[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, some updates about Hye Kyo thanks to @khxy for the translations below.

This is fan's recount on today visit:
We were waiting for Hye Kyo around 5 minutes before she appearedWatching her from 40-50 meters,i could see how beautiful she is and her skin is so clearShe was laughing happilyShe was filming this particular scene for 4 timesWe took out all the snacks for crews from the carHye Kyo's chauffeur wanted to bring us in to meet Hye Kyo so we brought along snacks for Hye Kyo and Director KimOnce we stepped in,we immediately saw Hye KyoWhile handing out the snacks to her,i was admiring her faceEventhough this is not the first time,but looking at her i still find it surprisingI was so nervous,think she's thinner,and it felt like she would immediately fell down if we touched her...but she is so beautifulHer face is thinner too...it saddens usShe is really beautiful on the screen but looking at her in person and from the screen is differentThose who saw her in real person before knows what i'm talking aboutIs not how prettier is she but it's just differentToday looking at her,she is different from Oh young i watch on screenIn the past i didn't get to notice but her face is really really smallThat small face has eyes and lips..so magicalHer face always has a smile...a bright smileThe filming set is moving to another location so we didn't talk much
Hye Kyo said she went to read some comments in dc, and she is really thankfulAfter That winter premiere,she received many messagesWhen asked will Oh Young be able to see,she said " just continue to watch"We commented that she's to thin,she said " it's always this case when i am filming"When she is going to China to film,she said "Not very sure about the details but my staff knows  (her staff said the date for her departure to China is not set yet) In the movie,Andy Lau will play as her husband.Her little finger got clipped by the car's door in episode 6.She said it's much better now,but it will take some time to recover fully.
Source:baidu

Here is a capture of the finger injured. I think this is it because I saw it in episode 9 when she was trying to get the pill's container.

2vinnzl.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

h0ns_niech said: sunshine4ever said: @moom_1 thanks for delurking and sharing about the kiss and Korean fans' view. I think maybe I should go on DB ever once in a while and share different views so people will see something else but then again it takes too much effort. Rather spend time here with you guys since I don't have time. :)

@sunshine4ever hehehe.. It's in me, every time I start to love a drama, I doom to search all blog or information about the drama.. :) 
And unlike you and others, I'm not really good in writing such thoughtful insight nor share great picture (in fact I'm still blind at how we put a picture here in soompi hehehe) 
 And as same as you, my favorite place to read and share a drama is in here SOOMPI, coz all people in here I can guarantee 99% also love the drama, if thats not the case people won't bother to share comments here.. Thats why I love best in here.. 
And for others Softy recap is best, coz when I read her recap I feel that she's not only watch it and recap it but she's recap it with heart, very beautiful yet full of insightful thought there... 
I also enjoy other blog as well, like Couch Kimchi for the joy in watching drama and DB is also my regular place to read recap, but then it's not always a pleasant journey but still, there are people like us who enjoy the drama and have a discussion battle there.. Wakakakka I hope I don't choose the wrong words :P 
 Ahh and not forget Tumblr (place to read our drama comments in such an amusing way, coz many people with their own account share almost anything there) ^^

class="cb b15""That Winter, The Wind Blows" 3 Reasons Why it is a Masterpiece

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" 3 Reasons Why it is a Masterpiece
(Photo : SBS) "That Winter, The Wind Blows" 3 Reasons Why it is a Masterpiece

The SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" remains in the first place with the highest viewing rate.

1 Completed Script

The writer of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Noh Hui Kyung was done with the script a long time ago. Unlike other dramas with stories referred to as "random", "unrelated" and "confusing", Noh Hui Kyung gave the actors enough time to get familiar with the story.

Last month, when the first episode of the "That Winter, The Wind Blows" was aired, the production crew was already filming the 8th episode. And they have reported that they are currently filming the very last episodes. The actors were able to portray their characters effectively from having enough time to get familiar with the script.

