[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest monkie2804

Finished ep 13. Now we have to wait another week OMG I hate waiting till next Wednesday :(
Poor Jo In Sung, I think he got slapped by almost all major cast members in this drama. Now all he needs is a slap from Kim Bum and that would complete his collection. SW's double slaps still top the list for me not only because it looks the most realistic but also because JIS looked so cute at that moment. Moochul's look more like punching than slapping and SHK looks like scratching :P
I like Young's attitude and the way she dealt with SW and OS this episode. She was so calm that it felt kinda scary. It also kept me wonder the entire time what her plan really was.
Regarding the kiss. The lack of background music made it kind of awkward. Maybe they couldn't find any suitable soundtrack for this official-confession/goodbye kiss, so they decided that no music is better? Anyway, the kiss itself looked suitable for the situation. I wasn't disappointed as I didn't expect them to have an epic kiss at that moment since OY had just announced that she hated him to the point she wanted to kill him for deceiving her. Well, at least she slightly kissed him back and it didn't look like one of those typical K-drama kisses where the female had her eyes wide open or she was frozen like a statute while their lips only slightly touched. JIS did it with a passion here. I'm a proud happy fan.
LOL when Young told Hee Sun to leave before she cursed at her. I understand why Hee Sun did what she did but her action made OS even more pathetic.
I'm curious about Jin Sung's arc. 

ooooooooooooooh that kiss  8-}

please JIS have a mercy on my heart  ^:)^  I am still single  X_X  and many these days of my relatives ( 4 ) ,, within 2 weeks got married  :((
happy for them but u make me jelly every time u just appear on the screen 

@-)   :((

crixa said: The kissing scene was quite awkward because there was no background music. I wasn't able to watch it really closely at first. But I mustered up some courage and replayed it many times and watched it as close as possible even though it was awkward at first. Haha It was so INTENSE! and I like the fact that Youngie kissed back, and not just stand there and let Oh Soo do the kissing! In some dramas, the female lead usually just stands there, and it makes it more awkward. Writer-nim, we'll have more intense kisses, kutchi?  ;

638b396a-a3fe-4e00-b85f-e57f3191daf3_zps
(Sorry...art(?)work is that of a grade 1..keke)
Aaahhhh!!! Just imagining Wangbisaeo would be leaving next week help me find solace from all this drama... #:-S but then again it ain't enough to make me feel empty from Friday's to Tuesday....I was thinking of doing this ever since watching that scene when SW invaded OY's secret place....but then again your boss is constantly roaming around so it's difficult...keke.....The kiss ain't the one I'm wanting too..keke...but its appropriate for what they are feeling at that scene.....It kinda reminded me of the same scene from WW when HB's character wanted to get back together with SHK's character and she rejected so he forcefully kiss her many times until she gives in...Wish it works too for OS but seems inappropriate since they still have a lot of hurdles to overcome...Guess this is one of writernim's favorite way of making things up..keke
Still from episode 12....
I really love this line of MooChul to Pres. Kim "I'm warning you. You can get rid of me, but I can also get rid of you, too. Don't do anything silly."------I swear he would do a heroic act in this drama...I'm loving his character to bits.....
and lol....Really, HeeSun is a breath of fresh air in this drama..her line " If he is going to live like a person, he has to be alive to live like a person." I crack up at that.. =))

Guest OreoVampire

ZarraJae said: @wangnyeo Thanks sweetie. No worries, and nothing bad happened to me.  Am just helping a friend switch our "duty days" as she has some urgent matter. I volunteer twice a week at night distributing food to those in need - that's all. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to watch next week.

jjeennyy19

wrote:

»

utkim said:<br />

<br />

In the latest interview,this is what Director Kim and Writer Noh has got to say:Direcor<br />

Kim " I really wanna give around of applause to Hye Kyo who puts her <br />

120% effort and focus in this drama.Words alone cannot express my <br />

gratitude,what i can do is to make sure Oh young that she potrays will <br />

naturally and beautifully creeps into the viewers' hearts"Writer <br />

Noh " Working with Hye Kyo this time round,it shows me my own <br />

limitation.I am old now and i can feel that eventhough i'm always <br />

confident and proud of my focusness and stamina, still it cannot be <br />

compared with Hye Kyo's.If in one scene,i plan to re-take 3 to 4 times <br />

emotional scenes,Hye Kyo will structure/act it into 4 to 5 different <br />

types of interpretations.But it seems that this is not her all,she still<br />

has a lot to show to the world. Eventhough i don't want to admit but the<br />

role of Oh Young only belongs to Song Hye Kyo"source:baiduTranslated by khxy @ SHK threadI was about to post that...Rather than having useless argument, it's better to be happy and celebrate what this drama has gained and will gain....  

Guest hitaruchan

i just came back from country side, so i watch ep 13 just now. It's really tearing my heart. Both SHK and JIS really express the pain of their character.
=D> =D> =D>
 I hope those two artist able to rebirth and win the kbs drama award this year. [-O<