[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest haerima

sukma_shinhye said: haerima said: hello all,
love this drama so much,
i hope all the secrets will be revealed in this episode
3 more episodes left
we need the romance >,<

and that FanBook, WOW daebak to the max!

btw, what we call the TWTWB's fans?
when i followed The King 2Hearts, we call ourselves, the fans of TK2H as Hearties
what about TWTWB?

Does anyone have the same issue? My streaming is lagging, it's just too much compares to last week. I don't think it's my internet connection since I have no problem last time T_T

Guest dark19

my last words before I of heart attack with 02.
mama please take care of my cat...
=))
just breathe deep not take any more lol

Guest yellowumbrella

Has anyone already know who sang the female version of Winter Love? personally, i think the OST is the best of them all.
I think it's starting. OMG. SO LAGGY!

@tessieroo I think I wouldn't be able to do live recap tonight cause my connection is really slow but I will try at least I still have connection better than have nothing right?
@zarrajae, thank goodness chingu, that I brought my lappy with me, although the wifi is not that fast like mine back home, but I can still manage to have it right?

*sorry I don't use spoiler tag, but I'll edit it later since I write with my mobile phone*

So she went out, sitting.. then she ask something and OS declined it.. then they're talking *I dunno what they're talking about*

Then Young angry and slam the cup.. and OS tell her that he is sincerely love her.

*edit with adding spoiler