Representatives of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" stated, "Usually, dramas that already have all the scripts completed have a difficult time editing the story when the viewing rates are considerably low. However, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" clearly proved that if a storyline is perfected down to the last T, the production crew can attempt to work on a drama with a completed story."

2 The Perfect Combination of Narrative and Image

The viewers that continue to watch "That Winter, The Wind Blows" are touched by Noh Hui Kyung's story while their breath is taken away by Director Kim Kyu Tae for his incredible scenes.

Noh Hui Kyung created a perfect script, editing it to fit the Korean culture and preferences. Viewers are touched by this story that brings tears to anybody who watches it with the help from characters who we cannot help but feel sympathy for.

Also, director Kim Kyu Tae has been praised for the scenes in "That Winter, The Wind Blows" that resemble works of art. As flawless as the script is, Director Kim Kyu Tae has been creating flawless images that is nothing less than impressive. This collaboration of Kim Kyu Tae and Noh Hui Kyung resulted in a work of art that is more like a movie than a typical drama.

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" contains mystery and drama with mind games the characters play. The viewers are able to feel every single emotion the actors are trying to portray with the countless close-up scenes.

However, one crucial factor that makes "That Winter, The Wind Blows" a masterpiece is that there are no unpleasant surprises from the cast. Jo In Sung brings his character to life with his detailed acting while Song Hye Kyo continues to awe viewers in her role as a blind heiress. The acting ensemble has been described as the best in the history of acting.

Kim Beom also successfully made is transformation into a grown man with his loyalty while Jung Eun Ji was praised for her acting.

A representative of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" stated, "Even with a great script and a great production crew, we wouldn't be able to connect with the viewers if the actors couldn't portray their characters. With that being said, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' is the result of a perfect combination of the three."

I have to admit my initial reaction of the forced kiss wasn't good HOWEVER - after reading comments both angrily screaming sexual harassment and then reading @clockwatchers thoughts, I've come to view things differently. That's exactly why I enjoy reading others thoughts/opinions because it always opens up a train of thought that I hadn't considered. I learn from reading, I experience a different point of view or a new way of looking at something I hadn't thought of before. None of us view things the same way so it's interesting to me to read different viewpoints. It doesn't mean I agree with them nor does it mean I believe my viewpoint is right. 
I'm grateful for different opinions, it keeps me on my toes. *kekeke*

Guest texashot

sunshine4ever said: Hi @texashot, I'm not sure if you were joking or for real, but on page 376 I saw some pictures of Oh Soo with his side and his hair so I'm not recapturing his hair. :) (if that was my son, I'd ask him too if he would like this kind of hair style =)) ).

Wow, thanks everyone for sharing about DB's comments about the kiss. I didn't know that that happened. Anyway, maybe they need to double check the kiss because Oh Young did kiss Oh Soo back. I wouldn't call that sexual harassment if she kissed him back. Plus, she didn't slap him either, so I wouldn't call that an unwanted kiss. She did kind of slap him couple of times, but not when he kissed her for some reasons. So interesting to think about it. Last time he gave her a kiss goodnight as a brother and she didn't dodge it either even though she was kicking him out of her room, haha.

-EDIT-
@texashot, @freshspring posted a link for you to look at the hairstyle, but just in case you want the front to look like Jo In Sung's hair...I noticed the other page has most of his sides and the front is hard to see, so I'm posting in case you want it.

Guest iheartyou1518

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo's Kiss "Symbolizes a Tragic Ending"

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo's Kiss "Symbolizes a Tragic Ending"
(Photo : SBS) "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo's Kiss "Symbolizes a Tragic Ending"

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" The hidden symbolism in the 13th episode that foretells a tragic ending.

When Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) finds out that Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) is not her real brother, she surprisingly remains calm in front of them. She cannot help but pity herself after learning that bother Oh Soo and Secretary Wang had been taking advantage of her from the very first day they appeared in her life.

