[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15"“That Winter, The Wind Blows” Records Highest Ratings Yet due to Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo's Second Kiss image.jpg?w=600

SBS' “That Winter, The Wind Blows” scored high due to the tick plot development.

On March 21st, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” scored 15.3% which is 2.0% more than the night before ratings of 13.3%.

On this night, episode 13th was aired, and Oh Soo and Oh Young confronted each other, after pretending like they didn't know that Oh Young found out Oh Soo is not her real brother. Oh Young took Oh Soo to the cabin, where her parents told them that they will get divorced. There Oh Young told Oh Soo that the reason is she more mad about all his lie was because she couldn’t more her brother properly. Oh Young gets up to leave, but Oh Soo stops her by hugging her, when she struggle, he kisses her by force.

KBS' “IRIS 2” also recorded 1.0% higher ratings than the night before which was 9.5%. The drama scored 10.5% of ratings, bringing its ratings back to double digits, and bring the drama back to the second place.

On this night, the trade of prisoners between NSS and IRIS ended in a gunfight. Jung Yoo Gun (Jang Hyuk) was able to hold a gun and aimed at Ray (David McInnis) and shoot and killed him for using him, and for killing Ria (Yoo Min).

MBC's “Level 7 Civil Servant” was the only drama that didn't raise its ratings, but sadly scored less than the night before. The drama scored a 8.4% which was 1.4% less.

On this night, Sin Seon Mi (Kim Min Seo) revealed to Go Do Ha (Changsun) that she knew he was the mole of the team, and asked why he joined the secret team. Go Do Ha showed no remorse and simply said he would do whatever for his country. Sin Seon Mi the tells him that she likes him. Meanwhile director Kim Won Suk (Ahn Nae Sang) survived the attack made by JJ (Im Yoon Ho) and asked to keep his location secret to protect himself.

There is only three episodes left of “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” two for “Level 7 Civil Servant” and six for “IRIS 2.” With SBS and MBC's dramas coming to an end, ratings should be interesting next week. We'll see if “Level 7 Civil Servant” will be able to score double digits for its finale.

cr:kdramastars.com

Guest je_amourx

To me, the kiss was raw and intense, and boy was it good! I felt the kiss was totally appropriate for the situation. We can't expect some lovely dovey romantic kiss when both characters was going through so much pain and angst, people! This kiss, solidifies OS's real love for OY;  without hesitation, a kiss form a man to a woman he loves! OS was totally going in for it without pulling back. 
I read that a lot of people are confused with OY's reaction to the truth but I actually didn't see any confusion, at all! OY had doubts early on, she is an intelligent person who does not let her disability affect her judgements. She has always had the doubts but happy memories that OS and OY shared and later created, slowly buried those doubts [though still there]. Its like she didn't even care anymore if he wasn't her brother because for once, she had someone to trust, be by her side and lastly, truly loves her. ... SO, when she found at the truth after overhearing it during the SW & OS's fight, it was like a slap of betrayal, a bucket of cold water thrown at her and bought her back to reality, back to her cold and distrusting view of the world. All the doubts came back at once and are confirmed. 
The last 15 mintues of episode 13 was soooooo beautifully painful. [Didn't think I could use those two words together in one sentence, but with this drama, IT IS POSSIBLE!] The conversation was indeed intense! I love that OS did not use any excuses, he was honest, like he has been since episode one. He didn't sugar coat anything to make her feel better, even if that was what she'd rather hear.Once again, this is the consistence that I love how all characters were able to keep and be real. Sometimes it feels like a documentary because the actions, thoughts, motives, and dialogue are what REAL PEOPLE would do/say in the REAL WORLD. *applaud writer*.
My favorite episode was in episode 12, where OS and Oy were both in their own room, on the phone together. It was sooo sincere, sweet and heartfelt.  JIS's gentle smile and eyes, *melting*. 
Gawwwwwwh, JIS and SHK was truly beautiful and talented actors, seriously. If anything, I believe OS and OY were written FOR JIS and SHK. I cannot see anyone else taking their roles. They both are at the perfect age for this in their career. 

I'm going to be a die-hard fan girl and don't care what everyone say, but this is the DRAMA OF THE YEAR, and TOP 3 dramas in my +10 years of Korean Drama experience. Hehehe

Happy Friday, Wind-blowers!
(Btw, it should be called "storm" not "wind" anymore.)

I thought the last 3 episodes will be aired next week, 14 on Wednesday and 15 & 16 on Thursday. But okay, that means we have two more weeks for our slow painful deaths. And I kinda like it, I want to enjoy every bit of it with SooYoung!

I also agreed with some of you that said, when Young said, "Is it really over between us?". She meant it as "are we really over with the brother/sister thing" (Yes it's finally over, it's driving us craaaazy.)

