[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kawaiiyuki

It looks like OS and OY say their 'good bye' week and for OY being cold toward SW i believe she really wanted to believe that SW is trying to protect. Even after all SW did she thought of SW as family and did SW would lie to her. if SW knew the truth she should have told OY. being hurt in the beginning is better than now because OY has totally fallen for OS or at least really thought of OS as her brother. She had her hopes up and now SW took it away by telling her the truth. SW should have either told her in the being -right when SW found out the truth or not tell her at all.

Looking at the fact now : I'm expecting WHIBali 2 now. Maybe both of them wil xxx but with a smile in their face. They might don't have much time together after all whats going on around them. But at that very limited time, they will find their true and precious happiness they never have before. Then they'll xxx arm in arm. Looking at each other as Youngie can see his face in the very last minutes. It'll be WHIB 2 with a happy atmosphere at the end eventhou its not totally happy end...
Looking at my feeling : It'll be happy end. Kenyangg... SOMEHOW it'll happy end. Keut! Why it shouldn't >:P :-w

i'll repost this video as a guide for my rough trans purposes please consider it ^:)^

cr.rightful owner

・this is my rough translation for the preview

OY talked about "the people who'll leave" sorry i can't understand what she said clearly...
SW: i have to leave...because i'm a mother (aghhhh she still claim herself as a mom naaahh)
 "they ????? do? it for their kids" (sorry i'm not sure about this one too)
LJ: youngie doesn't want? to greet you
HS: you leaved the house, right? but why are you EMPTY-HANDED?!! (she still talks about money-money-money LOL)
MC: oh soo....he's the only one who ??????
OS: i....never had a nice "goodbye to anyone" in my life....
"i was sincere loving you"
OY: i loved you...about you tricking me...is unnoted

the feels~!!huaa.gifsorry for my translation~~~ both my korean and english sucks
^:)^

omoooo....
i just realized that OS kissed her twice!!now, i don't think we should feel disappointed with the force kiss... it should be like that..
wow.. i didn't realized it at all since the connection is very slow...
now i'm gonna keep replaying the kissing scene... poor the replay button...you have to work hard tonight because i'm gonna hit you many times.. =))

Despite all the negativity.....I'm still pinning my hopes for a positive end. These two fellas have suffered enough and not to mention us viewers have cried buckets of tears to justify this. Blown by Hye Kyo's last few minutes' stint. It was brilliantly done. 
Nights , wind blowers :D 

Guest ziimblu

While I was logged in the entire time, I was on another PC doing some deadlines...I couldn't even take split second glimpse cuz like the deadline was yesterday already :(( 8-| 
Anyway, thanks for the live recap!!! As always.Awesome, all of you &   this thread!!! Ringing the bell chime to say thank you  :\">

did you all notice that, at the end of the second force kiss, seems like OY is trying to kiss him back 
but i think PD Nim didn't allow it for this situation..omooo, how can she resist in this situation PD Nim.. =))He kissed him three times without giving her response..
maybe next time PD Nim?? Save the best for last.. [-O<I'll allow myself being teased by you for another week PD Nim...because your drama is my current addiction.. my happy pill :D  

Guest diamond2212

i wonder if JIS will say ''i kissed SHk till i tot my teeth was going to break'' LOLcos the kiss is forced and its intense, i guess they have to re-do it for some times XD

Gyo Insung said: did you all notice that, at the end of the second force kiss, seems like OY is trying to kiss him back 
but i think PD Nim didn't allow it for this situation..omooo, how can she resist in this situation PD Nim.. =))He kissed him three times without giving her response..
maybe next time PD Nim?? Save the last for last... [-O<I'll allow myself being teased by you for another week PD Nim...because your drama is my current addiction.. my happy pill :D