Oh Young also overhears Oh Soo say that she will never be able to see since surgery is out of the question. This is too much to take in at once but it does not end there for Oh Young. In that same moment, she finds out Oh Soo had come into the house to live with her in order to get $7.8 million. She falls into a state of panic from feeling betrayed by the only person she ever trusted.

After learning the truth about everything, including the real reason why she went blind, Oh Young tells Secretary Wang to prepare to leave after she gets her surgery. Oh Young shocked viewers when she keeps on pretending to be clueless about the way Secretary Wang had purposely made her blind to use her for control of the company. Oh Young's expressionless face is cold and rigid while taking her revenge on Secretary Wang.

Oh Young decides to change her will to donate all of her monetary assets to the welfare center. She also wants to throw all of her memories out and begins to organize her belongings that remind her of Oh Soo.

When Secretary Wang and Oh Young goes to a bridal shop together to pick out her wedding dress, Oh Young tells her to pick out her dress. Oh Young is breathtaking in the pure white wedding dress. There was a specific reason why she was only sharing this with secretary Wang. Regardless of the fact that she cancelled her wedding, she came shopping for a wedding dress because Secretary Wang desperately longed for her to get married.

It was the last thing Oh Young could do for the woman who took care of her like a real mother for countless years. This was actually Oh Young's punishment for Secretary Wang. Giving her a photo of what she desperately wanted and then making her leave.

Oh Young is also the same with handling Oh Soo. Oh Young asks him to go to a place her childhood memories remain. Oh Soo carries her in the snow and takes her to the location. Oh Soo had agreed only because he wanted to make her happy. The beautiful vacation house Oh Young had remembered had turned into a lifeless space.

They begin to share a heated discussion about the identity of Oh Soo and get very emotional.

Oh Young says, "I'm so angry about what you've done that I can't even be sad about my brother's death, who I've been missing just as much as I miss my mother" and "I hate you so much I wish I could kill you but there is nothing I can do."

Regardless of her scars, she is unable to push Oh Soo away because she truly loves him

The preview of the next episode showed Oh Young telling Oh Soo, "I loved you. What you did to fool me.. you're innocent." What will be the fate of Oh Young and OH Soo who are both facing death?

While Oh Young begins to turn, Oh Soo pulls her close and kisses her passionately. It is beautiful but also painful to see.

With Mr. Kim coming after Oh Soo's life and Oh Young's terminal illness, it is impossible to predict what fate has in store for them.

cr. kdramastars.com

>IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT because ANYTHING could happen... Hoping for a Happy Ending! :)

Hi fellow windblowers :)

Happy sunday to you all..

Since i can't repost someone post to my post..

so i've just mention @wangyeo who remember me when a member @texas.. looking for in sung's haircut picture .. i feel happy that the new member like me feel all of u so welcome. Someone said this thread is really heaven for windblowers :x i totally agree.. especially for me who hav lack abilities in english, write insightful thoughts, post a picture,make beautiful mv just like @sunshine4ever,@jjsweter0211,@freshpring,@newmario,@forevergirl .. you guys are this thread angels..

As much as i thank all of u and be part of this thread,makes me think.. theres so many positive part to take from our moment of interaction during twtwb. For me myself, i always bring story of the drama in to my life.. i mean i always think what this movie taught me about.. just like oh soo impressed me how adorable to see a man who will protect and take care of woman he love. I even told my lovely 7years old son samuel to learn how to deal with woman/girl.. cause for me.. oh soo didn't do all of that for his own sake. But he really do it for love. I remember when so ra told him that oh young love him as a brother but oh soo finally told so ra.. that he will leave. That kind of love is really LOVE for me.. you rather giving not to expecting. Even though it's sometimes so hard, but i ve see oh soo really know what love is.