Anyways, it's obvious she loves him too but I guess it's hard to love an enemy, sort of. He brought her love, joy, and happiness, yet, he also brought her tears and pain. It's like it hurts, but it feels good at the same time. Because she finally learn how to love him, as a woman loves a man. (And trust me giiirl, that feeling is beautiful, to love and be loved.)

I hope there's no hard feelings after episode 13. And episode 14 will be a new chapter of their lives/love. I so wish they could try to work things out, because it breaks my heart if they aren't ending up together.

/Fangirl mode ON:
Jo In Sung is so sexy/hot/handsome/manly, he can pull off any colors. It's crazy but he looks good in everything he wears. Can he get an award for "Sexiest Man Of The Year" pretty please!
"You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you.
I love you baby, blah blah blah, MARRY ME!"

:-*

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mk2xkbKCku1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_mk2xkbKCku1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_mk2xkbKCku1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_mk2xkbKCku1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_mk2xkbKCku1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_mk2xkbKCku1qbxx00o6_250.gif
“For all this time, thank you Jin sung.” […] “You play. And you have to win that game no matter what. Then you can finally do what a good guy does that you couldn’t until now. To my mom and dad, a son, to me, a hyung, to Hee sun, oppa. And to Young… When you get a change to tell Young everything later, be sure to tell her this. Because of her, you who didn’t think much of life before, you who said you will live like trash, having been thrown away like trash… For the first time, even though you were thrown away like trash, you wanted to live like a good guy! That, you must tell her!”

cr to shura

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung's Legendary Acts of Ragethat-winter-the-wind-blows-jo-in-sungs-l

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Actor Jo In Sung is praised for his rage scenes in the drama.

Actor Jo In Sung created another set of legendary scenes with 3 different faces of rage during the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows".

In the episode of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" that aired March 20, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) becomes infuriated by Secretary Wang's (Bae Jong Ok) question about Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo). Oh Soo warns Secretary Wang to shut up and reveals the fact that he knows the real reason why Oh Young is blind. Oh Soo is completely overcome with anger as he is looking at the person who caused Oh Young's blindness.

Also, when Oh Soo chases the doctor who mistreated Oh Young, his anger is clearly expressed on his face. While he is on the chase, Oh Soo hears from Oh Young's current doctor that it is impossible for Oh Young to get her sight back. Getting even angrier, he throws a glass bottle at the doctor's car to make him stop. Oh Soo drags the doctor out of the car and begins to beat him.

Before his anger is cooled off, Secretary Wang begins arguing with him about his kiss with Oh Young. Oh Soo tells Secretary Wang, "I wish I could kill you right this moment" and warned her to stay away from Oh Young. His warning intimidated Secretary Wang as well as the viewers.

Jo In Sung was praised for his convincing act. It appeared as though Jo In Sung had actually become Oh Soo. His actions against Secretary Wang and Doctor Kwak were like fresh breaths of air for people who were frustrated by their evil nature.

Viewers responded to Jo In Sung's act with comments like, "Jo In Sung's act in today's episode was the most special", "Jo In Sun is so handsome when he's angry", "It felt so good when he almost hit Secretary Wang and scared her", "I screamed out loud when Jo In Sung threw a glass bottle at the doctor's car", "He creates a legend each episode", "I thought my heart was going to stop when he pushed Secretary Wang on the wall and told her he wants to kill her" and "I've never seen anybody act like this."

Meanwhile, Oh Young has finally figured out about Oh Soo's real identity. Only time will tell if they will be able to continue their love even after the secret has been revealed.

©kdramastars.com

Just wanna say that:

-the kiss was brilliant and realistic, like some of you have mentioned. I'm glad we're not getting those kisses we see in the idolized drama where it has to look perfect etc etc. Of course, I was fantasizing about such kisses prior to ep 13 but the way it happened, it match the tone and the situation perfectly. I think this kiss looked real to me too was because there was no background music. We were forced to focus on their dialogue and action! That was brilliant! I could really feel their emotion/pain!

-and kudo to both IS and HK for CRYING so much in the drama, especially in the last few eps!
I can't imagine how exhausted and tiring it was! *applaud*

Guest jjsweeter0211

They made an ad for BlackYak ( the brand that In Sung is endorsing) after the PPL article  came out LOL
20636345514C97830176B6
22619245514C9784028ED721619D45514C978502968B1561A545514C97860295860361AC45514C978702D63F
1561B345514C9787029338

cr to DC

Guest kdramafanusa

Gyo Insung said: crixa said: Yes! Let's hope they both win the Daesang award, even though it's only meant for one actor. *crossing fingers* and by the way, its SBS drama awards, I don't think they'll win at KBS since their drama is being shown at SBS. :)