their camaraderie and not as distant as they would have us believed. If JIS can say "It's hard/rare to find a guy like me" in the snow bts, tease her and even brought those white papers to enhance her looks during the interview, and protected her when her high heels were criticised by saying that her guardian (JIS) is here today next to her (at the interview with her) that's why she wore high heels. He was not smiling when he said that and I think that he really was protecting her. SHK is also quite at ease with him (he managed to thaw her cold feet from being hurt) in some bts like hitting his hands after the frolicking and rolling in the snow scene...well, I guess they are not so distant after all.

Thirdly, coming back to the kisses in ep 16, seriously if you look at her peck on JIS's face on the million bells snow peak mountain, you will see the wretched director standing just next to 2 of them, instructing SHK how to do it!! So I believe that the meek kisses in ep 16 are directed by the producer and it's no fault of SHK or JIS. Besides, some of you are right. Youngie is an innocent girl who didn't even know the difference between a man and a brother and should not sleep with a brother etc....it's hard to expect her to kiss passionately. Still, I was hoping for some movement of the lips from both of them at least!! lol. There was none in the final kiss. Blame it on the producer, really.

So Youngie's innocence plus the producer's crush on SHK, well, that speaks volume about the unsatisfactory kiss scenes between JIS and SHK.

I am gonna miss SHK and JIS so much. I really love but dare not hope too much that they will fall in love after TWTWB. My heart says these 2 beautiful angels should get married but my head says it's a challenge - all it the acting hazards of being apart too long. Unless they love enough to work around their schedules and their career. I really love both of them loads. I need to see them together!

Guest kikay14

Since we are still talking about the kiss, I've said it awhile ago that Okayyy...atleast we had some ihummm...uhummm...
But then, I watched Worlds within too, and SHK character there is strong and superior so it will not make sense if she will not kiss passionately.  Here, I want to understand her cause she is suppose to be innocent and all, but atleast show some action lol. Is she afraid or what?  And I have to give minus points to JIS, for this is his first lame kiss, even his kiss with Park Kyeong Lim is hooottt..lol  =))

OFF TOPIC! 
@clockwatcher - The back story seems really interesting, I had no idea Choi Jin-Hyeok was in it (he plays LSG's dad) I've loved him since I Need Romance. That clip showed more of the back story. The spider scene was cute too. Yea, this clip just flared my interest a bit more. 
@Gatakawaii - I might catch some of Song Seung Hun's too, not sure yet. 
EDIT: @xopo17 - I heard Queen's Ambition ending was really upsetting to a lot of people, that's really a shame. Did you watch that one?