As gorgeous as his haircut.. i want my son could have a heart like oh soo not only his haircut

[-X

And one message i've got from my priest on sunday service today.. when he preach about how sincere and gentle the dove and how strong and tough an eagle.. he told us how a man who hav gentle and sincere heart but strong and tough could melt many hearts.. he even gave us examples how a man should be the protector to his love one. And you must be know what came across my mind.. yes..! OHSOO.. he really give us examples just the same with what oh soo doin in twtwb. Oh God.. i immediately talk to God. Forgive me for adore this drama so much and also thanks for give me this kind of drama and also this preacher to remind me.. that even my son not being abandon like trash. But i will do my best effort to help him really understand what love is and how to be strong and tough guy but have a gentle and sincere heart.. [-O<

Sorry for my bad english and my long post.

Have a happy sunday windblowers

Guys - I have been on vacation for three days, so I am now 900(!) posts behind - but I understand there have been some hard feelings about negative comments over on Dramabeans. I have been a Dramabeans commenter - under the same name as I use on soompi, skelly - for nearly 5 years now, so I am used to the sometimes heated debate there. I actually enjoy it, very much, because it makes me really think about my opinions, and work to formulate convincing replies. Dramabeans is one of the most intellectually challenging, insightful sites out there, and I would be unhappy if people were to shy away because they were under the impression it was a bunch of haters. When something is controversial, it is actually more like a professional debate, and there is VERY little name-calling or "hating" going on. And like a debate, opinions can change over the course of a day or so. For example, here are some posts I added to the debate on Dramabeans for TWTWB ep. 13:
"I don’t think this scene was the same as the one in SeGa. The one in SeGa was much more romantic power play, who is going to be the dominant one in the relationship, and they rolled right along over the sound track. But here, even though Soo is the one doing the grabbing and kissing, he is not in control of the situation, he is lost and desperate and totally without the right tools to deal with this situation. There is no music, this is not romance, this is all conflict. I shook my head while this took place – it was uncomfortable, but I could see where he was coming from – he’s dying, she’s dying, and he’s lost her, and he does not have the communication skills or the brainpower to explain to her why he did what he did. As he has done all his life, he resorts to the physical to get his point across.Really, the posters who are all up in arms about how he needed to discuss things calmly and rationally and give her the proper space – he’s a thug, not a college professor, and to have him behave like a Miss Manners-trained Beta male would be fanservice, not true to his character. “No means No”? When has that ever applied to Soo, except when he has had doors slammed in his face?"
And here's another one:
I don’t understand comments about poor characterizations, or that Soo is suddenly behaving against type, or that it shouldn’t have been written that way – to me, this was the inevitable conclusion given their particular set of character flaws and the workings of the plot. Frankly, I thought the writing was masterful. I don’t like either one of these characters, but I understand them (although Young less so, she’s not as well defined) and love them for what they are. [and] You can be judgy about him all you want, but then don’t make him out to be a perfect hero. What he did was totally within his characterization. In fact, it would have been ludicrous for him to sit down at this point and “give her space” and “talk it out” and all those other little games that we demand when it comes to relationships. Where on earth would he have picked up that behavior? That’s our particular privileged game, not his."

And my comments aren't even the best (I don't want to quote without permission). So don't be frightened, Dramabeans is a place where people argue passionately for their point of view but it is also a place with a lot of humor and fun so thinking of it as a hate-filled site is a grave disservice.

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm sorry if this was posted, but just in case it wasn't posted. Thanks to @kdramafanusa and @megbc8  for posting the articles at JIS's thread. The first one is a bit offtopic because it doesn't have anything relating to TWTWB, but hope you don't mind me posting it. You can click on source to see a clip of their talk about him from Airiang. Second article talked about him and his worries about Oh Soo's characterization. It's good to read this because I thought I was being nervous myself to see his coming back. I was a bit worry that I wouldn't like him as I should in WHIB because it was a long time since I have seen him. But I'm so happy to see that he had not only exceeded my expectations, but take me to another level of thinking that his acting skills were just as great as he had been or more. I like Oh Soo more than Jae Min now and I hope this drama ends not so dark. I really do want to watch this drama again and again. Okay, sorry, guys for talking about my worries for the ending again. But I think even if it's gonna end unhappy or sad, I'll definitely rewatch this drama because it takes a long time before Insung has anything new now. :(

A true actor who doesn't spare himself for acting, Zo In-sung came back after completing his military duties!

