[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I think WB is about to faint... OY is holding her tears.. it is a tough decision..

^^ okay ths s soo random and silly of me,bt for a moment i thot WB was wonbin and i was wondering why he would faint.then i realised its wang biseo...ah yes im goin crazy:-p

thanks to all dearies for the recapping...hm im having mixed emotions about SW...i do feel relieved that she is leaving but a lil bit sad too...:-(

OS meets with MC. Says JS has no debts now. Ugh, it's lagging so bad. In OY's place, they are preparing dinner withSW, Jang, MR. SW is saying that MR is a good friend. Ask them to stay for dinner and that she is leaving now. Jang sends her out. SW tells Jang to call her about OY and that she won't do anything to worry OY. Says she will have a good life. Jang goes back in and tells everyone that SW has left and ask them to eat. He says that her soup is really tasty.

Young looks sad.. hug young... OS meets MC and give the small money he took to MC to pay JS debt... then OS meet JS father and he gives him.money.. *how many bundle did he take exactly??* JS father so happy and hug OS.. thanks God someone hug him..

Mira family came and Wang still there.. why?? Oops.. I guess today is her last day..

Wang leave the house now.. hurray...

Young and Jang having breakfast.. and she said something about Wang's like.. it was a sad breakfast..

Wang drives.. and stop in the intersection.. looks lost..

Then she called someone.. I guess her sister talking anout their father.. I guess she ask the address..

Young has MRI scan again.. thanks God she still doing the operation.. Young and Jang looks happy eating ice cream..

HS yell to OS to wake up.. *the preview scene*

OS finally wake up.. HS keep yelling to OS and ask about the money.. he said he takes it and already use it all..

*does OS leaves me HS now?*

JS has conversation with OS.. talking about JS parents.. and I think they plan to gambling again..

SW stops her car and calls her sis (I think) asking for address and saying something like she knows that he doesn't want to see her. Next scene, OY goes for checkups with Jang accompanying her. She looks happy with Jang. We then have the scene where HS is talking to OS about the money. next scene- JS is saying that he won't leave without OS when OS tells him to leave. OYis asking about SW and Jang tells her that she went back to her house. Says SW's father wasn't welcoming but her mother loves it. Her mother made her stew and SW was happy. OY says that's good.

But I guess by talking game OS meant is himself.. but JS said he would join.. *totally my guess*

AmYoung asking about Wang.. and we see Wang went into country side..

Both JS and OS asking someone they know to gambling.. *just like in the preview*

OS meets Kim.. *I dunno whatvthey're talking* :'(