2unyn20.jpg

With his perfect figure and good looks, Zo In-sung debuted as a clothing model in 1998. Since then, he starred in the music video of Shin Seung-hun's 'She is Leaving' and started showing interest in acting. He also starred in the hit girl group FIN.KL's music video of the song 'NOW' and started letting himself known to the public.

He passed a highly competitive audition and was cast in the high-teen drama 'School 3' and officially started acting in dramas. Through this production, Zo In-sung received the 'High Teen Acting Award' at an awards ceremony and gained a lot of attention. What placed him right in the spotlight was the sitcom 'New NonStop' which was aired from 2000 to 2003. Zo In-sung chose 'New NonStop' as his most impressive production.

He's extremely passionate about acting and his talents were finally recognized through the 2002 drama 'Piano.' He was in the spotlight for playing 'Kyung-ho', who becomes a gangster, full of revenge for his stepfather. Zo In-sung's first silver screen production was 'Madeleine,' where he worked with actress Shin Min-ah. We could meet him at this movie's poster shoot. This movie is about a would-be writer played by Zo In-sung and an aspiring hair designer played by Shin Min-ah. But sadly, his first movie was not that successful.

He did become a true actor through the drama 'Shoot for the Stars.' He acted the innocent character 'Sung-tae' which suited his image, and received a lot of love from the female viewers. With the end of the drama 'Shoot for the Stars,' his movie 'Classic' was released, and this production received a lot of love as well. The movie 'Classic' went back and forth between the past and the present. He played 'Sung-min' who was a senior of Son Ye-jin in the movie, and captivated many female viewers. Following the movie 'Classic,' Zo In-sung tried another movie and he got the lead role in 'Love of South and North' where he acted alongside Kim Sa-rang.

He worked with Ha Ji-won and So Ji-sub in the drama 'Something Happened in Bali,' which placed Zo In-sung right at the top of stardom. He perfectly pulled off the role of 'Jung Jae-min', a reckless but innocent son of a plutocratic family. Through this drama, Zo In-sung received the best actor award in the TV category at the 2004 PaekSang Arts Awards. Since then, he worked with Korea's top actress Goh Hyun-jung in the drama 'Spring Days.' He played the attractive character 'Eun-seop' and slowly matured into a true actor.

The drama received a lot of love, and the movie which made Zo In-sung flourish into the perfect movie actor was 'A Dirty Carnival.' Zo In-sung underwent a successful acting transformation as the gangster 'Byung-do' who swears a lot in a different dialect. He swept many awards at major film festivals, thanks to this movie, and became a star in the Korean movie industry. After 'A Dirty Carnival,' he had been away from the scene for a while, but he shook up the Korean movie industry once again in 2008 with the movie 'A Frozen Flower.' He showed the qualities of a true actor and showed shocking nude scenes in 'A Frozen Flower,' which became a foothold for him as Korea's representative actor. Zo In-sung is a true actor who doesn't spare himself for acting. He is now recognized as an actor who creates box-office hits.

He enlisted in the army on April 6th, 2009 to fulfill his mandatory military duties. Over 300 Korean and Japanese fans were present to see him off, and there were countless press members as well, proving his sky-rocketing fame. After entering the army, he worked in the Air Force military band and we could often see him at official events. He even hosted a concert sponsored by the Military Broadcasting TV and made it more special. Zo In-sung even held a fan autograph session as a member of the Air Force. His fame continued on, even after his military enlistment.

Zo In-sung was discharged on May 4th, 2011 after completing 25 months in the army. He was recognized for his services in the Air Force military band and received an award certificate. Zo In-sung completed his military duties safe and sound. Nowadays, he's spending busy days by appearing in variety programs, and filming movies as well as commercials. He's busy but happy to the non-stop commercial offers.

Zo In-sung has gone from a handsome celebrity to a true actor. He's right at the top, and we will look forward to his comeback production, which is the movie temporarily titled 'Martial Arts of the Fist.'

Source
------------------
Korean actor Jo In-sung's successful comeback

efs712.jpg

by Jean Oh

The Korea Herald

Publication Date : 15-03-2013

The actor's long-awaited comeback after serving in the military proves to be a success

Korean actor Jo In-sung’s long-awaited comeback to the small screen after a five-year hiatus has proven a success.

After completing military service and taking a two-year break from the limelight, Jo returned to television with a vengeance, winning viewers over as an irresistible bad boy with a heart of gold in SBS’ That Winter, the Wind Blows.

Onscreen, his role as the conflicted and twisted Oh Soo unwittingly falling for the woman he intends to con reads bold and confident, but at a press event for the drama in Seoul on Thursday, March 14, Jo admitted to initially faltering when he took on his character.

“When I first decided to do it, I saw the script and felt it was worth a go,” said the 31-year old actor. “But the more I read it, the more I felt that if I didn’t do it right, it would be a total disaster.

“So there was a moment when I wanted to avoid the role,” Jo confessed. “As the first work that I would be doing after serving in the military, I wanted to do a project and play a role that wouldn’t be something I would be embarrassed about.”

Jo revealed that he was daunted by the realisation that there was a “huge gap between reading the script and acting it out”.

Despite his reservations, Jo tackled his role as a playboy gambler with gusto, deciding to hold nothing back when playing a lowlife scam artist whose survival depends on pulling off the ultimate con ― convincing his deceased friend’s blind sister to hand over her inheritance to him, no questions asked.

With only five more episodes to go, Jo has more than proven he is up to the task.

Not one to rest on his laurels, the actor sent a nod to costar Song Hye-kyo, who plays his character’s love interest Oh Young, for giving him more impetus to step up to the plate and hold his own on set.

“I get the goosebumps when I see Hye-kyo act,” Jo said of Song. “I am honoured to be able to work with her and watch her act.”

Song, who plays a blind heiress under the mistaken impression that Oh Soo is her long-lost brother, said of Jo, “Everything about him is passionate.”

The 31-year-old actress expressed gratitude to her costar for being patient when she faced difficulties filming emotional scenes together, and even admitted to having developed a crush on his character, Oh Soo.

“It is a bit of shame ― because my character cannot see, I am unable to make eye contact with In-sung and can only see how it plays out when I monitor the scenes afterwards,” Song said. “I must rely on his voice and his voice carries enough emotional weight for it to work.”

Song then confessed, “There are times when I monitor scenes and I am caught off guard because Oh Soo is so utterly charming.”

That, indeed, seems to be the consensus amongst viewers as well.

When SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows started airing in mid-February, it was a strong contender in a neck-and-neck ratings race with KBS’ blockbuster IRIS II and MBC’s rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant.

That Winter, the Wind Blows slowly inched forward into the top spot and seems to have clenched a definitive win last week, when it further widened the viewer ratings gap between itself and other Wednesday and Thursday night primetime competitors.

Jo voiced his relief at the success of the drama, pinpointing the power of portraying a “character that audiences can connect to” as a key reason behind why he believes viewers are tuning into That Winter, The Wind Blows.

Then, of course, there is the undeniable onscreen chemistry between Jo and Song.

When two major stars like Jo and Song collide and there is friction, it is sure to attract attention.

Jo credited That Winter, the Wind Blows director Kim Kyu-tae for all that television magic, saying, “He helps us film more comfortably, gets us to express ourselves more fully.”

“The director always ask us how we are going to act out each scene and then checks to see if we are feeling awkward, if we need to change it up,” Jo elaborated, before adding. “When I was young, there was that desire to be the centre of attention as an actor, but I think Hye-kyo and I both know that is not what we are meant to do. We watch out for and support one another.”

Song agreed with Jo on why their budding onscreen romance comes across so convincing, adding, “We don’t prep in advance. We just allow ourselves to become completely consumed by our characters.”

As for real-life romance, Jo said he doesn’t think “there is anyone in particular I want to give chocolates to” on White Day.

“I think love is always a question mark,” the actor said. “Love? It is always hard.”

Source

@hiddenflea, did you create that Facebook message or was it from some other source? That was so funny~  thanks for sharing. :)

@texashot, dear, will you please edit your post above and get rid of the %7Boption%7D tag from my quoted image so that the pictures disappear and become url cuz we don't quote images in this thread. Thanks. I hope you will let us know if your son will cut it or not. :D

Guest mamamika

Hi everyone, i'm new here. Just want to share my thoughts on the ending of the drama. My English isn't good cuz i'm from Germany, but i'll try my best to describe my Fantasy of the Ending. I watched the 1. Episode again and saw the mother who abandoned Oh Soo under the tree looks very like Wang biseo. So she could be his mother, who left his son to run after Young's father. And she must be the one who save his life now. On the day of Young's surgery at the hospital she overheard Oh Soo and Jin Sung talking about Oh Soo's dead if he can't be able to pay the dept. So her mother's instinct waked her ab and she want to pay the dept for him to save his life. But she is too shamed about the fact that she abandoned him under the tree, so she doesn't tell him she is his mother, but still pay the dept secretly. The day of Young's surgery is also the day Soo must pay the dept, so after Young goes to the surgery room, Soo met Jin Sung, Jin Sung say that he must run away, but Soo doesn't want to cuz he want to wait for Young's surgery end. Jin Sung stabs Soo, cuz he is afraid of Soo would get killed. Jin Sung brings Soo run away to the country. They don't know that SW has paid the dept for him. Soo gets stabed but alive. Young's surgery brain tumor suceeds but the the eye's surgery doesn't. She still can't see cuz her eyes have been negleted for too long. There only one way to save her eyes that must be replaced by an eyes donation. After Soo's leaving, she begin to miss him so much, she knew Soo love her truly and she forgives him from inside and want to find him. After Moo Chul died of cancer, Young received an eyes donation, so she now can see and really want to find him. One year later at the winter, She goes to the mountain where they spent time at the ski resort. She goes to the top of the mountain alone and sees a man stand there. Thanks to the wind she feels his scent and knows that is her Oh Soo. She calls his name and he turn his back then surprised, then he smiles at her (like in the song Snow flake). The last scene of the drama would be nice if it would be like this: He backhugging her again on the top of the moutain and they hear the sound of the snowflake trees. She say now she can see how beautiful it is but nothing compares to the beauty of his face. She turn and kisses him on the lips. They kiss each other passionate on the top of the mountain.The End It would be awesome if the ending like this. I really hope of a happy ending.

Guest MGYlove

Annyeong
that-winter-the-wind-blows-song-hye-kyo-

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo is unable to hide her anger when she meets Jung Eun Ji.

Recently, an episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" featured Moon Hee Sun (Jung Eun Ji) requesting money from Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo).

In the midst of all the pain and the feeling of betrayal, Oh Young meets with Moon Hee Sun. Moon Hee Sun asks Oh Young for the $7.8 million that Oh Soo needs to pay Mr. Kim. She also tells Oh Young that Oh Soo will be killed by Jo Moo Chul (Kim Tae Woo) if he doesn't come up with the money in time.

Even though Oh Young already knew that Oh Soo was only pretending to be her brother and that he had approached her in order to get her money, she became furious. Moon Hee Sun says, "You have a lot of money. Think of it as making a donation. And we're friends, right?" Oh Young replies, "Are we friends?"

Oh Young continues, "Did he tell you to come ask me?" Moon Hee Sun answers, "No. Oh Soo is a great man that my sister used to love. Help him, you have a lot of money."

Unable to control her anger, Oh Young tells her, "Just leave quietly, I'm about to lose control of my words."

Moon Hee Sun continues, "You love Oh Soo" but Oh Young cuts her off and says, "For people like you, love is an excuse to get money out of me."

©kdramastars.com

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung "How Much of It Are Lies?"that-winter-the-wind-blows-song-hye-kyo-

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo finally learns about Jo In Sung's real identity and his past.

Recently, the 13th episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" revealed Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) finding out the truth about her fake older brother Oh Soo (Jo In Sung).

This episode features Oh Young entering her secret room to record herself. Oh Young destroys everything in her secret room.

When Lawyer Jang learns about Oh Soo's identity, he is about to get kicked out. However, Oh Soo tells him, "Until the day I leave, I'll make sure I'm a good brother to her." Soon after, Oh Soo goes into Oh Young's secret room and sees the video she recorded.

In the video Oh Young says, "Now I've finally realized that people came into this room. Secretary Wang and you. How much of all this is part of your plan? Even the part where I believe that you're my real brother? Or even up to the part where I really love you? You must be watching this right? How does it feel to see that I'm completely ruined from not being able to escape from all the scars you gave me? You don't feel as though you've won, do you?" Oh Young begins to cry in the video.

Oh Soo becomes devastated after realizing that Oh Young has found out about everything.

©kdramastars.com

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung's Emotional Kiss "It's My Fault for Loving You"that-winter-the-wind-blows-song-hye-kyo-

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo share a tearful kiss after confronting each other about the truth.

Recently, the 13th episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" featured Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) taking a trip to her vacation house.

Oh Young asks, "What was liar Oh Soo's childhood dream?" Oh Soo replies, "Everything except farmer, fisherman, carpenter, liar and gambler. Not from the beginning, but only after I met you."

Oh Young then adds, "I'm asking about the scam artist Oh Soo." Oh Soo replies, "I'm talking about him. About me. Let's stop. You already know who I am."

Oh Young replies, "I do know. The scam artist who needs $7.8 million. Why don't you go ahead? I wanted to keep watching how far you plan to play with me but now I want to hear your excuse." Her eyes begin to water.

Already knowing about the pain he caused, Oh Soo does not make any excuses. Oh Young pours water in his face and says in tears, "I would feel so much better if you just said you had a worse life than mine. I would feel better if you told me it wasn't fun to play with me even when you knew how much I love you."

Oh Young continues, "Out of all the reasons I can't forgive you, the most important one is that I can't even be sad about the death of my brother because I am so angry at you. Let's just say that it's my fault for loving a scam artist like you. I hate you that I could kill you but no matter how much I think about it, I can't do anything because I'm blind."

Oh Young begins to walk away when Oh Soo brings her close to him and forcefully kisses her. It is the first kiss as a man and a woman. Even though she tries to push him away at first, she accepts the kiss.

After the kiss, Oh Young says, "We're really over now, right?" and continues to cry.

©kdramastars.com

Guest sweetperiwinkle

this drama is  a must see!!! with the story line, the actors and their acting, the scenery and most of all the oxygen couple!  :x :x :x

Guest marlin

despite the perfect emotional moment that the writer give us, i truly wanna mention the perfect sound editing , i really touched  at the last kiss scene , i usually watching so many movies but i can tell u guys i never think i will say this but when she calm down and start to kiss him back for the first time i felt the perfect angry kiss-love  , when he start to breathe  u fell like u were there , all his fear just gone and it was just pure love for her which stay.

=D>